Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here

Post subject: Flood MSNBC with letters
 Post Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:47 pm 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

viewerservices@msnbc.com

MSNBC ranks Ron Paul at BOTTOM of GOP candidates!

Quote:
Take a good look at the comment MSNBC has put under Ron Paul's entry. Unless they remove it, it says "Just please stop e-mailing us. Thanks."
Folks, this is a war between the mainstream media and WE THE PEOPLE over who gets to choose the candidates. MSNBC, despite the overwhelming support for Ron Paul in all the online polls, has decided that they, NOT THE VOTERS, will choose who gets to run and who does not, then in effect told you all to shut the hell up about it.

Drop MSNBC a note and let them know that TV networks are not empowered by the Constitution to be part of the process by which Presidents are chosen, and that having rankings 180 degrees at odds with the online polls is no way to build trust with the viewers.

-wrh

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:23 pm 
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

hey man, i read that article a couple of weeks back and immediately wrote a scathing letter to the national journal (where the article originally came from). i am going to send it to MSNBC as well. well here goes:

Quote:
To Whom It May Concern:

How dare you write "stop emailing us" in regards to Ron Paul in an article seen worldwide? It's common knowledge the mainstream media does not want this man in the running for 2008, for whatever reason. You see, this is America. The 4th branch of the government does not get to decide elections. Last I checked, that was the people's job.

The more that you "respectable" (and I put that in quotes for a reason more and more people can agree with every day that goes by) media outlets attempt to dictate to people what they are to think, the more your credibility wanes.

It is time for a change in America, and the people are to be behind that. Subversive mass media content can only hinder that so far before the smut you attempt to peddle as fact is exposed for what it is, clearly not fact.

Your brand of media is outdated, and we understand that you are only looking out for your own corporate interests, but I've got news for you, there's about to be a change. Perhaps if you report on it, rather than contribute to mass lies, it will help business rather than hurt it.

In one word, 2008 is all about accountability. It is safe to say that nearly the entire government has not been held accountable for its actions of the past decade (at the very least), and the people are sick and tired of that now.

Now stop giving journalism a bad name. The people will no longer stand idly by. Your brand is a dying breed.

Sincerely,
Battery Jackson

Cuz I'll downsize the state, and expose all your mistakes
You murderous fakes, I'm sure you heard of us greats
Turn you herbs into steaks, cuz I'm a burden to snakes
You lobbyist flakes'll catch a bullet in your brain
We all know Mossad blew up that train in Spain
Nobody's fooled by Al Qaida invaders
And Blackwater's no more than new age crusaders"

attorney against law: COMING SOON

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:38 pm 
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

wtf is wrong with our country...I can't take this corruption anymore.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:47 pm 
Speaking out
Speaking out

The mainstream media is a whore to the government. The government is a whore to corporations. The public works for those corporations, and the mainstream media is all they hear. That is why they believe what they do... I sent them a letter too :
Quote:
Thank you for interviewing Ron Paul today on Tucker Carlson. I'd like to hear more about this candidate.
~Wade Guard

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:23 pm 
Anti-Neocon Patrol

Done, heres what i wrote

Quote:
Your job was to report the truth and you failed to do that the past 7 years. We The People don't want your lying ass puppet candidates to win, we want candidates who put America's interest first, second, and third. Candidates who will follow the interest of certain groups or foreign countries need to go elsewhere, how about Tel Aviv?

Your not going to fool us like you did with Kerry, this is serious and you know it. Ron Paul is getting big and its obvious you are doing so much to suppress him but remember you guys are losing your credibility as you lie everyday about how well the Iraq war is going. so anyways do whatever you can to suppress him, its just showing you who you really work for and who you are really representing.

More emails to come as I'm not the only one who feels this way. FUCK YOUR LIES!

Ron Paul 2008!

"Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of ... [Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness], it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." –Thomas Jefferson

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:28 pm 
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Well said.

Post subject: Re: Flood MSNBC with letters
 Post Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:52 pm 
no leftist
no leftist

Ry wrote:
viewerservices@msnbc.com <viewerservices@msnbc.com>

MSNBC ranks Ron Paul at BOTTOM of GOP candidates!

Quote:
Take a good look at the comment MSNBC has put under Ron Paul's entry. Unless they remove it, it says "Just please stop e-mailing us. Thanks."
Folks, this is a war between the mainstream media and WE THE PEOPLE over who gets to choose the candidates. MSNBC, despite the overwhelming support for Ron Paul in all the online polls, has decided that they, NOT THE VOTERS, will choose who gets to run and who does not, then in effect told you all to shut the hell up about it.

Drop MSNBC a note and let them know that TV networks are not empowered by the Constitution to be part of the process by which Presidents are chosen, and that having rankings 180 degrees at odds with the online polls is no way to build trust with the viewers.

-wrh

ITS THE FUCKING NATIONAL JOURNAL NOT MSNBC FJESUS

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:27 am 
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

I wrote:
Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable

- Thomas Jefferson

Please give Ron Paul, and his popularity more coverage.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:29 am 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

MSNBC carried it on their website.

Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here