Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here

Post subject: Whos watching me? Whos Watching You?
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:30 am 
Fights PNAC daily
Fights PNAC daily

Give more than you get and you will get more than you need.
This works both ways for good and bad.

Post subject: Re: Whos watching me? Whos Watching You?
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:43 pm 
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

For a while now, I've noticed that every time I leave a random anti-Zionist, anti-bankster, or a Ron Paul comment containing elements of uncomfortable truths on any old random interwebz blog, my Internet will coincidentally die not long afterwards.

It dies and my router is unable to release and renew the IP address. It's a DoS attack against my IP address. The only way to fix it is to cycle power on the modem.

I've had the modem replaced, cables replaced, the lines checked. And I use a different router. Same thing. Every single day.

Here is the strange thing where I began to believe it was less than a coincidence. I went away for a week and while I was away my wife was home the entire week. It didn't happen to her once. We've gone on vacation and upon returning, the Internet works. Then as soon as I comment somewhere, DoS attack moments later. At this point I'm thinking there is a correlation. I'm paranoid. So for a week, I avoid the alternative media and making comments of any kind. Change the MAC address so I get a new IP and flush out my cache and cookies to be safe (which I do periodically when the DoS attacks happen on a frequent basis).

A week goes by and no DoS attack. I go back to blog commenting and reading alternative media and I get a DoS attack yet again. Now it might be specific websites, but I'm not sure.

So I still thought that perhaps it is just one of those crazy coincidences. My router's log always mentioned DoS attacks anyways. It's just my internet never died like that. But then I noticed that other activists were reporting the same thing. DoS attacks after writing on alternative media blogs. So I don't think it is paranoia or a coincidence. I honestly believe that the disqus engine is untrustworthy (along with the related openid) do to an odd experience I had last year where somebody was posting IPs. Probably some other places I visit that are 'bugged' so to speak. Sounds straight out of fiction, but I have reason to believe it

Post Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:16 pm 
Fights PNAC daily
Fights PNAC daily

who's watching WHO?
k dhs, go ahead and fuk w m internet now, bitches...

"...Government is best which governs not at all; and when men are prepared for it, that will be the kind of government which they will have."
. For government is an expedient, by which men would fain succeed in letting one another alone; and, as has been said, when it is most expedient, the governed are most let alone by it. - Henry David Thoreau

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."
Tenth Amen < AX >

Post Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:23 pm 
Anti-Zionist princess

good song

Post Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:34 pm 
Protesting War
Protesting War

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/local/tell-vic-everything-an-internet-sensation-139501528.html

I have this warm fuzzy feeling now...

Do not go gentle into that good night.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

"Institutions will try to preserve the problem to which they are the solution." - Shirky Principle

Post Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:05 pm 
Fights PNAC daily
Fights PNAC daily

PlutoCharon wrote:
For a while now, I've noticed that every time I leave a random anti-Zionist, anti-bankster, or a Ron Paul comment containing elements of uncomfortable truths on any old random interwebz blog, my Internet will coincidentally die not long afterwards.

It dies and my router is unable to release and renew the IP address. It's a DoS attack against my IP address. The only way to fix it is to cycle power on the modem.

I've had the modem replaced, cables replaced, the lines checked. And I use a different router. Same thing. Every single day.

Here is the strange thing where I began to believe it was less than a coincidence. I went away for a week and while I was away my wife was home the entire week. It didn't happen to her once. We've gone on vacation and upon returning, the Internet works. Then as soon as I comment somewhere, DoS attack moments later. At this point I'm thinking there is a correlation. I'm paranoid. So for a week, I avoid the alternative media and making comments of any kind. Change the MAC address so I get a new IP and flush out my cache and cookies to be safe (which I do periodically when the DoS attacks happen on a frequent basis).

A week goes by and no DoS attack. I go back to blog commenting and reading alternative media and I get a DoS attack yet again. Now it might be specific websites, but I'm not sure.

So I still thought that perhaps it is just one of those crazy coincidences. My router's log always mentioned DoS attacks anyways. It's just my internet never died like that. But then I noticed that other activists were reporting the same thing. DoS attacks after writing on alternative media blogs. So I don't think it is paranoia or a coincidence. I honestly believe that the disqus engine is untrustworthy (along with the related openid) do to an odd experience I had last year where somebody was posting IPs. Probably some other places I visit that are 'bugged' so to speak. Sounds straight out of fiction, but I have reason to believe it

Mate i had a similar issue, I was trolling Obama's new Campaign adds on YouTube and hanging sh_t on them big time.
Then my links got broken anywhere i went the video screens was going completely green so i could see the page and here the video but could not watch it. So i tried numerous times to fix it changing my media player then logging in and out them rebooting my PC doing a virus scan nothing right?
In the end i had to re set my PC back to Factory settings then set everything back up to get going again and fix the problem. I know my trolling was effective as they blocked me on a few channels, They now do a post check before putting it on the wall, So ive made alot more work for them now they have to check every post good or bad.
Your post her rings alarms as i think mine was IP related to but we do have many PCs in this home all the others worked fine so i think they got into my hardware in the Laptop and not the modem.
Im interested to see how many more posts we get like this,
I know YouTube has targeted particular channels and blocked subscribers of channels without the channel owner knowing. I know they have limited the amount of characters you can use in a post from 500-200 only on selected threads and channels, So there is a huge amount of control going on at the moment coming up to the election and since the start of the Obama Campaign. With the friction in the middle east and Iran, Syria etc these are all the high profile things getting more and more public attention and they want to stop it all as good as they can.
Basically anything we discussed here on this site they do not want people to know. Thanks for your reply.

Last edited by Eazy on Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:12 pm 
Fights PNAC daily
Fights PNAC daily

Phys wrote:
good song

Yeah i like it, I though it was appropriate, food for thought really, I see you like your music as well, Maybe do the same and post a song you like related your post where you can or from time to time, The sub messages are just as effective to reverse the crap they've been feeding us.
Thanks for your reply, Cheers. :)

Post Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:49 am 
Anti-Zionist princess

Good idea Eazy! I will try to remember that in the future. :)

Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here