Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here

Post subject: Leo Frank Case, the birth of the ADL/Jewish privilege
 Post Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:21 pm 
End the occupationS. Yes, all of them.

Last night I was watching my local news and there was a story about the 100 year anniversary of the lynching in 1913 of a Jewish New Yorker transplant to Atlanta man named Leo Frank, who was a factory supervisor and also just happened to be the leader of the Atlanta Bnai Brith. He had been convicted of murdering a thirteen year old female factory worker, by a court of law, and his sentence was repeatedly upheld. He was sentenced to death.

However, his sentence was commuted to life in prison by the outgoing GA governor. Soon after, Frank was lynched by a mob of outraged locals. Of course his lynching was gruesome, but out of the lynching came a major push among organized Jewry to fight back against defamation. There have been a number of movies and plays made about this case, and all seem to convey the idea that he was completely innocent and that the prosecution was a Southern anti Semitic persecution. The local news report had no one on to argue for the guilt of Frank. Modern Jews advocating for Frank were juxtaposed with images of the Klan.

His case in fact, sparked the creation of the ADL. On the other hand, it probably sparked true anti Semitism among Southerners out of their resentment at the Jewish lobby's attempt to portray the formerly philo-Semitic South as viciously anti Jewish.

I would like to learn more about this case. Does anyone know of a book or documentary that gives a balanced treatment of the case? All I have found so far are sources with axes to grind, on both sides. This case seems like a great opportunity for someone out there to write a modern book that touches on the implications of the case, especially the advent of the ADL and the modern push to cast any allegation against Jews as "anti Semitic." Interestingly, the defenders of Frank argue that a Black employee of the factory was the one who murdered the girl. Somehow, they make the case that Southerners were more likely to pin a violent crime on a White man, who was Jewish, than on a Black man.

Post subject: Re: Leo Frank Case, the birth of the ADL/Jewish privilege
 Post Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:51 pm 
Over the system
Over the system

Stormfront type idiots claim Leo Frank was guilty. A granddaughter of Phagan claims her book proves Leo Frank was guilty. Holocaust denier Carlos Porter however claims a black janitor did it and that Leo Frank was innocent. I think Porter is correct.

http://www.cwporter.com/letter29a.htm

Quote:
I disagree with any tendency on the part of revisionists and nationalists to counter-attack on the Leo Frank case by claiming that Frank was guilty. The proper thing to do is to ignore it or down-play its importance, which we have every right to do. Frank was the victim of a miscarriage of justice, like millions of other people all the time. It is not true that he was convicted and lynched "just because he was Jewish". He is REMEMBERED because he was Jewish. He was accused of having huge sex orgies in his office, when he didn't even have any curtains in his office! It's like the steam chambers or the diary of Ann Frank. I don't believe it. I'm sorry.

Post subject: Re: Leo Frank Case, the birth of the ADL/Jewish privilege
 Post Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:14 pm 

I have a lot of research to do before concluding one way or the other, but I DO have a hard time believing that Southern men would have cared more about a suspect being Jewish than being Black, especially in regard to a sex crime.

Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here