I'd like the people of the UK to ask themselves and the government just what have they gotten out of this war other than wasting a lot of money.
3. Troops coming back in body bags, their coffins wrapped in the british flag (their coffins should be wrapped in israeli flag, they died for israel not england
4. troops coming back with lost limbs
5. troops needing psychological treatment
6. troops coming back and having deformed babies because of the DU poisoning
now this part was really painful
7. "off duty" troops have to pay for their own food, many of them are in DEPT because they can't afford to pay for it.
8. We had the worst flood ever in Yorkshire, and we needed the troops help, not much help came from them.
9. sir richard dannatt ages ago said the army was stretched to the limit, twas reported on the news for less then 30 seconds, the rest of the time was devoted to jack straw's pointless comments.
10. media keeps lying to us, unless you spend time researching your left in a state of confusion. when it was accidently "leaked" to FOX news that over a million iraqis have been killed the BBC tried to claim that 151,000 iraqis were killed
, the *funny* thing was that months earlier the BBC claimed that 600,000 iraqis were killed, suddenly the number of iraqis killed just miraculously "dropped".
11. we blamed the oil industry, yet we should have blamed the hell hole called `israel`.
12. 20% of troops coming back with brain injuries, (20% is a conservative estimate), we don't know if they will ever recover.
13. we had loads of troops committing suicide.
14. british lawyers/press ignoring the crimes against humanity committed by british troops in iraq, the independent
mentioned one lawyer who was dealing with 30 cases alone.
15. Due to lack of armour / protection some of our troops died in vain.
16. army getting desprate, i saw them nagging people near a shopping mall to join the army, they must be getting desprate, i don't recall british
troops behaving like that before.
17. recently my local connexions centre put out loads of leaflets/booklets for army jobs, i don't recall seeing any (never mind that many) last year at the centre.
18. Darling prince harry, the patriot, risked his life to fight in the FRONT LINE in afghanistan, he won an award for serving in afghanistan
, we brits are so proud of this dim wit
, no doubt harry serving in afghanistan was "free advertisement" for the military, he became the darling of the british press ever since. Funny thing about harry is that he's not charlses son, his mama had an affair and he's the spitting image of the man she had the affair with
, so therefore he cannot really be a prince
19. we are the 3rd most hated country on earth (thankyou israel, blair, brown, cameron and co)
20. false history about iraq being taught at school
21. Protesters left in the freezing cold chanting anti-war slogans, the government and media looks the other way.
22. Military training being pushed in school. please see this
article in todays independent
, fucking scary :shivers:
I think i should stop there, if i carry on i'll end up going insane
Satisfying their bloodlust of killing arabs maybe?
its less acceptable to be racist towards arabs here then it is in america