Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:15 am 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Right On I didn't mean to imply that this man would murder non-christians like the nuts that killed the American Indians. I dont think this guy is evil just stupid as hell. But I was saying that this kind of idea of following "god's" way frees one up to just do what ever they want, because god does not exist and people can just do something (as the Zionist Jews kill Palestinians) and say heyt its ok cause God told me so.

It is a lame defense and it wont fly in court to just say god said it was cool if I skipped out on my taxes.

I find nothing more incredably arrogant than people claiming to have a personal communication with a thing that is the creater of the entire universe. It it was Zozar the space alein instead of god this this guy would be locked up in a funny farm but if it is religion then its ok to be insane. Reminds me of the kooks who sold a peice of burnt toast that they thought had a picture of the virgin Mary in it.

Ron Paul is a Christian ( i think he probably really is and its not just lip service) and I am OK with that. but he does not need to get mixed up with these baffoons.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:43 am 
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

I heard Paul was an atheist... Anyway, yeah. Anyone who tells people that God talks directly to them is retarded. I remember asking my mother about it as a child and she said it's your conscience that tells what is right and wrong and that if you actually hear voices it's certainly not God. I'm with that. My "conscience" as a Christian tells me to absolutely oppose the mass murder of innocent civilians in Iraq and Palestine. It certainly doesn't tell me not to pay my taxes, hahaha

"Fine, let’s take a vote. Who wants fish for dinner?...Yeah, democracy ain’t so fun when it fucks you, huh?” http://twitter.com/Shitmydadsays

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:51 pm 
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Ry wrote:
Right On I didn't mean to imply that this man would murder non-christians like the nuts that killed the American Indians. I dont think this guy is evil just stupid as hell. But I was saying that this kind of idea of following "god's" way frees one up to just do what ever they want, because god does not exist and people can just do something (as the Zionist Jews kill Palestinians) and say heyt its ok cause God told me so.

It is a lame defense and it wont fly in court to just say god said it was cool if I skipped out on my taxes.

I find nothing more incredably arrogant than people claiming to have a personal communication with a thing that is the creater of the entire universe. It it was Zozar the space alein instead of god this this guy would be locked up in a funny farm but if it is religion then its ok to be insane. Reminds me of the kooks who sold a peice of burnt toast that they thought had a picture of the virgin Mary in it.

Ron Paul is a Christian ( i think he probably really is and its not just lip service) and I am OK with that. but he does not need to get mixed up with these baffoons.

Alright I hear what you're saying, no worries. Sorry if I reacted a bit harshly there. A lot of people obviously have used & still use "god's on my side" to do whatever they want, I hear what you're saying about that. Others when they say it mean that they don't recognize other people's authority b/c when they feel like it violates their natural rights (but they externalize that by saying god) like in the case of Brown.

But yes even Alex Jones & others have agreed with the sentiment that what he's doing could spark an uprising that could fuck things up b/c the president could use it to envoke martial law & enforce his new dictatorial powers. & they could use it to demonize the patriot movement or whatever you wanna call it & regulate free speech. The thing is, if they do kill the Browns & there is no large scale violent rebellion, it could potentially wake up a lot more people just as Waco did back in the 90's. Which is kind of sick to say but true, so that's why I respect the Browns for putting themselves out like that, kooky or not. So I guess it could either have good or bad effects depending on what happens & how people handle it it could go either way.

But what's the 'legal way', or the easier way not to pay income tax? I've seen so much questionable information about taxes I haven't trusted any so far but I'd like to hear about it.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:21 pm 
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Now I've been following this for a while and I never heard that they weren't paying their taxes because God said they didn't have to. It was because there is no law. So I don't understand this statement, although I beleive they could have said this at some point in time. Also, what legal way is there to avoid taxes. They are illegal to begin with. Our government gets away with lots of illegal stuff all the time. They still come kick your ass if you refuse to obey their illegal tax code.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:06 pm 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

This is not about avoiding the income tax. Most people don't pay an income tax ON WAGES but there is a law to pay it on salaries and on business owners. FTF says that many times but people walked away from it thinking their is no income tax at all. This is because they are fucking retarded.

But that is not what this is about. This is a spot light being placed on a religious kook. The establishment could have arrested this guy no problem. This stunt if to place the illuminuttys in the foreground of Ron Paul.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:38 pm 
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Sounds likely, but I havent' even heard a peep about it on MSM, let alone a connection to Ron Paul. If I do see this, I'll be giving ya props, but I haven't yet.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:47 pm 
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

It appears to me more like a few overzealous "patriots" who want to involve Ron Paul in all their dramas. Similiar to The French Connection saying "why isn't Ron Paul coming to the aid of Christopher Bollyn?" when he doesn't know who Christopher Bollyn is & is in the middle of trying to become the fucking president of the United States. But it's possible that some bad people may want to include Paul in with situations that they think will hurt him, but that's not why they haven't arrested Brown, it's not a grand plot. That's an unrealistic conspiracy theory in my opinion. They haven't arrested Brown because it wouldn't be easy for them to do at all, the house is loaded with guns & ammunition & they have backup that will come to their aid. It's a sophisticated operation. & they know that killing him & his wife will strengthen the anti-new world order movement that much more just like Waco did, however they still might do it. In fact it appears that they're gearing up to if you follow the latest developments.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:56 pm 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

That is what I am saying the Press put this out their for the suckers to jump on. DBS is egomaniac who owes me a huge appology for repeated unresearched smears. I am not helping Chris because of him. I dont even believe Chris's story.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:34 pm 
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Ry wrote:
That is what I am saying the Press put this out their for the suckers to jump on.

They wanna cover it as a "right wing extremist" type thing like that did with the OKC bombing I think so they can further demonize people like Ron Paul. At the same time they know that if they do kill him & no one responds violently that it's an injustice that's gonna generate a ton of attention & create more anti-government feelings like Waco did.

Ry wrote:
DBS is egomaniac who owes me a huge appology for repeated unresearched smears. I am not helping Chris because of him. I dont even believe Chris's story.

That's a whole other topic but yeah, I sort of have some questions about that too (Bollyn's story.) They all are pretty mysterious & have ties to some weird stuff over there. For example Eric Hufschmid's sister is married to Rupert Murdoch's son! I think he is definately a cointelpro agent, all the symptoms are there. & Michael Collins Piper (who's kind of questionable himself imo) has claimed that the American Free Press hired a private investigator to investigate Bollyn & they found that he has connections to intelligence agencies "overseas."

Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here