Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here

Post subject: MP: Will Kuwait help US hit Iran?
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:48 pm 
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

KUWAIT: MP Saadoun Hammad asked First Deputy Premier, Interior and Defence Minister Sheikh Jaber Al-Mubarak Al-Sabah in a question yesterday if the United States has asked Kuwait to provide its facilities in preparation to strike Iran. The question comes amid heightened tension in the region and the standoff over the nuclear programme by the Iranian authorities who have rejected two UN Security Council resolutions to stop enrichment of uranium.

The United States has considerably increased its military presence in the region amid media reports that a US military strike against Tehran is imminent. Kuwait and the United States are tied to a defence pact that runs until 2012. It was signed for the first time in 1992, one year after a US-led coalition liberated Kuwait from seven months of Iraqi occupation. The United States also maintains a number of military bases in Kuwait, the largest of which is at Arifjan, close to the border with Saudi Arabia. There are some 15,000 US troops stationed in the country.

The lawmaker also asked the minister about the ministry's preparations for such an eventuality and its capability to protect the country's installations. He also inquired about the army's capability to act in case of hostilities in the region. Iran has repeatedly said it would strike against bases used by US forces to attack Iran.

http://www.kuwaittimes.net/read_news.ph ... E5OTM3NjY0

When false religion is established, when all avenues of protest are closed, when potential revolutionaries are bribed, coopted or killed, then Hussein's model teaches man to be a martyr, and by his death witness to the truth and shake the evil empire:

"It is an invitation to all ages and generations that if you cannot kill, die".

- Ali Shariati

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:44 pm 

I think it's likely. It's a safe place in the south for the US neo-con forces & their friends to be at times like these.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:11 pm 
Fights PNAC daily
Fights PNAC daily

kuwait doesnt give a shit about anyone, they are a puppet country, all they care about is their money, thats all, believe me, my dad and mom grew up there

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:31 pm 
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

yea terrible i heard they got so much money they dont know what to do with it...

When false religion is established, when all avenues of protest are closed, when potential revolutionaries are bribed, coopted or killed, then Hussein's model teaches man to be a martyr, and by his death witness to the truth and shake the evil empire:

"It is an invitation to all ages and generations that if you cannot kill, die".

- Ali Shariati

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:27 pm 
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

I doubt they will. The Majority Shia population of Kuwait will be up in arms about it. I doubt they wanna put their hold on the nation at risk

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:36 pm 

Their desire for their selfish little nation is what will allow them to be manipulated to either side's benefit. What if Iran provides a better chance of surviving nationhood than the USA for Kuwait? :] aha I say

Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here