Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here

Post subject: Thugs attack two transvestites...
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:24 pm 
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

who turn out to be cage fighters wearing fancy dress

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z0TGu7sYIY

Quote:
Two thugs who attacked what they thought were a pair of transvestites picked on the wrong men - when their intended victims turned out to be cage fighters on a night out in fancy dress.

Dean Gardener, 19, and Jason Fender, 22, singled out the two men walking along a street in wigs, short skirts and high heels.

Bare-chested Gardener was caught on CCTV confronting one of the men in a pink wig, black skirt and boob tube - then seen swinging a punch, a court heard.

But the other cage fighter, wearing a sparkling black dress and matching long wig, sprang to his friend's help, delivering two lightning-quick punches to the two stunned yobs.

The cage fighters were then seen teetering away in their high heels, stopping only to pick up a clutch bag they dropped during the melee.

Gardener and Fender were left dazed and seen staggering to their feet after their failed attack.

CCTV cameras followed the pair as they weaved along The Kingsway in Swansea, South Wales, before being arrested by police.

Mark Davies, defending, said: 'You know it cannot have been a good night when you get into a fight with two cross-dressing men.

'Unfortunately they were extremely drunk.

'They had been out drinking jugs of cocktails and Fender had drunk at least 10 pints of cider.'

Police later discovered the two drag queens were cage fighters on a fancy dress stag night out with other friends.

Both Gardener and Fender, from Bonymaen, Swansea, pleaded guilty to using abusive words and behaviour.

CCTV footage of the attacks was shown at Swansea Magistrates' Court. It shows them fighting with several men before the approach the two cage fighters.

The pair were sentenced to a four-month community order, were electronically tagged and placed under a curfew between 7pm to 7am.

pics and video in the link:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... hters.html

"A human being is a part of a whole, called by us 'universe', a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest... a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty." -Einstein

Post subject: Re: Thugs attack two transvestites...
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:10 pm 
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH XD

that really made my day :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:46 pm 
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

ne0aes0p wrote:
I don't understand why men dress up like women. Why the deception? Its like running a scam then expecting the victim to be okay with it.

I have never cross dressed that I can remember, unless you count this time I was hammered at a party and me and this girl that looked like me traded clothes to confuse people. It was just a pair of women's jeans and a tight t-shirt though, so I don't know if that counts. (I was already wearing a muscle shirt and some bluejeans, it actually worked on some people.) After reading this post I kinda want to cross dress though just to piss off some red necks. Maybe if I get lucky one of them will try and fight me. I should carry around a bible when I do it. If anyone tells me i'm sinning ill just ask them to forgive me. That usually gets a rise out of the born agains.

"A human being is a part of a whole, called by us 'universe', a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest... a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty." -Einstein

Post Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:50 am 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

funny

Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here