Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here

Post subject: Final Judgement
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:33 pm 
Anti-Neocon Regular
Anti-Neocon Regular

There is a new book out called "FINAL JUDGEMENT" that is being heavily suppressed and even banned for discussion at Universities. I can tell you how to get this book which documents ISRAEL's MOSSAD being the key coordinator in the assassination of JOHN F. KENNEDY, send me email at peter.navy@rocketmail.com for details.

Anyone heard about this? Or read it?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:59 pm 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

I thought about writing on that. JFK was stopping Israel from getting Nukes. Note that it was on LBJ's watch that the USS Liberty was attacked by unmarked Israeli planes. LBJ said "sink that damn thing to the bottom" as the intelligence ship could prove that Israel started the 1967 war.

Israel has a hand in nearly every nast thing that has happened with the US since 1950. The first question out of anyone's mouth when something bad happenes is How does Israel benefit from this?

I need to become a History teacher play the game for a bit get tenure and then open up a world of truth.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:19 am 
Rage against the neocrazies
Rage against the neocrazies

Does this converge with the rogue op in Cuba somehow?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:00 pm 
Anti-Neocon Regular
Anti-Neocon Regular

Ry wrote:
I thought about writing on that. JFK was stopping Israel from getting Nukes. Note that it was on LBJ's watch that the USS Liberty was attacked by unmarked Israeli planes. LBJ said "sink that damn thing to the bottom" as the intelligence ship could prove that Israel started the 1967 war.

Israel has a hand in nearly every nast thing that has happened with the US since 1950. The first question out of anyone's mouth when something bad happenes is How does Israel benefit from this?

I need to become a History teacher play the game for a bit get tenure and then open up a world of truth.

Interesting and amazing, Ry. Yes you should become a teacher, but then they'll just villify you as they do with all the damn "liberal" teachers and profs.

I'm going to try to find the book. I'll write to the guy from a fake email (in case...lol) and see if it's online or something. Will let you know.

etc, i don't know if it has to do with cia cuba or not...i would imagine so as it's all related. ry probably knows.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:20 pm 
no leftist
no leftist

Gyps wrote:
Ry wrote:

Interesting and amazing, Ry. Yes you should become a teacher, but then they'll just villify you as they do with all the damn "liberal" teachers and profs.

I'm going to try to find the book. I'll write to the guy from a fake email (in case...lol) and see if it's online or something. Will let you know.

etc, i don't know if it has to do with cia cuba or not...i would imagine so as it's all related. ry probably knows.

Uh... what are you talking about?

Universities are 99% liberal/communist, and 100% leftist.

Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here