Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here

Post subject: So Ry, what's the status of Welcome to the USSA?
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:26 pm 
Fights PNAC daily
Fights PNAC daily

I've been loaning it out to friends, in fact I think I want to buy a few more copies, and start having group discussions.
How many copies sold so far? Has it paid for itself yet? Another release on the way, or will you concentrate on web vids?
Keep up the good work!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:18 pm 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Hey thanks for sharing it it with people that's what I wrote it for. I dont think it has sold very well sales in the hundreds. And I make like 2 dollars a book. But keep on promoting it. A lot of stuff happening now and recently are in that book which I wrote most of back in 2004

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:34 pm 
Protesting War
Protesting War

Why isn'it on Amazon.com ?. There are plenty of anti-zionist books on amazon.com (it seems to me that it is more popular than b&n).

For example :

http://www.amazon.com/Power-Israel-Unit ... 932863515/

http://www.amazon.com/gp/discussionboar ... =Ascending

...but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand. (Daniel 12:10)

Yumee Torrents 1
Yumee Torrents 2

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:18 pm 
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Yeah, Ry, it's a good book, but in it's current form and availability (1 source) it's not going to get too big. Is there a way to get more retail coverage? And, is there a way to write a revised version? I think it could stand a re-release and this would give reason to do so, with additional material. And why does the publisher not have someone proofread it for you before they print it? Proofreading editors can not be that expensive, heck a college student could do it. We're just trying to help, not criticize. Also, it's written more like a blog than a book. I can tell by reading what you write that your mind is going much faster than your pen and you are trying to get the facts down as fast as possible. I do the same thing when I write, but then I take almost twice to three times the amount of time going back over it and making sure it "reads like a story". People want to be told a story when they read a book, I think. You have to realize that most people think slower than you do. Anyway, the fact that you have a book available at a major retailer is a huge deal. The fact that you have sold even just a few hundred copies is also a huge deal, many people never sell a single book. But there has to be a way to get it "out there". Have you had talks with other publishers? You are getting ready to go on a radio show. They should let you plug your book. Also, something to consider is that AJ is really coming in line with the Neocon-Israeli connection. I think we're all in agreement that it's a cabal comprised of multinational players. I know you've been very critical of him in the past, but would you ever consider going on his show? JOhn Stadtmiller also has an excellent show and much more intelligent callers. There are numerous shows out there with thousands of people listening. I listen to alternative radio via podcast daily, and I go to the sites they mention almost every time. It's something to consider to get yourself out there. There are many people in this movement, and most differ on one or more points, but almost all agree where it counts. I'm not suggesting that you "sell out" if that's how you see it, only that maybe if you embraced other members of the movement (like you do with kurt nimmo and antiwar.com) that maybe you could plug your book more.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:58 am 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

it should be on amazon

http://www.amazon.com/Welcome-USSA-Corruption-government-media/dp/0595393845/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/103-0327304-0668663?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1176307114&sr=8-1

Im not goig to re-write it. Im just going to put the info on this site and in videos and radio. I have too much work to do here in Japan to do another book even with all the updated info. If I really sit down and write like I did the PNAC 911 aper it will be like that a 25 page blog with 100s of links.

The book was aimed at highschoolers. I would like to write more maybe a book about the Russian Oligarchs or a book just on the media. But I am glad that I put in writing everything about the AIPAC trial and the Plame affair in my last book. It will prove to be true. I don't care about the few typos I was supposed to have an editor but they quit and I was not spending anymore money when I had already paid for one. I had to edit my stuff myself and I am dysgraphic and dyslexic. And because I live in Japan I could not even just give the book to an English speaking freind to browse, who is not LD. But the ideas are out there and that's the most important thing. Anyo9ne who got the book is going to learn something knew and they will enjoy the read so I feel like I did a good job. The message is the most important thing to me.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:02 pm 
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Thanks for explaining that to us Ry. I have a good friend who is also dislexic, but is a brilliant man and owns his own advertising agency in a major city. All smart people have some afflictions. I am loaded with them! Yeah man, just get the word out there then with radio plugs and the like. People really don't read books anymore anyway. But don't burn bridges you might need in the future.

Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here