Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here

Post subject: SIBEL EDMONDS' DEPOSITION: VIDEO AND TRANSCRIPT RELEASED
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:27 am 
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Long-gagged FBI whistleblower's full under-oath testimony from Ohio election case, details Congressional blackmail, bribery, espionage, infiltration, more...

http://www.bradblog.com/?p=7374

Quote:
Some very Damning testimony against some very rotten apples in
the U.S. Govt. and it's Allies?!

The greatest way to live with honor in this world is to be what we pretend to be.
Socrates

Post subject: Re: SIBEL EDMONDS' DEPOSITION: VIDEO AND TRANSCRIPT RELEASED
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:37 am 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

confirms so many things I have been saying. In the all road video I said they were selling nuclear secrets.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:23 am 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Hey isn't it a little strange that right after she went public Robert Novak died? Guess he couldn't handle the stress. He was one of the leaks in the Plame case which should really be called the BJA case. Brewster Jennings of course was in charge on monitoring nuclear proliferation. If AIPAC and the ATC were selling nuclear secrets then they'd have to get rid of BJA's capacity to monitor them. Who would they sell to? There are lots of buyers on the blackmarket. Well so then who would be the highest bidder? We all know Israel has a secret nuclear program. Pakistan and Turkey also have the money and large blackmarket wealth because of drug money. Turkey and Israel did both get a mysterious 9 billion dollar aid package included as part of the Iraq War bill. Giving Turkey money didn't make any sense. At the time is was said for them to allow US airforces to fly into Iraq from the Northern airspace. So then what were they paid so much for? The regular military aid request for Turkey increased from $17.5 million in FY 2003 to $50 million in FY 2004. That was probably to gear up for their after invasion to kill Kurds in Northern Iraq, you know the people we "liberated."
They got the money in 2003. I wrote about in more detail in my book Welcome to the USSA. Anyone speak Turkish? I'd like to know what Turkey did with the money from that aid package. I know what Israel did, they bought Helis from the US. I'm willing to bet the Turks recycled the money into American Aero Space companies for some kind of arms. I bet the ATC MIC clique was at the receiving ends and IAI Feith's Turkish company, stood to profit. Feith is the sole share holder in IAI set himself and Perle up with salaries and funneled in hundreds of thousands into Feith and Zell. IAI was not a Turkish Lobby, it was a lobby for the MIC and it donated money for Israeli causes. Perle and Feith set up similar shells in Bosnia where they worked as advisers and Feith also teamed up with Israel's ZGC. Jason Vest did some good work digging up Feith's dirt. So did Raimondo from anti-war.com who was among the first all over the Franklin-gate saga.

SIBEL EDMONDS' DEPOSITION: VIDEO AND TRANSCRIPT RELEASED
Nuclear secret sold, Lesbian blackmail, More names given, Israel at the heart of it all. Must watch

Sibel Edmonds Deposition, 8/8/09: PART 1 of 5 from Velvet Revolution on Vimeo.

Sibel Edmonds Deposition, 8/8/09: PART 2 of 5 from Justice Through Music on Vimeo.

Sibel Edmonds Deposition, 8/8/09: PART 3 of 5 from Justice Through Music on Vimeo.

Sibel Edmonds Deposition, 8/8/09: PART 4 of 5 from Justice Through Music on Vimeo.

Sibel Edmonds Deposition, 8/8/09: PART 5 of 5 from Justice Through Music on Vimeo.

Quote:
"Congresswoman (D) said to have been secretly videotaped, for blackmail purposes, during a lesbian affair."

Another honey trap. Hmm who was in congress women in 2001 and still is today is a Democrat and is female?

Suspects
Tammy Baldwin (openly lesbian since the 90s)(antiwar, pro-impeachment)
Jane Harman (overtly pro-Israel, caught meeting Israeli agents)
Shelley Berkley (overtly pro-Israel, Jewish, pro-war)
Barbara Lee (anti-war and is married with two kids)
Grace Napolitano (no she's like 100 years old)
Jan Schakowsky (anti-war, pro-impeachment, Jewish, anti-blackwater, sensitive to Women's issues)
Jo Ann Davis (married two kids)
Susan Davis (on the arms service committee)
Betty McCollum
Diane Watson

Not Tammy Baldwin because she's already out of the closet. There is Jane F. Harman I only found 10 that fit the bill. Given Harman past busted with Israeli agents and friendship with Chertoff she moves up the suspects list but she's isn't the most likely. She is already genuinely an imperialist, there is no reason to blackmail her. There is Shelley Berkley but there very little reason to blackmail her as she has been pro-Israel her entire career. Well I'm not going into all the reason I don't think it is someone. Let me just skip to the conclusion:

By Deduction Jan Schakowsky is my bet. Why? I know this is very unprofessional but she looks like a lesbian. Also there is reason to blackmail her. Plus she is on the Select Committee on Intelligence. Her pro AIPAC stance and pro Israel stance do not fit at all with the rest of her record on Iraq, Impeachment etc. She pull a 180 on her stance on Armenian genocide. Thus it's her. And I wouldn't doubt it if Pelosi and Harman were not also being blackmailed or bribed. Now Schakowsky is married, her husband is a felon.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:32 pm 
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Novak dies and Sibel goes public?... Seems like coincidence unless there's something I'm missing. As for the lesbianism blackmail it's DEFINITELY Harman. Her closet has so many skeletons in it and she's been involved in so much scandal, I'm definitely thinking it's her.

HAHAHA, a Democrat that's in the closet :lol:

"Fine, let’s take a vote. Who wants fish for dinner?...Yeah, democracy ain’t so fun when it fucks you, huh?” http://twitter.com/Shitmydadsays

Post Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:47 pm 
Over the system
Over the system

Maybe it's me but I could replace turkey with israel...and everything would just as easily fit together.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:09 pm 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Shelley Berkley also looks like a lesbian.
But Schakowsky changing her stance on Armenian genocide and then getting promoted by Pelosi to be part of the intelligence committee which would be investigating Israel and Turkey, makes her the prime suspect.

We'll see.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:24 pm 
Over the system
Over the system

The armenian genocide...
Hmm

Post Posted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:59 am 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

by the way on the 4th video just skip 36 minutes because all he does is ask pointless questions.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:39 pm 
King Cnut

yep, Jan Schakowsky

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/fo ... ead=152881

Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here