Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:09 pm 
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Thanks for the recommendation. I'll be sure to check those out.

Is it just me or does it seem as though the dumbing down of America is no fluke? Ask a typical high schooler questions regrading anything about geography or history and watch the blank deer-in-the-headlights response that you get. It occurs to me that this is all by design. They want constituencies of sheep that are uneducated dolts who ask no questions.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:43 pm 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

My book just came out yesterday on 6/6/06
15.95 and it talks all about 911 the Israelis, the war in Iraq and bashes the Fox News ABCNNBCBS media.

Welcome to the USSA.

Buying this book will help this site.

join this forum help fight the Neocons, main page here anti-neocons.com

Last edited by Ry on Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:36 pm 
Speaking out
Speaking out

Congratulations on your book.

You know I was looking at your tagline: "It is no more anti-semitic to speak out against the Israeli government than it would be anti-american to speak out against the American government. The charge of anti-semitism is a desperate defense for the Zionist warmongers."

It struck me that a better analogy might be "... than it would be anti-christian to speak out against the American government. ..."

Just a thot.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:34 pm 
Fights PNAC daily
Fights PNAC daily

Ry wrote:
My book just came out yesterday on 6/6/06
15.95 and it talks all about 911 the Israelis, the war in Iraq and bashes the Fox News ABCNNBCBS media.

Welcome to the USSA.

Buying this book will help this site.

join this forum help fight the Neocons, main page here anti-neocons.com
Just out of curiosity how much money (percent) will you get from it's sells? Oh and yea....i'm gonna buy the book as soon as my next paycheck comes in.

Lol I know how your anti-christian did you choose 6/6/06 as the specific date for it to have been released? I can imagine the sheep now...."666??? ZOMG RY IS TEH ANTI-CHRIZT!!!! :shock:"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:06 pm 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

06/06/06 is my sister's birthday but that had little to do with it. Being an atheist I did not care about the superstition behind the number. I did not choose the date I wrote the book a long time ago and sent it in for publishing. It was actually 6/7/06 in Japan where I live when it was published. I think it is stupid that people get worked up over meaningless numbers. The publishing and printing was not up to me. They finished it as fast as they could as I am trying to get this out before the attack on Iran.

I'm not anti-Chrisitan, even though I do not believe in the religion. I am anti-Christian-institutions. The faith is one thing. I actually like the Jesus Character for example. But Christianity is not just a religion it is a business. Churches help governments wgae war and they use the money of their flocks to fatten the war-pigs.

Churches are by definition for profit businesses. The Vatican has more gold than Fort Knox. Look at how Protestant Churches pay for the Occupation of Palestine.

These are just the Portestant Churches who have considered divestment, putting morals over profits. Other Protestants sects are not even listed.

Billions invested in the Israeli occupation

Presbyterian Church USA (PCUSA) 8 BILLION

The General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church (USA) is slated to meet in Birmingham, Alabama in June 2006 to vote on the next step in its controversial divestment process, and it is still unclear what direction it will take. A special committee appointed by PCUSA to investigate the issues told representatives from a coalition of Jewish organizations in January 2006 that they did not expect their work to be finished in time for the national conference in June.

Meanwhile, dozens of resolutions -- called overtures in church terminology -- have been debated across the United States by local PCUSA synods or chapters offering proposals on whether PCUSA should proceed with its divestment campaign, or whether the movement should delay or abandon divestment as its strategy.

The controversy first erupted in July 2004, when the PCUSA General Assembly voted to divest from companies doing business with Israel. The Church's investment portfolio has $8 billion in holdings. The vote, passed by 431-62, calls on the "Mission Responsibility Through Investment Committee (MRTI) to initiate a process of phased, selective divestment in multinational corporations operating in Israel." Through an internal process, the PCUSA later added an additional focus on companies that might support violence against Israelis. The PCUSA's Committee on Mission Responsibility Through Investment (MRTI) identified four companies that work with Israel (Caterpillar, ITT, Motorola, and United Technologies Corporation). They also identified one company for its alleged actions that involve support for terrorism (Citigroup). The MRTI committee has stated that it will not move for the sale of any of these stocks.

Despite the Presbyterian divestment initiative, many church leaders and people in the pews across the country have strongly and vocally disagreed with the Church's proposal to divest from Israel. See: What They Are Saying: Statements by Church Leaders on Divestment

Episcopal/Anglican Church (ECUSA) £4 BILLION

In fall 2004, the Episcopal Church announced that it would likely conduct a yearlong examination of whether or not the Church should divest its holdings from companies doing business in Israel. In an October 1 statement, Episcopal Bishop Christopher Epting, the church's ecumenical director, and the Rev. Brian Grieves, director of its peace and justice division announced that the investigation will look into what investments are "appropriate with companies that contribute to the ongoing (Israeli) Occupation (of Palestinian territories), especially in the areas of home demolitions, settlement building and the separation wall."

However, after a period of review and consultation, including meetings with national Jewish agencies, the ECUSA announced it had removed divestment from consideration.

Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (ELCA)

The ELCA, at its Church-wide Assembly in summer 2005 considered and rejected a divestment resolution, instead adopting a "positive investment" policy to foster peace and cooperation in the region. This approach stresses an investment of "advocacy, volunteer work, and financial resources in those who share in the quest for peace with justice."

United Church of Christ (UCC)

The UCC, at its General Synod, also in summer 2005, considered and rejected a divestment resolution. A "positive investment" substitute was passed out of committee. However, a last minute "compromise" was moved and adopted that included both "positive investment" and an endorsement of divestment. The resolution did not initiate any divestment process, though, and UCC leaders have stated that none is planned.

United Methodist Church (UMC)

The UMC has continued to defer any action on divestment. Two local regions adopted resolutions in support of divestment. National leaders, however, have expressed their opposition to any similar action on behalf of the UMC.

Church of England £2.3 Billion (pounds not dollars) and that is just in ONE company!

On February 6, 2006, the Church of England's General Synod overwhelmingly voted to divest from companies whose products are used by Israel in the Palestinian territories. The Synod backed a call by the Episcopal Church in Jerusalem to divest from "companies profiting from the illegal occupation," such as Caterpillar. The Church described its support for divestment as "morally responsible investment". The divestment vote was spearheaded by radical Anglicans, among them Bishop John Gladwin, who maintains a close association with the Sabeel Ecumenical Liberation Theology Center in Jerusalem.

The current Archbishop of Canterbury, Rowan Williams, voted in favor of the divestment motion. His predecessor, Lord Carey, spoke forcefully against divestment and declared himself "ashamed to be an Anglican" after the vote was passed.

One month after the Synod vote, which is not binding, the Church's Ethical Investment Advisory Group announced that it would not withdraw its investment in Caterpillar (worth 2.3 million Pounds), since it could find "no compelling evidence" of the company's involvement in the abuse of human rights. In response, anti-Israel activists in the Church have urged individual parishes to withdraw monies from the Church's Central Board of Finance.

There is more. You would not Believe how much the Born Again Christians give. In fact I am beginning to think that the Born Again Movement is an Israeli mole inside Christianity. Nothing turns people away from Christianity more than The Born Again crazies for a number of reasons and these are the one funding Israel more than anyone inlcuding our government! And it is all Tax Exempt.

its not a person or even a corporation as both of those pay taxes. Churches are tax exempt and funnle money into the illegal occupation of Palestine. They are profiting from the war. Most Christians I believe if they knew this would be outraged. They are kept in the dark. It does not reflect Christian values it reflects the profit motive of the Church leaders who invest other people's money and make a profit from it.

Christians by and large assume the money they give to Churches is going to help the poor etc. That is the bubble I am breaking. But how nice of you to ignore all of that and just lump it in as a mormal special interest group.

Last edited by Ry on Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:10 pm 
Fights PNAC daily
Fights PNAC daily

Ry wrote:
6606 is my sister's birthday but that had little to do with it. Being an atheist I did not care about the superstition behind the number. I did not choose the date I wrote the book a long time ago and sent it in for publishing. It was actually 6/7/06 in Japan where I live when it was published.

Im not anti-Chrisitan even though I do not believe in the religion. I am anti-Christian-institutions. The faith is one thing. I actually like the Jesus Character for example. But Christianity is not just a religion it is a business. Churches help governments wgae war and they use the money of their flocks to fatten the war-pigs.
Sorry about that, I meant to say anti-christianity my bad.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:20 pm 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

I think even Jesus would be ticked at the way things are. The Pharisees he always talked about have won. The Church is all about MONEY. The televangelists are multi-millionaires.

Now I am not Christian for the same reason i dont believe in Unicorns and magic beans. I find religions in general superstitious nonsense. But I would not care what all invisible men people pray to or magical palces people's ghost go to after they die etc. I could care less. That would be no more harmful than Santa Claws.

But is not just a belief in the supernatural. It is attached to a for profit business and moral system (which is highly immoral and prejudice) and it has conflicts with science, homosexuals etc.

Now its not all forms of the religion. The Quakers for example are non-violent. Some sects have adopted intelligent desgin which at least allows for evolution but gives god credit for it.

But nothing is as deadly historically or presently as the way Christian institutions have and are financing wars of aggression. From the Crusades to today they have always backed wars for ECONOMICS. Trade routs into Asia or control of oil it doesnt matter its about money. However they way to get dumb fucks to die for it is to use the hot bottons of religion and the belief in an afterlife that makes soldiers not really worry or care about their life. The occupation of Palestine would be impossible were it not for Christian money backing it. The conflict in Kashmir would not work without the rhetoric and money from Muslims and Hidu. Religions are not just faiths they are businesses. They clooect money in a church, build more churches and collect more money.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:45 pm 
Protesting War
Protesting War

Isreal or (Usrael) is going to drag us into Iran I have few doubts.

Israel was also behind 911 and the war with Iraq but try telling that to these illuminati nuts. Christians just cannot face their own blame so they say it is secret occultic societies. The people at the Grove are not Satan worshipers they are Christians. The people sending money to Israel don't follow the devil they follw evil Christian groups. Its not a secret its public knowledge.

Thank you Ry, I believe your evidence over jones/rense/icke scare tactics and historical generalizations anytime.

PNAC came from Israel. the OSP was all Jewish and they, lied us into war with Iraq. And it is ISRAEL pushing for Iran. It was Israel's ADL that made up the story about Jews, Christians, and Zorastrians having to wear color coded badges in Iran. This is all Israel.

It's the ZIONISTS not the illuminati or the Vaticcan or any of those nut job Protestant theories to shove the blame on anyone but themselves.

Boycott Israel. Don't back down Norway. We back you up.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:56 am 
Speaking out
Speaking out

It was the Sabeel Ecumenical Liberation Theology Center in Jerusalem that started the boycott of Israel, contrary to all the Abe Foxman wailing about the churches.

Think it was the Anglican Church that boycotted them in England recently; can' remember.

But it was the largest Public Workers Union in Canada that recently called a vote for a boycott and won.

Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here