Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here

Post subject: Attacks on truth sites
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:37 pm 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

This site, WhatReallyHappened.com and Rense.com were all hit with attacks and attempted hacks in the past few days. Notice anything? All the sites that focus on Zionism were attacked while others were left alone. I see this as an attempt to create in fighting in the community. The attackers put out a fake letter posing Mike Rivero which blamed the attacks on other GCN radio hosts (you can guess as to who).

This is an obvious set up. Rivero did no such thing as he went over this last Friday when were on the radio. I also never said anything of the sort and if there any emails from myself going around then its bull I have not written any this whole month. They are trying to divide the alternative news websites (for lack of a better word).

This has been happening for a long time. But with the emails, the attacks on these three sites in particular and not the others, you can smell a set up from far away. I do believe some of the recent wedges have been co-intel pro and or useful idiots.

If you don't like a certain radio program (for talking about ghost or german death cults ect) then just ignore it. We need to not in fight as it is a waste of time. Thinking people will see through the BS on their own and unthinking people are a lost cause still its best to have them do the right thing for the wrong reason than the wrong thing.

Rational people will side with sound theories based on real people with real faces and documentation over ominus vague secretive groups with spooky titles and faith based history. The thing is that criticsizing aspect of a theory are all good but ripping on the person or planting false accusations about them is not. What we have here is an attampt to divide the truth community.

Whoever sent out the fake email was part of the group doing the attacks there is no doubt. And I do believe there will be more attempts in the future.

There has been a consorted effort by some to aim fire at Ron Paul as well as Alex Jones. A lot of these people pretend to be Muslims and anti-war. They want to drive a wedge between the liberty movement, 9/11 truth, and the larger anti-war community. On forums sites it was obvious they all popped up witht he same cut and pastes and the same retoric on myspace as well. A lot of it goes back to a certain slandering egomaniac in Europe you know who I am talking about who attacked this site very early. This mocking bird is at best a useful idiot. His Jew-bashing radio recordings were played on CNN to discredit the entire anti-Zionist movement. And he is partners with the like of those who deny the moonlanding and evolution. It is a clear attempt to discredit the movement in all the classic ways, Anti-Semitism, and or Tinfoil hat theories. The fact that the MSM picked up on this tiny radio show (300 times smaller than other trut radio shows) is a red flag.

All the GCN RBN and anti-neocons blogs ned to make a pact of unity. Support Each other. Both WRH. RBN, and Rense have linked to this site many times and the reverse. Other truth sites also link to this site albeit with no credit given. Support is support.

Do not be divided. We know who the enemy is. And I am banning idiots on the spot from now on. They can bitch all they want because no where do they have any open forums. All their sites are closed to themselves.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:04 pm 
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Related to this for sure...

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/03/10 ... exercises/

"Business and government leaders from the US, UK and three other countries will spend much of this week simulating and defending against a large-scale cyber attack in an exercise designed to strengthen coordinated responses to what many perceive as a growing threat.

Participants of Cyber Storm II, which also include about 40 private-sector companies, will enact a scenario in which "persistent, fictitious adversaries" launch an extended attack using websites, email, phones, faxes and other communications systems. Other countries involved are Australia, New Zealand and Canada."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:07 pm 
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

i think you're right Ry. Do you think there's any reason why the attacks happened when they did?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:01 pm 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Might have something to do with ther Israeli invasion on Gaza which all three of us covered. It might have nothing to do with recent events it could just be prep to try and shut us down before the AIPAC trial starts.

Interesting read Big L on cyber storm II. You know one of my youtube videos was revomed as well about what a week ago? It was on Israel.

Last edited by Ry on Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:16 pm 
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

I know a way to beat them at their own game but will not blog it and certainly not on the phone. It will have to be face to face but I have a way.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:17 pm 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

I relaly wish we could fix the hacking problems on this site.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:07 pm 
Over the system
Over the system

I posted a solution some time ago but it was too technical for some.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:42 pm 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

WRH is currently down

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:50 pm 
Anti-Zionist princess

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/

this link works for me

Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here