Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:25 pm 
End the occupationS. Yes, all of them.
End the occupationS. Yes, all of them.

I thought we've already established that his administration doesn't need to stay in office to stay in power. Obama/Clinton/McCain will do just fine.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:22 pm 
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Aaron wrote:
ry and his thread rezzies today, lol.

bush COULD do this and talk all you want about a potential for rioting stopping it, it wouldn't. in fact, if they declared a state of emergency and suspended the election / extended bush's term, and it caused riots, that in itself would give them the reason to declare all out martial law and deploy the federal military into the streets of the country.

without real riots, then how could they do what they want which is apparently get the military into the jobs of the regular police forces. then they could go around, confiscating guns and saying it was to keep people safe from the rioters. and with how stupid much of this country's citizens are, or with how scared and/or obedient they are, they would probably believe it, or "go along to get along".

heeeyuck!

you know, i've been seeing revolution almost everywhere i look. just take the chevrolet commercials as an example. what's chevy's latest motto? "the great american revolution". people are being hypnotized for revolution. i already see the psychological conditioning taking place, and personally, it looks like this is what they want. they need this to consolidate their power over the final stretch.

the political process is too slow. there are always good people somewhere in government and politics trying to fix what the bad people are fucking up for themselves. this way, if there were a real national emergency, they could hijack the country and install their ~real fascist dictatorship. this would be a hell of a lot quicker and more sure than trying to manipulate the political process through paperwork over years.

in a catastrophe they could use the MSM to confuse everyone and get them all worked up into another panic, which will be easy to do because so many of them are already on psychotropic drugs or some sort of mood altering prescription medication.

this method would be a lot faster than the usual process, and as we evolve we also accelerate our evolutionary inertia. therefore, we are speeding up, consistently, so the farther we get in time, the faster things will occur. speed is of the essence it seems, and it's becoming increasingly more important to these people to hurry things along, usually before anyone can notice just how bad the pilot of this crazy craft really is...

we're not taught any of these real truths that matter in public schools, so we are left in the dark to either ignore it and be a dumb consumer, or, if we choose to figure it out then it's like a great big puzzle. the question is, how many pieces are you working with, and how much of the big picture do you see?

:clap:

What I wonder about is what kind of ratio there will be of people to sheep. If I had to guess, I would say it depends on where your at. But I think the number is around 100 sheep to every thinking individual... maybe less.

"Fine, let’s take a vote. Who wants fish for dinner?...Yeah, democracy ain’t so fun when it fucks you, huh?” http://twitter.com/Shitmydadsays

Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here