Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 12:53 am 
Anti-Neocon Regular
Anti-Neocon Regular

my dad and i were speaking yesterday about how this action of israel's reminded us of hitlers move on the polish corridor. and lo and behold today ahmadinejad said what he did today. freaked me out just a tad 8)

you know, some people count the cold war as wwiii, so this to some would be wwiv.

and one final thought...we're one stray missile into syria away...

i lied...one more thought...the israeli's are so enraged that hezbollah's missiles were made in iran. theirs were made in the u.s. does it matter? someone makes them someone buys them and both kill babies. how well that works out for everyone (heavy sarcasm there in case you missed it).

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:48 am 
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

A more balanced view on the subject ar hand.

http://www.zmag.org/content/showarticle ... emID=10577

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:27 pm 
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Interesting article. Maybe when everyone realizes the out of control death and destruction the Israeli army has created they will see the lies and bended truths the U.S. Government promotes.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:49 am 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

WellI am afraid there is little we can do other than exspose this. I hope the entire Middle East will rise up this time and ignore America, they should go to the root of the problem, Israel. Someone lob a missile into the nukes they made illegally and destroy them.

If Lebanon can put up a good enough fight Israel wont be able to stretch its public support to fight Iran or Syria. The best hope is for the Israeli people to revolt. It would be the best thing for the Jews to show that they are not all ZIonists and that they are as sick of their government as we are of ours.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:32 am 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

No sooner can I report the AIPAC trial date then the Judge moves it for the 3d time! The new date has not been announced it seems like it could be in October.

They know they are racing against time. Israel's days of controlling the US are numbered.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:32 am 
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Israel has already killed more than 10 times the amount of people that hizballah did. It doesn't matter what their population is because they are ALL military soldiers! And they have the U.S. backing them up with weapons. I hope Im wrong, but the Usrealis are gonna kick everybody's behinds, even if the whole mideast gangs up on them. Unless they get russia nad china and japan to help (never), they don't have a chance!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:52 am 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

It looks like a 230 to 34 slaughter. Actually they have only killed 30 Hezbollah soldiers and they have lost 24 of their own. The fight is about even now aside from Israel killing civilians. Israel is trying to provoke a terrorist attack.

Hezbollah already beat Israel once in 1982 and forced them withdraw.

Last edited by Ry on Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:18 am 
Anti-Neocon Regular
Anti-Neocon Regular

Ry wrote:
No sooner can I report the AIPAC trial date then the Judge moves it for the 3d time! The new date has not been announced it seems like it could be in October.

They know they are racing against time. Israel's days of controlling the US are numbered.

Blatant stalling tactics. Probably why they had to get this war started..hell I wouldn't put it past them to have done it as a diversion. lol

Have you noticed how the Israeli spokespeople doing the media circuit have and air of controlled frenzy in common?

It still amazes how few Americans know this. Mention it and they stare at you like you're the stupid one.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:21 am 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Remember when I wrote THIS?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here