Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here

Post subject: The greatest lie
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:59 pm 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

The greatest lie

Is it religion, no but that is a big one. The greatest lie is war itself. Stating and teaching in school that wars are fought over moral reasons is utter and complete bull. Eniding slavery, saving the Jews, Liberating the fill in the blank, killing a commie for Christ (one of my favorite oxymorons) or as a humanitarian war (my other favorite oxymoron) it is all propaganda.

Pretending like wars are fought for moral issues while ignoring the economic reasons is the great lie. We can not admit that wars are fought for economic interest and resources. We Can't do it. Because then all those poor people died to help enrich already rich heartless bastards who dont give a damn about them.

WWI was to prevent rail roads going for Germany to Iraq which would break the oil cartel and generate a true economic and military rival to the colonial powers. That is why you never learn about WWI in indoctrination school. Your lucky if you spend a week on the whole affair.

WWII had nothing to do with the Holocaust which is also post War bullshit. It was actually more of a continuation of WWI. Lands with German speaking people had been taken from Germany and they wanted them back. Very plain and simple. Hyper inflation had ruined them so they kicked out the central bankers became the strongest nation in Europe and fought the world. The colonial powers were once again fighting with one another over lands they were exploiting from others. There were no good guys in that war.

PNAC's plan has always been the plan, the rule as a sole super power and prevent any economic or military rivals from emerging that could shake your domination. All wars are based on lies every single one of them. Its about MONEY and POWER that is all they give a damn about.

Post subject: Re: The greatest lie
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:39 am 
End the occupationS. Yes, all of them.

This is not untrue. It goes much deeper though.

It's a shame you place limits on what is posted here because there is some great stuff which lifts the mask off the individuals who perpetuate war for their gain and control. This site is anti-zionist, anti-neocon but it's limited in its attempts to expose who they really are.

No doubt you've seen much nonsense posted since you began the site and decided enough was enough but again there's really informative stuff out there from the likes of Michael Tsarion which would open some eyes including yours to who these psychopaths are in a fundamental way.

Just my 2 cents.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:37 am 
♥♥♥♥♥

It almost doesn't matter who all is at the top of fill-in-the-blank evil network; The psychopathy has reached such saturated levels that the only ones who can't see it are the willingly dumb, deaf and blind crowd and their weight is what is keeping the status quo.

Ryan, I like what you wrote, it needed to be said. War is not glorious, it is the grand theft of humanity for the benefit of those who don't need it.

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon

"Listen to your heart. Because, wherever your heart is, that is where you'll find your treasure." - Paulo Coelho

Post Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:56 am 
Speaking out
Speaking out

thank you for writing that ry, sometimes I feel completely crazy when talking to friends that war is never about what the newspapers tell you. After coming home seeing my friends yesterday I could hardely keep myself from ripping my hair of at the top of my head :) :lol:

Post Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:58 am 
Speaking out
Speaking out

i hope more people could just wake up and admit this truth to themselves and stop being in denial

Post Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:12 pm 
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Ry wrote:
The greatest lie

Is it religion, no but that is a big one. The greatest lie is war itself. Stating and teaching in school that wars are fought over moral reasons is utter and complete bull. Enidng slavery, saving the Jews, LIberating the fill in the blank, killing a commie for Christ (one of my favorite oxymorons) or as a humanitarian war (my other favorite oxymoron) it is all propoganda.

Pretending like wars are fouhgt for moral isues while ignoring the economic reasons is the great lie. We can not admit that wars are fought for economic interest and resources. We Can't do it. Because then all those poor people died to help enrich already rich heartless bastards who dont give a dman about them.

WWI to prevent rail roads going for Germany to Iraq which would break the oil cartel and generate a true economic and military rival to the colonial powers.
That is why you never learn about WWI in indoctrination school. Your lucky if you spend a week on the whole affair.

WWII had nothing to do with the Holocaust which is also post War bullshit. It was actually more of a continuation of WWI. Lands with German speaking people had been taken from Germany and they wanted them back. Very plain and simple. Hyper inflation had ruined them so they kicked out the central bankers became the strongest nation in Europe and fought the world. The colonial powers were once agian fighting with one another over lands they were exploiting from others.

PNAC's plan has always been the plan, the rule as a sole super power and prevent any economic or military rivals from emerging that could shake your domination. All wars are based on lies every single one of them. Its about MONEY and POWER that is all they give a damn about.

Well said. :clap:

Post Posted: Sat May 31, 2014 5:32 pm 

Ry wrote:
The greatest lie

Is it religion, no but that is a big one. The greatest lie is war itself. Stating and teaching in school that wars are fought over moral reasons is utter and complete bull. Enidng slavery, saving the Jews, LIberating the fill in the blank, killing a commie for Christ (one of my favorite oxymorons) or as a humanitarian war (my other favorite oxymoron) it is all propoganda.

Pretending like wars are fouhgt for moral isues while ignoring the economic reasons is the great lie. We can not admit that wars are fought for economic interest and resources. We Can't do it. Because then all those poor people died to help enrich already rich heartless bastards who dont give a dman about them.

WWI to prevent rail roads going for Germany to Iraq which would break the oil cartel and generate a true economic and military rival to the colonial powers.
That is why you never learn about WWI in indoctrination school. Your lucky if you spend a week on the whole affair.

WWII had nothing to do with the Holocaust which is also post War bullshit. It was actually more of a continuation of WWI. Lands with German speaking people had been taken from Germany and they wanted them back. Very plain and simple. Hyper inflation had ruined them so they kicked out the central bankers became the strongest nation in Europe and fought the world. The colonial powers were once again fighting with one another over lands they were exploiting from others. There were no good guys in that war.

Bumped for its brilliance. As George Carlin put it; war is old rich men, defending their property by sending young, working class men off to die.

Are there any decent books/videos for the REAL reasons for WW1? Its hard to find good stuff, as few really explain WW1 properly, and its mostly half-arsed history, with key information left out.

"We know too well that our freedom isn't complete without the freedom of the Palestinians." - Nelson Mandela

"Political language is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable." - George Orwell

Post Posted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:35 pm 
Speaking out
Speaking out

JayJ wrote:

Are there any decent books/videos for the REAL reasons for WW1?

Have a read of this essay. The Anglo/Americans will always oppose/attack the strongest country in Europe. In 1914 it was Germany. Now it is Putin's Russia. http://www.engdahl.oilgeopolitics.net/H ... orld_w.HTM

F W Engdahl is brilliant :mrgreen:

Post Posted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:14 pm 

Thanks, will give it a read.

"We know too well that our freedom isn't complete without the freedom of the Palestinians." - Nelson Mandela

"Political language is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable." - George Orwell

Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here