Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here

Post subject: Do NOT blindly support our troops
 Post Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 4:24 am 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

I just think it is sad to have an institution where a person's career is to kill people (people they don't even know). And no one give me the crap that it is for defense. The good meaning people who join may think it is for defense but I mean fuck that's just not a reality, historically or currently.

They're pawns. The government chickenhawks treat the military like a toy. It's mainly just poor people being used to fight other poor people so that the war pigs can profit.

To me is it is just state sanctioned mass murder done out of duty by people in need of a job and a sense of respect.

Since the US began...
You can start with the jackasses that signed up to go west and kill Indians for pay. To the tools going to Iraq to occupy a country for the sake of Israel, Oil, and PNAC and even die for it.

I know it is a VERY unpopular opinion but I say fuck you if you join the military if it is out of the belief that you are fighting for freedom because that means you would have to grow up totally blind to history and current events. You have to be a god damn absolute moron. Shame on anyone who assits the US government with its oppression and slaughter of other cultures who pose no threat. You're ignorant at best or willingly imperialist at worse.

Tell military recruiters to shove it up their asses. Tell them you won't fight for corporitism and Bush's Bull shit. It doesn't make you a coward. What makes you a coward is doing something immoral because you're afraid of being called a coward.

Why the hell would anyone think it is ok to put theirself in a position where they have to kill people they would disagree with killing? For what? a pay check and a metal? Fuck you.

War is hell, and war does not exist if there are no sheep to fight each other. Humanity is more important than a career.

A Guy in my neighborhood came back in a box. His parents are fucked up for life. He is gone forever. And for what? FOR WHAT!!!?? For a fucking $$$ profit! for some jackass not fighting collecting the money from the resources James was manipulated to help them steel?! It's a waste of life. It is a waste of life. It is a waste of human life. We can't just shrug our shoulders and go oh well golly gee I guess its a good career got lots of benifits... They either get killed or they help kill innocent people. It's a lose lose situation.

Tell a warmonger or a recruiter this
look at it don't turn away look at it. This it what happens when you dump depleted uraniam all over a country that didn't and could even attack you.
Babies

Sick isn't it? cancer is up 700 fold because of it and there are massive birth defects. NO you can not ignore it. You fucking look at it. And you fucking look at all the dead, the waste of life. It is not a debatable issue. War is unhumane it is not necessary it was NOT done out of defense, it's offense

Last edited by Ry on Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Do NOT blindly support our troops
 Post Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:36 am 
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

Ry you sound *very* angry... I don't blame yah though... I fucking hate war too :cry:

Ry wrote:
Tell military recruiters to shove it up their asses. Tell them you won't fight for corporitism and Bush's Bull shit. It doesn't make you a coward. What makes you a coward is doing something immoral because you're afraid of being called a coward.

I like the pens and keychains they give me... not as if that would ever persuade me to join...

I don't know a lot about the Selective Service, but I heard that you need to join it in order to get financial aid for college. Is this true? Because I think that's bullshit. I don't want to join, but I need the financial aid. If there is a draft (which I doubt there will be) I want to try to gain the stance of a consciencious objector, however I've heard that's very difficult.

Post subject: innocence
 Post Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:48 am 

The photographs of those babies should make ANYONE stop and realize what they are supporting. Babies represent innocence so I hope people have the intelligence to broaden that picture to see the effect war has had on millions of innocent people. Those babies didn't do a fucking thing to anyone and look what they got. If they aren't dead within a few years they have a shit load of health problems they aren't already suffering lying in store for them in the future. Instead of struggling with homework, authority figures, and dating they're going to spend their entire lives just struggling to live it.
War is a rediculous proposition fueled by one man's greed to forcefully take what another man has. And by man I don't mean men, I mean any person, mankind. We have a recruiting office two doors down from the coffee shop I hang out at all the time and there are always recruiters standing outside. They walk back and forth in front of the coffee shop after getting their coffee, not from the wonderful locally owned coffee shop, but they'll walk all the way to Starbuck's (shutters, I hate Starbucks), and they stare at the women sitting at my coffee shop. Most poeple at the cafe don't like the recruiters right there but thankfully they leave us alone for the most part.
WillworkforBread, man, free stuff is awesome, but if it has the logo of something I don't support then I don't fucking want it.
Ah shit, I've got to get back to work, but hopefully I'll make it back here later.
-Tara

Post subject: Becoming a Ponscientious Objector
 Post Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 11:31 am 
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

I just wanted to give you this website about getting status as a conscientious objector.

http://www.nisbco.org/What_Do_I.htm

Even if you are already serving in the military, there is a way out by stating that you are a conscientious objector. I don't know how easy it is to do, but it is lawful. If you know anyone who wants out of the war because they truly believe it is unjust, there is hope for them! Also, you do have to register selective services to get financial aid. So if your like me and need loans, you will have to register. But, I am a woman so I don't have to worry about that. I just have to fight off the recruiters.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 12:04 pm 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Thank you catalina

I have a video of a solider who did this http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article9090.htm

he's a conscientious objector and a Buddhist.

Post subject: =T
 Post Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 12:30 pm 

I couldn't have said it better myself. Amen brother Ryan.

-Mike

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:00 pm 
Fights PNAC daily
Fights PNAC daily

As I've said myself.. "An Offensive Military Can't Be Trusted" ( http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=10962461&blogID=22566622&Mytoken=20050712105834 )

Pull the troops out, bring 'em home, and make them focus on NOTHING but Defense. It's the only we'll make sure the War Party can't use their volunteer work as an arm to do their greedy bidding AND ironically make us safer.

It's official, in the mainstream, and undisputable: the funding of "Defense" WILL GO to the funding of Offense. Soldiers engaged overseas aren't "defending" anything but corporate or Zionist interests. We're paying for something that was imposed on us, is destructive, and without our sayso.

I seem to remember a few lines in, I dunno, The Declaration of Independence saying when something like that happens, it's time to overthrow the government. Wow, are our forefather's psychics? No, they just know their history and knew it would repeat itself if we weren't careful. And here we are.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:14 pm 
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

I was in the JROTC my freshmen year. (sorry guys). The main thing that was repeated to us with all the recruiters was free college. That is the reason I lasted 4 weeks in there. I eventually got kicked out because I wouldn't cut my hair, I told the major that I liked to express myself so he told me to find another class. It was one of the coolest things I did in all my life... got kicked out for being myself. :)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:19 pm 
Anti-Neocon Patrol

excellent post ryan, but its sad to say that this country is convinced were fighting freedom. defend my freedom? from who? my country or terrorism? i dont remember having some "freedom". anyways i blame religion for the whats going on in iraq.

"Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of ... [Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness], it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." –Thomas Jefferson

Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here