Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here

Post subject: "Haaretz Syndrome???" - More Israeli Hasbara On Flotilla
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:13 am 
End the occupationS. Yes, all of them.

"Haaretz Syndrome???" - More Israeli Hasbara on Aid Flotilla exposed . . .

. . . this time, Israel's Haaretz is involved . . .

(clipped headline and article from Max Blumenthal)
Quote:
Actor in Israel gov’s new anti-flotilla vid said to be Haaretz employee

A new anti-flotilla hasbara video surfaced this week, this time depicting a young woman in a psychiatrist’s office describing her flotilla-related trauma and nightmares. The video is even more embarrassingly stupid than the pinkwashing hoax that Ali Abuminah, Ben Doherty and I exposed as a fraud promoted and possibly produced by the Israeli government.

Using the female actor as a symbol for Israeli society, the video blames the flotilla for wounding the tender souls of hip Tel Avivians, turning sexy, innocent young people into paranoid trauma patients.

Update: A second source inside Haaretz has confirmed for me that (Aimee) Neistat is a Haaretz employee.

(full story with link to video clip)
http://maxblumenthal.com/2011/07/actor- ... -employee/

You can view the Anti-Flotilla video here as well:

(link to video - approx. 2 minutes)
"Free Gaza from Hamas, not from the Blockade"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... KSXXuZRPNM

Perhaps Aimee "Damn the Prozac, Full Cast Lead Ahead" Neistat is a symbol of Israel . . .

. . . . totally PSYCHO!!! . . . :-)

I watched this video right after I had watched "Heretic Productions" new video of Mr. Ryan Dawson's "Israel Eats Babies" text . . .

. . . with this Haaretz staffer, I can almost see it happening . . . lol

(link to video - approx. 6 minutes)
"Israeli's Eating Babies?"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM7qydsV ... r_embedded

peace.

Post subject: Re: "Haaretz Syndrome???" - More Israeli Hasbara On Flotilla
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:40 am 
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

That video with the Haaretz employee, I'm sure that is what they really believe too. How pathetic that Zionism has created an entire nation of people constantly paranoid that everything is a threat that will lead to a holocaust.

Speaking of Haaretz, they always were pretty lefty with only a little Zionist bias here and there. Recently though they've become way more Zionist. I only read Gideon Levy's stuff these days

Speaking of eating babies, Rabbis eat foreskins. Well they suck the blood from them and the baby I mean. Same thing, they eat babies more or less ;)

Post Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:42 pm 

PlutoCharon writes:

Quote:
"That video with the Haaretz employee, I'm sure that is what they really believe too. How pathetic that Zionism has created an entire nation of people constantly paranoid that everything is a threat that will lead to a holocaust."

I think you hit upon a key aspect here of why "The Holocaust(TM)" is such a critical part of the World Zionism playbook.

If you have ever seen the 2009 film, "Defamation" by Israeli director Yoav Shamir . . .

(link to video - approx. 90 minutes)
"Defamation (2009)"
http://wideeyecinema.com/?p=7208

. . . you begin to get an idea of how Israeli and Zionist diaspora children are thoroughly conditioned to not only have a "paranoid" fear of "The Holocaust(TM)" to bond them to a group identity . . .

. . . but to also desensitize them to the suffering of others since, in their conditioned minds, nothing that their group does could EVER be as bad as what was supposedly done to their group.

I see this as being right out of Sigmund Freud's works, especially "Group Psychology and the Analysis of the Ego" (1921) and "Totem and Taboo: Resemblances Between the Psychic Lives of Savages and Neurotics" (1918).

Conversely, as a "Psy-Op" on the "Non-Jew" or "Gentile" population, "The Holocaust(TM)" conditioning serves as a powerful weapon of "Guilt" and "Shame" to shield the Zionist group from criticism and accountability.

(link to video - approx. 3 minutes)
"'It's a Trick, We Always Use It.' (calling people 'anti-Semitic')"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUGVPBO9_cA

I think this low level "ego-bonding" to the group "BIG LIE" is what Joseph Goebbels observed when he made the comment:

Quote:
"The English follow the principle that when one lies, one should lie big, and stick to it. They keep up their lies, even at the risk of looking ridiculous."
- Joseph Goebbels, "Churchill's Lie Factory", 12 January 1941

Hence, why many of us that try to apply science, reason, facts, and evidence to "The Holocaust(TM)" narrative are confused when our efforts appear to do so little to "enlighten" . . . and more often than not, end up just enraging the audience . . .

. . . when we address both Jew and Gentile alike.

But as The Buddha said, "“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.” . . .

Like FEAR, I don't think "GUILT" and "SHAME" can be sustained in the individual or group psyche indefinitely. . .

. . . and as evidenced by sites like this one, people are waking up to the TRUTH about Israel and World Zionism on a massive and exponential scale.

The question becomes . . . what will the Mad Dog that is Israel do when confronted with the TRUTH by a world demanding justice and no longer willing to fall for all the old "tricks"?

peace.

Post Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:49 pm 
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

Quote:
The question becomes . . . what will the Mad Dog that is Israel do when confronted with the TRUTH by a world demanding justice and no longer willing to fall for all the old "tricks"?

Nuke as many nations in range as possible (The Samson Option) and take the world down with them. NYC, Boston, Montreal, and DC are probably within their range but that's about it for North/South America. The rest of the world is well within their range. They could seriously destroy most major cities in Europe, Asia, Australia, and Africa. It would assure their mutual destruction. Considering every Zionist I've ever argued with says they'll die defending Israel I don't think they care.

This is why Zionism is dangerous. I'll have to check out that Defamation video. I've read quite a few times how Zionists in Israel have "Never Again" tattooed to their brains.

In Zionist Jewish youth camps here in the states or propaganda pilgrimage tours like Birthright (which encourages Jews to marry Jews and make many babies in Israel to offset the growing Arab population) they both say the exact same thing. That Israel is constantly at a war for it's right to exist and the cost for losing that war is a holocaust.

When the Jewish refugees came to Palestine, they embraced the fascist concept of Zionism (which was previously unpopular) because they were brainwashed. They were told that antisemitism was everywhere, nobody likes Jews, they need to stick together to ensure survival, etc. Of course the Holohoax story was still being conceived at the time. Obviously these people were in concentration camps but none of them knew anything about gas chambers. I'm sure while they were sitting in the pool Auschwitz had people told stories about how some showers were gas chambers, urban legends in the camp.

Remember, the camps were so big that family members were separated for years! If any 'gassing' as extermination ever took place it was most likely an isolated event. For example, maybe they did use truck exhaust ONCE to torture or kill somebody for whatever reason and this story evolved into a rumor just like the soap story did.

So you got all these refugees being told that 6 million of their friends and family were gassed and cremated and how nobody likes Jews. They turn around and see that the 'land without people for people without land' actually is full of people, people who do not like them. These Jews probably didn't know about Irgun and other Jewish terrorists blowing up trains or hotels or the JNF stealing land and kicking people off violently - the real reasons they were not welcome.

All they saw in their eye and STILL see to this day are people who want to throw them in gas chambers. They believe this. You still have "Nazi Hunters" in 2011 going after 90-year-old "Nazis" for "justice". To them, giving up any part of the West Bank makes the last 44 years a failure. They lose their "historic" Judea and Samaria and the new borders will destroy Israel symbolically (as would a one state solution). So even the symbolic destruction of Israel ends in a holocaust in their warped brains. They are insane. 90% of Israeli Jews are Zionists. They belong in a prison, not in Palestine.

Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here