Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Alex Jones is being exposed by patriots as Israeli agent
 Post Posted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:15 pm 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

AJ has google ads on his site.

Quote:
AJ is just acting like a huge dragnet for people who are looking for an alternative tot he mainstream, while keeping newbies from looking behind the real curtain.

exactly

you google 911 and you will get his bullshit. It's harder to find sites like this one that deal with real people and names and not ancient orders.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:47 pm 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

It was wrong of Alex to cancel his monthy interviews with Rivero. Rivero is the man and Alex did this purely because Rivero is going to RBN. Well that's because GCN holly rollers won't allow real dicussion about Israel unless its part of well poisoning.

I'm not saying Alex is worthless he's out there doing his thing, but that doesn't save him from criticism when he says really stupid stuff, and he does. Gate keeper is a perfect word. He's credible to a point with very open minded people who can selectively ignore half the crap he says. He's very discrediting simultaneously by acting as a 911 truth drag net and refusing to tell the whole story.

Saying what didn't happen, isn't the same as saying what happened. Plus he's copied my work and not given me credit and that pisses me off.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:17 pm 
Anti-Neocon Regular
Anti-Neocon Regular

i feel like if alex finds a way to truly be on equal footing with the MSM, we'll at least have our foot in the door, because many of alex's sources implicate the MOSSAD, even though he likes to leave that shit out. i first heard "inside job" from Alex. I think anyone with half a brain can start searching further down the rabbit hole, after alex, if they so choose.

Post Posted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:29 am 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Alex is a jumping off point. That's because he has a radio show in Texas which he built up at first by being a die hard Republican. That allowed him a base for when later he grew up a little and drop the left vs right baloney. But were he out of the way you'd find the truth a lot faster. As it is his crap saturated the web and is full of dead ends and disinfo.

Post Posted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:09 am 
Over the system
Over the system

Where did Alex Jones steal from you without giving credit Ry?

Post Posted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:33 am 
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

RBN is definitely better than GCN. There is something up with Stadtmiller, tho, but I don't understand that issue. He canned some great shows with great hosts, I don't understand why. If gets rid of Hesham Tillawi or Mike Piper, I'm cancelling my subscription to the archives.

Post Posted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:18 pm 
Anti-Zionist princess

Alex Jones was failed conservative radio talk show host who claims he was fired for his views even though there were tons of conservative talk shows in Texas.

Post Posted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:18 pm 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Yes phys but even as an alternative guy he was still 90% Republican. He believed in Y2K, he talks about satanic groups and ancient orders, weather control, mind control, and all these things with very little or no evidence but yet won't plainly tell his listeners about Israel's apartheid. He even supported Zionist for governor of Texas and mayor. He hardly ever talks about Iraq, he blames Mexico more for our economic strife than the war. Basically anything that links back to Israel he avoids. He still has that paternal dichotomy of how should I put it, the "don't play video games read a book" as if a person can't do both. Of course he's also think video games use "beta waves" to control your mind and program you. The guy is just a kook.

Post Posted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:11 pm 
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

I am glad to see that Mr. Jones is showing his true colors. He has lots of Council For National Policy and John Birch Society types on his show. And of course most of the christian fundamentalists that support GCN are pro zionist Christians.

Look at Phillis Schaffley, Paul Craig Roberts, and almost all of his regular guests. They are all part of the World Net Daily pro zionist theocracy ilk. Most are former spooks or are part of zealot christian end of the world bible prophecy clan.

He is a lot more than a shill for Israel.

I host Blacklisted News Radio weekdays from 5:00 -7:00PM Central Time.
Check Out OracleBroadcasting.com
and BlackListedRadio.com

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here