Post Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:32 pm 
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Aaron that was excellent.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:24 am 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Japan put sanctions on Iran the same day that Cheney arrived. (its in the japan section) this was also when the US illegally had a nuclear carrier there.

U.S. asks Japan not to schedule Cheney-Kyuma meeting after remarks on Iraq war.

Cheney arrives in Japan あした Feb 20th Japan time. But he will not be meeting with the Japanese Defense Minister Fumio Kyuma. Back on Jan 24th Japanese Fumio Kyuma said "I think President Bush launched the war in a situation as if there were nuclear weapons, but I think that decision was wrong,"-source

A few days later he told the US to stop being so bossy about US bases located on Japanese soil. Let me now remind people of this a full 90% of the people voted against base exspansion in the prefecture but they did it anyway ignoring the referendum. The people are behind Kyuma not the Neocons like Koizumi (now retired) or Shinzo Abe (on his way out).

I am sad to say that Japan just slapped sanctions on Iran yesterday. But I am proud to say that in April both the UK and Japan could be getting new governments. The writing is on the wall and the Neocons are on their way out. That is why the US and Israel need to strike before April's elections. Which are on April 8th. 44 prefectures in Japan have elections and they are going against the LDP finally for reasons I already explained. Tony Balir is said to resign in April as well. For these reasons the US has to strike soon. Japan buys a lot of America's debt. That is about to change. Eye for an eye ressession for a resession.

By the way Cheney will be visiting the US aircraft carrier Kitty Hawk on the 22nd if any military men on the Yokosuka base want to "get an autograph" cough cough on that day. This is a carrier that has nukes which is against Japan's nonnuclear principles (not producing, not possessing and not allowing the entry of nuclear weapons into the country). It looks like he will be at KIX on the 20th and 22nd going to and from Tokyo. Oh I think I am meeting a friend at the airport on that same day... I am betting he wont go by Hachi but will take a limo from the airport, and there is only one road that can go down in the beginning. Just saying, you know if you wanna "hold signs" or something.

Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here