Post subject: Alex Jones - "The Arabs own Hollywood"
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:14 am 
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

right click, save as :lol:

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:50 am 
King Cnut

what is he on about? And it´s about time he stopped putting on that "gruff" voice, we all know how he really talks.

He´s appealing to the "close the boarders" crew here, hence the Arab bashing.

"Man, you couldn´t make this stuff up" he says. Oh the irony.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:37 am 
Over the system
Over the system

If it's the arabs, they're not very good at promoting themselves.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:17 am 
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

From the same episode I think: Right click, save as

"British stock exchange half owned by Saudis, our stock exchanges are majority owned by Arab nations. I do an analysis of who actually owns things & it's the British then it's the Dutch then it's the Arabs then it's the French then it's the Jews & then on down the line. Already the Arab companies own a majority of the Nasdaq but now they're going to get another 20% just out of Dubai alone. 50% of the London stock exchange is now in the hands of 2 rival gulf states, that's just 2 alone that own half. Yeah the others together they own like 78%..they - the Arabs - own the world's exchanges...and everybody's running around talking about the Zionists all day *laughing* okay, just keep parroting that."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:24 am 
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Sensi Dave wrote:

"British stock exchange half owned by Saudis, our stock exchanges are majority owned by Arab nations. I do an analysis of who actually owns things & it's the British then it's the Dutch then it's the Arabs then it's the French then it's the Jews & then on down the line. Already the Arab companies own a majority of the Nasdaq but now they're going to get another 20% just out of Dubai alone. 50% of the London stock exchange is now in the hands of 2 rival gulf states, that's just 2 alone that own half. Yeah the others together they own like 78%..they - the Arabs - own the world's exchanges...and everybody's running around talking about the Zionists all day *laughing* okay, just keep parroting that."

OK, Alex has revealed what side he's on. That's OK, there's other good sources of information out there. Now it's the Arabs, wow, the neocons can now become conspiracy theorists! A few rich oil baron Arabs, yes, but they don't run the media here.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:46 am 
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

GamerS wrote:
Sensi Dave wrote:

OK, Alex has revealed what side he's on. That's OK, there's other good sources of information out there. Now it's the Arabs, wow, the neocons can now become conspiracy theorists! A few rich oil baron Arabs, yes, but they don't run the media here.

Who's pulling the strings?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:57 am 
Anti-Neocon Regular
Anti-Neocon Regular

just fucking wonderful. not that I ever trusted Alex Jones as a reliable source, but that sucks :?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:28 am 
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

gracefounddog wrote:
just fucking wonderful. not that I ever trusted Alex Jones as a reliable source, but that sucks :?

I think it's safe to say we've pretty much been had, even those of us like you & me as well who haven't fully trusted AJ for some time.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:51 am 
Anti-Neocon Regular
Anti-Neocon Regular

Sensi Dave wrote:
gracefounddog wrote:

I think it's safe to say we've pretty much been had, even those of us like you & me as well who haven't fully trusted AJ for some time.

Yep. I never liked AJ, and if I don't like someone I don't trust them - I suspect them. My "vibes" have never been proven wrong....

Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here