Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here

Post subject: interesting
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:20 am 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

I think it was great when he said why are the Jews deaths more important they everyone else's.

Listen to the woman at the end of this clip rip on Atheists (perfectly OK on national TV) while they are sticking up for Jews a religious minority this woman makes a negative comment about atheists and the audeince claps

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:55 am 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:45 am 
Over the system
Over the system

i really admire smiths's courage. bravo.

the interviewer (in the first 3 videos) was a complete asshole.

the the "sceptic" was more like a religious nut defending the religion of the holocaust, as with any religion the official version of the holocaust lacks evidence (by that i mean the 6 million fugure is dubious) and as with any religion you need a lot of faith in the absence of rock solid evidence.

i started laughing when the "sceptic" said something like "the absence of evidence does not mean that something did not happen, you just need to look for ways to explain the absence of that evidence" :lol: , aint that what religious nuts do? :lol: catholics excel at this :lol:

as for the comments about athiests, athiests are usally more open minded then religious people, dave cole said he's an athiestic jew which kinda explains why he`s willing to openly debate the subject, had he been a talmudic jew he may have not have been so keen on the subject, the holocaust is a powerful zionist tool for emotionally blackmailing world goyim.

the bit about jews being made into soaps is still taught in british schools, making people believe in such horrific lies is deeply immoral, don't they even realise how making us believe in such bullshit is psychologically painful.

Zeitgeist: Moving Forward
When Victims Rule

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:48 am 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

notice the frantic "German" yeh right caller who said she saw soap and lampshades... As if they had those together and she saw it on the way to get her ear "experimented on". Sure they were all right there on an assembly line making all this stuff out of humans... :roll:

I heard that soap and lampshades and wallets crap when I was in school too and I said bullshit.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:22 pm 
Fights PNAC daily
Fights PNAC daily

Those who want 9\11 to have an impartial investigation get the same hassle, and resistance to an open investigation by name calling useful idiots.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:42 pm 
Over the system
Over the system

Ry wrote:
notice the frantic "German" yeh right caller who said she saw soap and lampshades... As if they had those together and she saw it on the way to get her ear "experimented on". Sure they were all right there on an assembly line making all this stuff out of humans... :roll:

yeah that bit was really silly :roll:

smith could have owned them by saying that the holocaust exagerators have an agenda (as he did in the other interview) but he just sat back and said very little.

having said that i still think he's gutsy.

Quote:
I heard that soap and lampshades and wallets crap when I was in school too and I said bullshit.

did anybody else in your class think that was bs?

at our school we all believed it, i was so upset i nearly cried in class.

Verbos holocaust revisionism is far more controversial then investigating 9/11, at least 9/11 conspiracies are not banned in 14 countries and you can research the subject without the risk of being locked up. If you don't believe in the official version of 9/11 the worst anyone can do is claim that your stupid, but with holocaust revisionism they can end up locking you up and ruining your life. And many people don't believe in the official version of 9/11, whearas almost every body believes in the official version of the holocaust.

When Victims Rule

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:23 pm 
Protesting War
Protesting War

totally one sided- even if they did allow the revisionists on the show- & the frantic german caller reminds me of ...'mom its me, mark bingham- you believe me doncha mom'? the zionists up to their usual tricks. Im wondering when was the 1st vid recorded? seems quite a few years ago.. 5mins into the vid when single audience shots are on, looks like a younger larry silverstein, lookalike? hmm.

edit: its mark not paul.

Last edited by ReALity on Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:49 pm 
Over the system
Over the system

ReALity wrote:
& the frantic german caller reminds me of ...'mom its me, paul bingham- you believe me doncha mom'?

golden! :lol:

When Victims Rule

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:13 pm 
Over the system
Over the system

It went to a catholic school. Bullshit from day one.

Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here