Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here

Post subject: Re: Nazi Germany Zionist Israel
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:41 am 

geo1671

Thanks for those links, I'll check them out.

Post Posted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:59 pm 

well done.

Post Posted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:24 pm 

geo1671 wrote:
In Hitler's rein,over 600,000 Jews were sent into Palestine.

I'll take your word for that but I do know that it is a documented fact that nazi germany stopped their policy of jewish emigration about half way through the war and some believe it is because they saw what was planned for the palestinians by the jews.

The zionists were behind many laws in the US and other countries that made it very hard for jews to leave germany for any country other than Palestine. Notice Hitler had a program to resettle the jews to the east (Russia), which was NOT the zionists plan. Also if he was a jew and part of their plans, why do they vilify him so much. I understand that it could all be part of the holocaust myth ( which is used as a very smart shield against any criticism ... of the very people that deserve it most ), and a lesson of what happens if you fuck with the jews, but I don't think so. Maybe I'm wrong, I have not researched this that much.

"Maybe somebody can explain,how was it that Good old USA was German's alley up until 1941 and in secret was providing military parts for their tanks (GM) and at the same time secretly arming the Brits and back stabbing the Germans."

The allies (the zionists) were supplying EVERYONE during the war. They supplied the Soviets big time. It's called war profiteering.

"England/France declared war on germany and firebombed germany cities,prior to the war started."

Firebombed german cities before the war? I don't think so.

Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here