Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here

Post subject: Ebook Separation of Business and State is available
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:44 am 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

My book is now for sale online http://www.amazon.com/Separation-Busine ... yan+dawson only 4.99 here!

Click buy now and get your ebook today

Government waste and corruption are so pervasive that a degree of it is accepted as inevitable. Likewise corporate greed is just considered a natural consequence of having corporations. Yet we need corporations and some believe we need at least some form of government. So how do we minimize the damage? The government has a reverse Midas touch, they screw up or destroy everything they are involved with from wars based on deception down to the delivery of mail. We just witnessed the largest financial bailout of thieves the world has ever known and yet none of the structures that led to the mortgage back securities scandal have been changed. The US has kicked around hundred of billions of dollars in Afghanistan for over a dozen years and yet where did the money go? Afghanistan is as poor and war torn now as it was when the war began. The crux of the problem lies not solely in government or in corporatism, but in the relationship between select corporations and their enabler the government. Understanding the heart of this issue is crucial to solving it.

Progressives and Libertarians have more common ground than they'd like to admit or realize. Both Libertarians and progressives agree that America is immersed in corporatism. Progresses blame not enough government regulation and not taxing the rich enough for the social and economic woes of the nation. However on the other hand, grownups who live in the real world, recognize that the State has no incentive to use its regulatory powers for any purpose other than to enrich itself and its corporate partners. And there is no reason to redistribute tax money from anyone rich or not to helping the needy, when it can just as easily waste the money on more wars and bailouts that its members directly profit from. Progressives see libertarians as cold hearted, while libertarians see progressives as idiotic. Differences in understanding aside the desire to end corporatism is mutual. A third set of players which are neither neatly government or a normal set of corporations are banks. The quantity of available money may be the most important factor in economic life. This is where we must begin. Can we make changes rather than waiting for the leader on the hill to fix everything? Explore what has been happening, who is involved, and some solutions.

Enjoy the e-book. The ANC network is moving along but slowly. Give a donation and or buy a book to help speed things up. Tell your friends and have happy holidays.

Post subject: Re: Ebook is available
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:56 am 
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Wow its a great new that E-book now available.

blog

Last edited by susanneprice on Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:10 am 
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Just ordered. So whenever you get a chance! Thanks, Ryan !!!

Post Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:19 am 
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

hmm good new now we can easily read the e-books..

ski tours

Post Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:23 am 
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

thanks for the post..

free pokies australia

Post subject: Re: Ebook Separation of Business and State is available
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:02 pm 
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Just purchased and reading.

I'm not E-Book savvy so can someone tell me how to read an E-book besides online?

Do I need certain software for Windows XP? If I use my droid will it have an app??

I'm kinda old school desktop PC kinda guy so much help is appreciated!!

Post subject: Re: Ebook Separation of Business and State is available
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:20 am 
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Frikin pissing me off. I paid through Smashwords for your book and it won't let me log on to read the rest of it. Is there a time out period? It's only been a week or two since I bought it.

Also what about my question above??

Can someone please give a helping hand please??

Thanks

Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here