Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here

Post subject: Time for American revolution and protests
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:20 pm 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Glad to see 2 million admitted by the press in Cairo yesterday. This is what we've been waiting for. They are taking to the streets in Jordan as well. Perhaps this March on the anniversary of the Iraq war we can get Americans to do the same in DC. It's a foothold presenting itself. I'm going to make some videos about it. This is our chance to Demand a full pull out to these pointless wars. We need to break the master bitch relationship to Israel.The 3 billion dollar annual pound of flesh must end. We can't afford it and it is immoral to finance an apartheid state.

March 20th each year there are always rallies from the peace movement. It's time that th peace movement the tea parties, all of it, to come together and demand real change Egyptian style. We are staying until they meet our demands. Gas is over $3 a barrel the real unenployment rate is more like 20% the dollar has fallen. The fed is out there spending trillions, paying for gambling with counterfeit money.

We've got an opportunity to descend on the capital. Or your state capital if you live on the West coast, Hawaii etc. If you can't make it, then do a digital protest, we'll link them all together. This wont move unless you the reader, push it. March 20th in Washington DC, we should be there in force with signs, and cameras. We've got to record it ourselves because the MSM never does.

Let the world see the AMERICAN revolution.
No more fed
No more wars
No more torture
No Aid to Israel.

We are at war in Iraq for Israel and because of Israeli lies.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTx5R67slS0

Post subject: Re: Time for American revolution and protests
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:13 pm 
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

revolt in america:

the way I see it, revolution in america will happen when peggysue and billybob cannot get their tripple HGH lardburger and 2 gallon aspartame-diet coke at the local mcshit either cuz they're out of lardburgers and aspartame, or peggysue can't afford it.

unluckily or not, I reckon we're getting close !

Post Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:15 pm 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

On the front of AOL today
notice the sign they are using. The People know what this is really about and who Munarak's puppet masters are.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:50 pm 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

31 Jan 2011 ... "Egypt doesn't have control of its people the way we do here." Joe Biden, today on MSNBC.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:58 am 
Over the system
Over the system

Ry wrote:
31 Jan 2011 ... "Egypt doesn't have control of its people the way we do here." Joe Biden, today on MSNBC.

I really, really, really can't stand that stinking pile of dog excrement. And, it wouldn't surprise me if he actually said it. But, I can only find stupid tweets and reblogs making the claim. I can't find it anywhere else. If a video shows up, hopefully it will find me.

Here's a nice one I stumbled across. Probably was really only a line in the movie script, though:

"The world will know that free men stood against a tyrant, that few stood against many, and before this battle was over, even a god-king can bleed."
~~ King Leonidas

It's not just for breakfast any more.

"Single acts of tyranny may be ascribed to the accidental
opinion of a day; but a series of oppressions, begun at a
distinguished period and pursued unalterably through every
change of ministers, too plainly prove a deliberate, systematic
plan of reducing [a people] to slavery."

~~ Thomas Jefferson

"Power kills, absolute power kills absolutely. The more power a government has, the more it can arbitrarily make war on others and murder foreign and domestic subjects. The more that government is constrained and diffused, the less tendency there is for them to commit genocide."
~~ Art Crino

When they put you in the internment camp, if you're really, really good, they might let you watch Dancing With The Stars.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:17 am 
Over the system
Over the system

bobx wrote:
the way I see it, revolution in america will happen when peggysue and billybob cannot get their tripple HGH lardburger and 2 gallon aspartame-diet coke at the local mcshit either cuz they're out of lardburgers and aspartame, or peggysue can't afford it.

Can I get mine with extra ketchup? Mom says I need to eat more vegetables. Oh, yeah. Easy on the ice.

~~ Thomas Jefferson

"Power kills, absolute power kills absolutely. The more power a government has, the more it can arbitrarily make war on others and murder foreign and domestic subjects. The more that government is constrained and diffused, the less tendency there is for them to commit genocide."
~~ Art Crino

When they put you in the internment camp, if you're really, really good, they might let you watch Dancing With The Stars.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:37 am 
Over the system
Over the system

Ry wrote:
Glad to see 2 million admitted by the press in Cairo yesterday. This is what we've been waiting for. They are taking to the streets in Jordan as well. Perhaps this March on the anniversary of the Iraq war we can get Americans to do the same in DC. It's a foothold presenting itself. I'm going to make some videos about it. This is our chance to Demand a full pull out to these pointless wars. We need to break the master bitch relationship to Israel.The 3 billion dollar annual pound of flesh must end. We can't afford it and it is immoral to finance an apartheid state.

Five million hold protests in Egypt
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/163011.html

This image only represents a third of those people gathered, its reporter claimed.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/blog/201 ... ve-updates

According to Al Jazeera News network, up to 8 million people are protesting all across Egypt, in various cities.. This number has not been seen since the 1918 Revolution and uprising against British Colonialism..
http://www.care2.com/news/member/979852695/2711268

Wouldn't that be upwards to 10 percent of the population?

~~ Thomas Jefferson

~~ Art Crino

Post Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:43 am 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

yes there are 81 million people n Egypt plus it's mainly adults able to protest so most people who can are protesting.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:52 am 
Over the system
Over the system

For the people who think 10% is a poopoo number. Let's say out of 80 million the ratio between man and women is 50/50 which means 40 million couples. Since this is highly unlikely it probably only 20% of the people who are married which is 16 million people. These people are the adults who have a family with at least 2 or 3 children. So. The rest of the egypt is children and the elderly.
If you know demographics then 10% kind of a big chunk of all healthy adults. It's almost everybody you know as an adult.

In short; 10% would mean all male adults in their productive years who are married and have children. ALL of them.

Quote:
yes there are 81 million people n Egypt plus it's mainly adults able to protest so most people who can are protesting.

Which would make the above sentence 100% correct.

Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here