Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here

Post subject: Ed Brown is a lunitic
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:32 pm 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Lots of people don't pay their income tax. Don't you think it is strange that they singled out this loon and put his face on TV? Its bait to discredit all the Jones types suckers that jumped on the bait. They will try and pull Ron Paul into this mess too wait and see.

I think Mr. Brown is a kook, just wanted people to know that. The guy thinks he communicates to god and follows God's laws. Those kind of people talk to toast.

People are trying to link Ron Paul to him. Not going to work. Paul is not that stupid.

Screw Ed Brown, yes the FBI can stick it too but I am not going to champion some religious nut. It kills our movement for all the sane people.

This whole things seems like theatre. The kooky interviews with a guy that thinks he talks to god, the Freedom to fascism DVD given to the press the giant police raid for one guy. And the typical illuminuts crowd jumping all over the bait followed up by attempts to link this loon to Ron Paul. I have had about 5 posts on anti-neocons from new users trying to link Paul to Brown. I read that WRH has gotten emails about the same junk. Do you smell what I smell?

There are people who understand the MIC and the Zionist (backed in full by mainstream Christian churches's investments) and what they are doing to the world. There are others who because of their faith try to spin that into the mysterious NWO comprised of Satan worshipers in a secretive battle between Jesus INC and the Devil's minions. Well that is how religious kooks are going to handle it. They are not psychologically able to look at where the money from Protestant Christian churches go. But see good meaning people act as sabotage to the whole 911 movement by avoiding Israel and blaming everything on the "illuminati" and calling for an "investigation" to tell us things we already know.

Paul was on FtF so they wil try to use that to smear him. Nothing wrong with that film (money master is better) but some of its supporters are in the Jesus Inc crowd who believe in weather control, satanic hand signles and question the moon landing. I like Alex but man I totally disagree with him on some things. Mainly his constant brush over of Israel and persistence chasing abstractions.

Who is Ed Brown? For those who don't know.

Just some kook refusing to pay his income tax and the FBI and police surounded his house in this huges staged event that they knew would draw the attention of the Jones crowd kooks who they knew would jump on it (and they did) now they can use this to discredit them because the guy is a total holly roller who thinks god talks to him and that "Ed Brown" does not exist because you see he is "edward brown" of god not of America and all land belongs to god accept of course his land which belongs to him you see because he and god are chums.

He passes out an DVD of from freedom to fascism to a reporter and the whole thing is filmed on the web like some big production.

I dont buy this crap for a second. If the FBI wanted to arrest him they would just nab him swat style without a big show boat.

Last edited by Ry on Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:03 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:37 pm 
Anti-Zionist princess

At the risk of looking retarded, who is Ed Brown? It sounds familiar, the IRS guy? :?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:03 pm 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Just some kook refusing to pay his income tax and the FBI and police surounded his house in this huges staged event that they knew would draw the attention of the Jones crowd kooks who they knew would jump on it (and they did) now they can use this to discredit them because the guy is a total holly roller who thinks god talks to him and that "Ed Brown" does not exist because you see he is "edward brown" of god not of America and all land belongs to god accept of course his land which belongs to him you see because he and god are chums.

He passes out an DVD of from freedom to fascism to a reporter and the whole thing is filmed on the web like some big production.

I dont buy this crap for a second. If the FBI wanted to arrest him they would just nab him swat style without a big show boat.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:09 pm 
Anti-Zionist princess

I see.
Now their trying to link to Paul an attempt to discredit him. Well, thats one reason I want Paul to stay clear of Jones. He is kooky too, IMO.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:54 pm 
Over the system
Over the system

There is a legal way to not pay income tax that will keep any government agencies from banging down your doors.

What Ed Brown is doing is the wrong way.

"The state breaks everything and then blames freedom.
The state destroys everything and then blames those who interact voluntarily for that destruction."
-- Stefan Molyneux

Post subject: Re: Ed Brown is a lunitic
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:42 am 
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Ry wrote:
just wanted people to know. The guy thinks he communicates to god and follows God's laws. Those kind of people killed the Indians.

This is seriously one of the most ignorant comments I've ever read.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:47 am 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

ignorant comment? would you like to see a video of the MFer saying it himself? http://www.wmur.com/video/13461249/index.html go see interview with Ed Brown. Whose ignorant now??

PS I dont pay income taxes but I do it the legal way and that was before and after coming to Japan.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:55 am 
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

No I mean just linking someone saying "I follow god's laws" to the people who killed the Indians. He's done nothing wrong so I don't think that's fair. & yes he does say kookier sounding shit from time to time but I respect him for taking a stand, I don't think he deserves to be demonized. & I don't think that the standoff is staged, the reason they haven't killed him is b/c they're heavily armed, they have militia people backing them up & everyone is watching. They could very well kill him in the future though, just as they did the Waco people & b/c of that I think they deserve respect.

But what's this "legal way" to not pay income tax?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:04 am 
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

BTW I agree that there's no reason for Ron Paul to get involved in it directly b/c he's already voiced his support for income tax protestors as recently as in that speech that's linked on the front page. But I also don't think he needs to get involved in the 9/11 truth movement either but that doesn't mean that I don't support it. Those are just dummies that don't see the big picture of trying to actually win a presidential election who say stuff like "why isn't Ron Paul in the midst of all this?" for whatever latest drama is going on in the "patriot movement".

Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here