Post subject: Re: Think about it!!
 Post Posted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:11 am 
Fights PNAC daily
Fights PNAC daily

And they got nothing for their equity.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:51 pm 
♥♥♥♥♥

People ought to be angry about this shit, but they're just complacent. I tell people about this, they nod their heads and two seconds later it's all forgotten.

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon

"Listen to your heart. Because, wherever your heart is, that is where you'll find your treasure." - Paulo Coelho

Post Posted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:06 pm 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Not only that but the homes Israel built were over top of the Palestinians homes which they demolished and Americans and Brits and Germans paid for that too.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:14 pm 
♥♥♥♥♥

Where's that damn koolaid everyone's drinking?!! J/K. I'm glad I know what's going on and care.

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon

"Listen to your heart. Because, wherever your heart is, that is where you'll find your treasure." - Paulo Coelho

Post Posted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:01 pm 
King Cnut

this economic mess is being made worse - whether it is through stupidity or spite is unclear.

Rather that doing what Franklin Roosevelt did in the US great depression (he built his way out), the opposite is happening.

The imballence between rich and poor is one of the problems - the lower class the spending all their cash on food and rent, the middle class are getting squeezed, and meanwhile, the richest 1% are investing.

The problem is that no one is consuming enough goods, so people loose their jobs, and hence even less people have disposable income. It is a vicous circle.

The solution? Zero % interest rates, for a start. Stop these rich bastards from stealing from the middle class and not spending it. Also, a massive tax on anything earned above half a million, and use this cash to rebuild infrastructure.

The reason this solution will not be used it because it will fuck up the bankers and CEOs. And they are the ones ultimately in charge of "what people think". Becuase of the selfishness of greedy bastards, the world with enter another dark age. The sine wave is unstoppable.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:22 pm 
King Cnut

Tim wrote:
Solution: End the Federal Reserve in this country.

it needs more than that. There has to be a group of economists willing to restructure the whole system.

When no one is willing to pay for the transport of shiping containers, the shit will really hit the fan. The way it is going, this will be in 6 months. I heard from as top dog in a big bank that it is their greatest fear (and the wrath of starving people, of course).

Post Posted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:35 pm 
King Cnut

Tim wrote:
Liszt wrote:
Tim wrote:
Solution: End the Federal Reserve in this country.

it needs more than that. There has to be a group of economists willing to restructure the whole system.

When no one is willing to pay for the transport of shiping containers, the shit will really hit the fan. The way it is going, this will be in 6 months. I heard from as top dog in a big bank that it is their greatest fear (and the wrath of starving people, of course).

How? As long as the International banking families control everything, we cannot change anything. As long as we keep electing puppets who support these families, we cannot change anything. At this point it's just a pissing contest on Wall Street. I saw it today, down 900 points in two days, then up 552 points, it's one giant roller coaster at this point. Auto industries looking for bailouts now, AIG wants another bailout, government buying up stocks (Communism), it's ridiculous. It's going to end badly for sure, because at this point we're at the point of no return. Even a free market/gold standard like Paul talks about probably wouldn't help us at this point. A global economic collapse is coming, very soon.

It is a massive problem, and it is unlikely to be solved.

But not impossible. If Obama took on Joseph Stiglitz and Ron Paul as advisors and behaved as he should be, there might be a chance.

One of the Rothschilds once said "do not buy property until there is blood in the streets", which may explain the mentality behind the bankers/economic advisors who are - willingly, by the looks of things - sinking the economy. Land is so much cheaper after a crash.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:33 pm 
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

I see WRH linked to this.

Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here