Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here

Post subject: Re: Everyday Conspiracies With Alex Jones
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:54 am 
Rage against the neocrazies
Rage against the neocrazies

No kidding he's right even countless Jewish authors have been talking about for years the harmful effects of Nestle, Chlorine in our water, the racist manifestations of certain symbols, the six pointed star, everything.

What did people think Rockefeller or Jorgeson were joking when they said the intention was to dumb us all down so we could be easily entertained, and enslaved? Give me a break.

What I hate above all else is how much the Globalist Zionists are liars, how they always blame all of this on christainity and call us all "racists" and have no care that this kind of persecution is what leads to fundamentalism to begin with. Even most of the Jewish traditionalists and diaspora sees this is true.

And yet Globalists are constantly pushing racism wars and trying to teach christianity, white, black people and other groups that they are "inferior" and stupid and then they go as far as to blame them for conspiracy. That's downright disgusting this whole thing smacks of an Inquisition against free thinking people who know truth.

Really I mean you wonder why some of these psychos exist to begin with its because Zionists are so completely stupid and racist.
"I beleive I'm better than you because my God said so and now I shall rule all of you like insects and its your fault for believing there is any other god then mine!!"

This is the great flaw of any Zionist philosophy these people do not just need to be locked up in my opinion they all need great psychiatric help especially if God returns.

Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here