Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here

Post subject: New trailer for WBWD film
 Post Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:20 am 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Longer myspace version
'War by Way of Deception' Teaser

Add to My Profile | More Videos

Shorter Youtube version (if you don't use myspace.)

50 minute! peek into the movie its the old version but still very good. We are working hard spicing this up and adding another hour of information! The full film will be put in April.

The movie is based on this document You can read it now or just wait for the film in April before the AIPAC trial if we can get it out fast enough.

It just amazes me how many tools believe in all this illuminati crap even AFTER being told exactly who did what and when they still just deny it and hold on to their quasi religious theory about spooky secretive groups that worship the devil.

The Illuminati story originally was ultra Christian anti-communist propaganda that targeted Atheist. ooga booga. But now you just can't challenge Atheist as they are the most prevelant anti-war block and it is just not cool, anymore and communism is all but completely dead. So they have shifted it to a secret devil worshiping group out to make the New World Order but no longer a communist one just a very bad one. lol.

You know if by NWO you just mean the MIC then thats more accurate. But it is not what they mean. They believe in all that anti-catholic shit about the Vatican as if one even needed to invent crimes when there are plenty of real ones the problem being the Protestants are guilty of all the same things, and all the anti-communist shit.

Communism was never a threat it was a boogy man playing on the religious man's fears of atheism not the economics but atheism. Thus the slogan in Vietnam "Kill a Commie for Christ".

But if you look at history and this stretches more than a thousand years, the group going around building empires and killing over 20% of the earth's population is the Christians themselves.

This movement well meaning as it has been has been stagnating growth and scaring people away. As I say in the film. The Illuminati didn't make the Niger Forgeries, Michael Ledeen did. The NWO didn't oust BJA and Valarie Plame to cover up the trade of nuclear secrets, Lewis Libby did. It wasn't a Germanic Death Cult or Devil worshipers writing PNAC and feeding false stories to willing journalist, it was a bunch of dual citizen Israelis many of whom were also part of Iran Contra. They have names and faces. It just makes me want to pull my hair out to explain how Israel is all over the Iraq War and 9/11 and yet the typical response I get is we need an "investigation" and all this illuminati/vatican bullshit.

I did an investigation. Refute it if you can. It's a concrete case. We already know who lied about the war and who stole the anthrax etc. it's over. I can't wait for this film because face it the people we need to target are not the kind who read 83 page non-fiction documents. We have needed this film for a very long time. One would think that the crimes of Israel (ethnically cleansing Palestine) are bad enough already all on their own. But does the illuminuts crowd focus on that or avoid the topic by any means necessary. Its called crowd control. Mocking bird sing.

Here is my old 3 minute break down on the MIC

Too bad I can't be in your class rooms. I'm glad Japan still has actual schools that teach reality and don't waste times doping kids up on pills and making them describe their feelings about fictional books, and watching over them with armed police.

Last edited by Ry on Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:26 am, edited 9 times in total.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:53 am 
Speaking out
Speaking out

I didn't have enough time to read all of the text on the media slide (2:55ish) without pausing, but otherwise this is excellent. :) Nice job, guys!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:25 am 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseacti ... d=29004181

ok ill extend 2:55 or whatever.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:19 pm 
Fights PNAC daily
Fights PNAC daily

Ry wrote:
http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=29004181

Looks awesome. But theres left over split second messages.

No it was now a war for oil.
War is a resource in and of itself. The MIC loves it.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:45 pm 
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Omega Pi wrote:
Ry wrote:
http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=29004181

Looks awesome. But theres left over split second messages.

No it was now a war for oil.
War is a resource in and of itself. The MIC loves it.

I'll go back and fix those. They're easy to miss when you're half-asleep :wink:

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:13 pm 
End the occupationS. Yes, all of them.
End the occupationS. Yes, all of them.

Ry , you the F**kin'Man .

Let 'er rip .

Can't wait for it .

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:54 pm 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

The newest trailer I made with the people above and its better than the one I did on my own. This film is going to be a foundation shaker.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:57 pm 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

funny over a 1,000 some people have watched the video here yet youtube says only 242 people watched the film. :lol:

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:25 pm 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

get the mixed trailer up on that site omega uses. mega upload or whatever. Ill do the voice over today. I think in part II I will will read my document but instead of a slide show I will just have pictures printed of different neocons which I am going to burn. So people can watch that while they listen.

Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here