Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here

Post subject: Boston and Syria
 Post Posted: Thu May 02, 2013 4:18 am 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Boston & Syria: Sibel was saying it's a trade off with Russia for the US to back down on Chechnya in exchange for Russia backing off in Syria. She said they'd invade in "days" I think she's wrong and said so which might have gotten me in trouble. But I'm just like her I am going to speak my mind to anybody any time no matter who they are even my boss. The US is not going to invade Syria for a million reasons we all know.

I see it going the other way with the Zionists and Gulf Monarchs pushing Al Qaeda to take on Hezbollah. This is what WINEP has been pushing. It's been a long brewing plan actually. The hooha in the media was about justifying more arms and money from the US as prep it had nothing to do with the fake chemical weapons scare which was the FSA the whole time and its not even the first time they cried for this wolf, remember the dead rabbits scare last year when they walked through this whole narrative of red lines and chemical weapons? It's the exact same shit and they think we forgot about it that fast already.

The Boston guys were covered by Perle and co's Jamestown Foundation the Neocon oufit for financing terrorists to fight against Russia in Chechnya. They were pulling in diaspora fighters from the US and Canada. Tamerlan was one of them. So its pretty much impossible the FBI didn't know about him when his own recruiter was shot in killed fighting security forces in Russia. The thing is the FBI didn't care because that would make him a "good" terrorist. Only Tamerlan didn't see it that way he saw it not as an Ethnic fight against Russians for Chechnya but Religious fight against the West for killing Muslims and the leader in that is of course America. What we have in the ever shifting story of media's pathetic tale on the Boston bombers is a lot of ass covering by the FBI. Mixed in with tons of disinfo for the willing rubes. As for "Misha" that's a handler for sure probably for the State Department since the FBI tries to stay of over sea's stuff.

It's the exact same propaganda and they think we forgot about it that fast already. I mean Hezbollah is the main target anyway why hate Syria because they support Iran and why hate Iran because they support Hezbollah and Hezbollah won't let Israel invade Lebanon. That's the bottom line for all of this shit. The US gains nothing by sanctioning Iran or picking fights in the Middle East. Israel controls US foreign policy and the MIC is a willing partner to follow along because conflicts = profit. The Israelis know this and have figured out out to intertwine their interest with Military industries enough to share the pie with mutual benefits.

That's my 2 cents on it.
Ryan Dawson

See this too from Pepe Escobar

Post subject: Re: Boston and Syria
 Post Posted: Thu May 02, 2013 1:56 pm 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post Posted: Fri May 03, 2013 12:55 am 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

"Russia does not need a deal from USA to keep fighting the terrorists in chechnya and they will not sell Syria for such a weak deal,,the stakes for Russia loosing Syria are far greater than you think,,you are right in the end that west is already getting what they want by keeping Syria busy and breaking away at its infrastructure thinking they will get the IMF in there one day to rebuild but there wrong. One of the great reasons why Russia supports Syria is because if Syria falls to the radicals , Russia fears the same radicals in the Caucasus will also start to rise strong again,,so there is no way Russia would be selling Syria to the west and there radical useful idiots. every time FSA start losing big time ,usa comes in to lend juts enough aid and keep up there moral under the promise of invading syria,they will simply keep this up but they will not dare invade under the current circumstances." -ARCSTREAMS

Post Posted: Fri May 03, 2013 5:33 am 
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Hi there , greetings to everybody.

Ry, I like your videos. Your worldview is similar to mine.

I will post here occasionally if I can contribute some knowledge

Post Posted: Fri May 03, 2013 5:43 am 
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Incidentally Ry, you should do a brief video outlining links between Berezovsky and his sidekick Litivinenko and Chechen guerillas and mobsters.

It would be interesting background for knowledge about the Chechen conflict

Post Posted: Fri May 03, 2013 5:49 am 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

I did one way back in the day about that when Litv died on an overdose on Polonium after a botch smuggling operation.

Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here