Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here

Post subject: Nazi Germany Zionist Israel
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:23 pm 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Nazi Germany on the left and Zionist Israel on the right.

Post subject: Re: Nazi Germany Zionist Israel
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:15 pm 

Nazi Germany was bad, but not as bad as Israel. Nazi Germany did not have a policy of ethnic cleansing. The holocaust is a myth, yes many jews died at the hands of the Nazi's, but there were no gas chambers and there was not an intentional program to exterminate them. The final solution was a plan to resettle them to the east. Jews in Hilter's Germany were treated far better than the Israeli's treat palestinians.

Nazi Germany was not as bad as the allies either, who intentionally bombed civilians, starved about 1 million german soldiers after the war, sent 1-2 millions russians back to almost certain death in the Soviet Union, and held the Nuremburg Trials which were a total travesty of justice. They also intentionally allowed the Soviet Union to enslave millions of eastern europeans behind the Iron Curtain.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:21 pm 

Ironically it is the Zionist controlled media which includes hollywood who have put out all the propaganda about the Nazi's and Germans. The Nazi's can't hold a candle to the Zionists.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:45 pm 
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Good one. Wasn't the US supportive of Germany in some ways?

Post Posted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:56 am 

geo1671 wrote:
Hitler,Stalin, Churchill,Roosevault were all envolved in WWII,they all were Xjews.

I know churchill was jewish, his mother was jewish. Roosevelt was also jewish, his mother Sara Delano was jewish. Roosevelt said that he feared his mother his entire life, quite a statement. Roosevelt is also on the record as stating that he was a zionist, and of course most of his administration was packed with zionists.

Stalin I don't know about, and Hitler I'm not sure about. Hitler supposedly never wanted to be seen in the nude (to hide the fact that he may have been circumcised) and his sister was part of jewish mensa-like society. All this is very speculative though, there is no solid proof.

Post Posted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:10 am 
Rage against the neocrazies

Hitler was definitely a crypto Zionist. That he was partially Jewish meaning maybe 3% jewish is well known in most autobiographies.

Germany was certainly a Zionist state but I don't think it was the first, the first was Russia where the real holocaust took place against too many people to count. In Germany the Communist Zionist block infiltrated Germany society, so they wanted to create an Aryan super race of basically Crypto Jews.

The ones who got slaughtered incidentally were anti-Zionist jews and poles & gypsies. Eventually the Zionists lost though and were expelled after the Nuremburg trials. But they, clearly many of the same Nazis who helped in the camp enclave....started all over again with a much more fierce and violent agenda in Palestine. The Hebrews who got expelled from the land with the Palestinians was a sheer travesty and act of sedition. The Ashkenazi essentially killed them and uprooted the people from their lands, real Jews and Palestinians. These people were tossed out of there without a second thought, even after many of these Zionists had come from camp conditions just as bad in Germany. It would make anyone enraged.

Post Posted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:54 am 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

The allies killed tens of millions more than the Nazis.

Post Posted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:01 am 

EndAllApartheid wrote:
Hitler was definitely a crypto Zionist.

Where is the proof of that? Didn't he blame the jews for all kinds of things, much of it legitimate? He outlawed them from politics I believe, and yet never resorted to widespread violence against or killing of jews, which would have played right into the zionists agenda. The Holocaust is a myth so he didn't do that either. I have heard arguments from both sides but neither side gives enough evidence to support their theory.

EndAllApartheid wrote:
Germany was certainly a Zionist state

How so? Some of their leadership was jewish, but as far as I can see not as much as some people claim. And yes a lot of people in the military were jewish, but that doesn't really prove anything, I mean a war was going on, do we expect jews just to disappear.

I'm not even discounting that Nazi germany may have been secretly zionist, but I need proof. The whole subject of Hitler and Nazi Germany and who helped bring them to power is very interesting and could potentially unlock some huge secrets.

Post Posted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:47 am 

Quote:
"Didn't he blame the jews for all kinds of things, much of it legitimate?"

Yes but it was well known that Hitler also hated himself. It's obvious based on the history we know that he was likely 3% mixed-Jewish and simply discarded this fact.

http://thisiszionism.blogspot.com/2008/ ... re-of.html

http://debatt.aftenposten.no/item.php?G ... dID=173245

Feel free to ignore any of the obviously non documented racist remarks from the white christain party site and other sites which make other accusations regarding them in the previous.

Nevertheless, it is obviously a fact that many top Nazis were also Zionist and regardless of how "ethnic" Hitler really was he basically created the excuse to make Israel.

Those that got killed in the world war II saga was all because of a British agenda. The British had a mandate for the land and the Zionists/Imperialists wanted that land based on racism found in the Bible and elsewhere.

Zionist leaders particularly the same Donme we all know very well, therefore lied in order to make the establishment of Israel a reality. Including on who was killed ultimately. Why would Eichmann tell the truth after all if only really 800,000 or so "real jews" got killed or whether 3 million gypsies got killed in the end. All that was important was that the appearance was created, having to do with their occult numbers like 666 and so on so that Arthur Balfour could create the pretext for a state of Israel.

The state was established based on lies and ethnic cleansing. All again financed by the Rothschilds. That's more important than anything else despite Hitler's strange history.

Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here