Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here

Post subject: Libby judge dismisses juror
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:19 pm 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

[url=- A juror was dismissed from the trial of former White House aide I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby on Monday after court officials learned she had been exposed to information about the case over the weekend.

U.S. District Judge Reggie B. Walton ordered the juror removed, saying "what she had exposure to obviously disqualifies her." The judge declined to say what information the juror had seen but characterized it as a misunderstanding. He has ordered jurors to avoid media coverage of the case.
]Libby judge dismisses juror[/url]

Quote:
- A juror was dismissed from the trial of former White House aide I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby on Monday after court officials learned she had been exposed to information about the case over the weekend.

U.S. District Judge Reggie B. Walton ordered the juror removed, saying "what she had exposure to obviously disqualifies her." The judge declined to say what information the juror had seen but characterized it as a misunderstanding. He has ordered jurors to avoid media coverage of the case.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:57 pm 
Over the system
Over the system

http://www.cloakanddagger.de/CLOAKANDDA ... b%2026.htm
Quote:
FEBRUARY 26, 2007

BACK BREAKING NEWS

WITH TOM HENEGHAN

JURY TAMPERING IN SCOOTER LIBBY TRIAL FIRST UNCOVERED AND REPORTED BY CLOAK AND DAGGER:

REPORT PUTS ENOUGH PRESSURE ON MASS MEDIA TO PREVENT THEM FROM COVERING-UP THIS CRIME.

Cloak and Dagger last week (see Feb. 23rd story on front page) was the first ever to report that there was jury tampering in the Scooter Libby Jury Trial. It can now be reported that Scooter Libby has been convicted on multiple counts of perjury.

On Friday the Judge knowing of the verdict, and it being late, sent the jurors home without sequestering them knowing they had reached a verdict.
It can now be reported that over the weekend one of the jurors was corrupted or given information about the trial by representatives of none other than Newsweek Magazine. As reported by the Cloak, Michael Isacove of Newsweek Magazine is dedicated to protecting the Bush-Bitch i.e. Hillary and Cheney Treason against the American people i.e. 9/11 and the illegal war in Iraq.

Seymour Hersh is now ready to go forward with the link between the Saudi Royal Family, the Iraq Central Bank and a money laundry tied to the financial backing of noted 9/11 Al Qaeda types for the purpose of destabilizing the Hezbollah Group that now is a major force in Lebanon.

Could it be that the 9/11 Al Qaeda Group now working for Bush and Cheney are nothing more than the Mega Mossad Urban Moving Systems gang that were tied to Kurdistan and the attempt to plant WMD in Iraq before the war began?

I guess you just ask Jane Harmon?

Harmon just returned from a trip to both Israel and Turkey. Did she fly Gary Best Airways?

For the Feb 23 radio broadcast, go here.
http://www.rys2sense.com/anti-neocons/v ... c&start=14
Also, if any readers do not know about cloakanddagger and how great the people are who run that site and break news on that show, also read over that whole topic. Tom Heneghan is one of the best whistleblowers with FBI connections who hasn't been assassinated yet, although an attempt was recently made.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:26 pm 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

I agree with this. But I do not say Al Qaeda is part of or working with the Mossad, I think ti is the Mossad. The Mossad is using Sunnis to fight Shia Hezbollah but the major opperations like 911 and several assaasinations were carrie dout by the Mossad.

The judge is going on with the trial verdict with 11. I believe in the morning we will have a conviction.

C&D seems to say many of the same things as this site. I am glad you brought them to my attention. http://www.rys2sense.com/anti-neocons/viewtopic.php?t=5485 see this.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:29 am 
Over the system
Over the system

Quote:
I agree with this. But I do not say Al Qaeda is part of or working with the Mossad, I think ti is the Mossad.

Oh there is no question that intelligence expert with FBI connections Tom Heneghan (survivor of recent assassination attempt by FBI Division 5 squad), thinks that way. One time he said Al Queida was nothing more than a drug ring operated by Zionists and English power.
http://www.cloakanddagger.de/CLOAKANDDA ... _nov27.htm

Cloakanddagger has been such a force with fingering Zionists, Rome and the Queen of England that they were hacked last year and had to get a German server instead of a Canadian one. That doesn't count the number of times the NSA has jammed phone lines between Lenny Bloom and many of his guests. You can tell who's a threat quite often by who gets attacked by the powers that be.

Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here