Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here

Post subject: The Zionist Blogosphere
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:32 pm 
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Here's an interesting spin on how some Zionists are trying to spin the fact that many facts are coming out. The Zionist-Conspiracy-O-Matic

"Here's an experiment: Pick any event in history and type it into Google. Next, type the word "Zionists" and hit the search button.

Yes, you'll find at lease ten web pages that prove the Zionists are behind everything. Now, I know that we're "responsible" for the War on Terror, War in Iraq, and both World Wars...but I'm always surprised to learn that we're also responsible for the destruction of the Space Shuttle Columbia, Pokemon, and Hurricane Katrina.

I feel sort of sorry for these conspiracy theorists. Their so obsessed with exposing "the truth" that they never take time to enjoy the finer things in life."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:21 pm 
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

Zionists and their obscure little blogs :roll: his humor didnt come through, the way he was trying to make it seem like it was absurd and hysterical.

These are the same people that are against the BBC's internationally respected brand and integrity or the United Nations or fuckin Desmond Tutu and anything or anyone else that dares criticize them and reveal the truth.

I wouldnt pay attention to his boring ass blog.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:41 pm 
Speaking out
Speaking out

That hack probably isn't even a jew, most likely he is a dysfuctional christoziofacist

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:41 pm 
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Oh trust me this isn't a blog I follow, I copped it from someone on another forum. I posted it here just as an example of their mindset. The way I see it, much of the dirt is coming out thanks to sites like this, blogs, YouTube ect and the facts can no longer be disputed.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:20 pm 
Speaking out
Speaking out

Rio wrote:
Oh trust me this isn't a blog I follow, I copped it from someone on another forum. I posted it here just as an example of their mindset. The way I see it, much of the dirt is coming out thanks to sites like this, blogs, YouTube ect and the facts can no longer be disputed.

which is precisely why if they ever censor the internet here we need to go out and start gunning down the fuckers here ourselves.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:50 pm 
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

number9 wrote:
Rio wrote:

which is precisely why if they ever censor the internet here we need to go out and start gunning down the fuckers here ourselves.

They took out all of Frank Weltner's Zionist News youtube videos. I think they're trying to crack down on anti-Israel videos. I also noticed a slight difference the other day when i searched Israel on youtube. I got some nice videos of the country.

this is what Frank has on his site:

Technical Difficulties Caused by Zionist Interference in Our Civil Rights Have Caused a Disruption in "Zionist News" Videos. Evidently, Only Zionists Have Rights to Communicate Inside the American Zionist Colony.

haha. :) poor guy.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:58 pm 
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

The guy who posted this invited me to a debate at his forum where it is uncensored, unlike the forum where we normally post. I said I go there if he would come here :wink:

He's a Zionist but he actually stood up for me when the moderator temporarily banned me for owning the thread.

Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here