Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here

Post subject: Is the FBI stuck? How can they worm out now?
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:01 am 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

How can the FBI worm out of the Anthrax investigatio/cover up now?

With Steven Hatfill winning his settlement the FBI is going to ned a new fall guy. The folks still at USAMRIID should stay out of small planes and away from high windows. Barbra Rosenberg, Bruce Ivins and anyone else likely to be on hit list of William Patrick, (maybe Ken Alibek?) had best not be going to have breakfast with their moms any time soon.

Why isn't there a publicly posted list of ALL the names in the Camel Club? People know about Zack and Rippy but who were these other goobers? We don't know mch about them. But they have to be part of it considerig they they got to maintain access to the Labs.

Face it the FBI is not going to investigate Philip Zack and the media is not going to mention his name either. With Asad and Hatfilled now both cleared, what is the government going to do? They can't just close the case. There going to have to be a blame shift. Some unlucky sap is going to have their life ruined or taken. If they had dirt on someone else you would think after 7 years they would have been investigating them already but the FBI is dry. They know who did it of course but they won't go after them so how are they going to start up a new investigation 7 years after the even with a fresh suspect? Watch out for more stange deaths.

With luck maybe I can talk about this with Scot Horton on anti-war radio this Friday We are going to get into 911 as well as some quick history of Russia.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:10 am 
Protesting War
Protesting War

I have to agree, he was "suicided." Weren't you talking on the radio about that and other strange "suicides' with Mike Rivero a while back?

They are going to pins this dead fall guy with the attack and allow the Cabal to remain free. A question I have is who was Ivins partner who helped make a vaccine.

Blaming him makes no for profit motive makes no sense as there was a letter blaming Assaad which was sent BEFORE the 911 attack happened meaning Ivins would have to either be in on the attack, or be sychic because he could not have just used that as a window to mail anthrax and blame al qaeda when no attack had happened AND he was one of the guys who helped trace the spores back to his own lab! It makes no sense at all that he would have ben the one who made it or mailed it out. Everything points to Zack and co.

Boycott Israel. Don't back down Norway. We back you up.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:50 pm 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

I think someone already pointed out in another thread that the media has started to close the case in the minds of the public and put al the blame on the dead doctor. I was kind of kiding when I predicted his murder. It was something I didn't really want to believe but I didn't see what else the FBI could do. Their prime suspect was clean and getting 5.8 million dollars and yet this huge case remained unsolved. They couldn't possibly go after the zionist who is on tape stealing from the lab or who had been fired for harassing the same co-worker who was later fingered in a poor attempt to frame him in a letter that was post marked Before the anthrax attack was public knowledge. They will leave Philip Zack and his conspirators alone because that would start to unravel 911 were they to go after them.

The anthrax attack was wrongly linked to Iraq and to Al qaeda who were then wrongly linked to each other. People still believe the anthrax came froma Al Qaeda even when the official story now admits that it did not. And the media will not touch any of this with a 10 foot pole.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:50 pm 
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Ry wrote:
I think someone already pointed out in another thread that the media has started to close the case in the minds of the public and put al the blame on the dead doctor. I was kind of kiding when I predicted his murder. It was something I didn't really want to believe but I didn't see what else the FBI could do. Their prime suspect was clean and getting 5.8 million dollars and yet this huge case remained unsolved. They couldn't possibly go after the zionist who is on tape stealing from the lab or who had been fired for harassing the same co-worker who was later fingered in a poor attempt to frame him in a letter that was post marked Before the anthrax attack was public knowledge. They will leave Philip Zack and his conspirators alone because that would start to unravel 911 were they to go after them.

The anthrax attack was wrongly linked to Iraq and to Al qaeda who were then wrongly linked to each other. People still believe the anthrax came froma Al Qaeda even when the official story now admits that it did not. And the media will not touch any of this with a 10 foot pole.

Like whoa :o Somehow I missed this.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:04 am 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

it was in the 911 section I moved it over here in light of the prediction comng true. god damn i had this in my film too but as you know my cpu was broken. Today we are going to start transfering the hardrive then United Air is going to get grilled and I can post war by deception. It is not final but ill post what it is here so that the rest of the team can spruce up the sound music and graphics. We'll have a discusion as to what should be added o taken off and then we will make the final package for the public release.

RBN and WRH have both promised to promote it and Scott Horton is waiting to watch it as well. Then we have this site plus the regular pluggers like desertpeace, arrons site, BLN, and wakeup the ron paul forums probably prothink, detainthis, all the palestinians groups, etc who will probably plug it. Also I have my youtube page and I will post it there in segments a week or so after the google release.
Its going to rock.

I knew they woud have to kill someone frmo Detrick and blame it all on them. They just had no way around it and no way of closing the investigation unsolved.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:56 am 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Someone wrote to me saying why was he a Zionist wasn't he a Catholic? Didn't he steal anthrax back in 1992 right?

So I replied

Why does it matter which religion he had? Catholics are perfectly as capable of being Zionists as are Protestant and Jews. Zionism is a political ideology not a religious one. The man was openly racist to Assaad and part of the Camel club you know about all that. He was openly anti-arab. Many Jews also take that as an ethnic idenity more than a religious one. Like many Asian people in the US might be Christian/atheist but they still hold a tie to East polticaly. If some Korean guy was harrassing a Japanese co-worker with racist jokes and sabotaging his work it would not matter which invisible man he believed in, because his politics and racism would be clear. And Zionism is intrisicaly a racist ideology. Then there was the letter to frame Assaad which was sent Before there public knowledge of any anthrax attacks. Yes one of his break ins was in 1992 so what. He didn't even break in he was let in by a fellow doctor Rippy who was also part of the camel club. The lab is missing specimen things keep getting intentionaly mislabeled. They track most of it down but not all of it. They stole it in 1992 because the first planned attack was in 1993 and there was also a large Israeli spy ring busted that year too. But the Truck bombing of the WTC in 1993 had some huge problems, they missed for one, and one of the patsies had recorded his conversations with the FBI telling him it was only a drill. Josey Hadas who Im pretty sure you ever heard of beause there was almost no web back then and to hell if it would ever get on TV, fed back to Israel but she was the same role as UMS was in 2001. The bomb making meterial was in her apartment, why do you think the bomber would go back to the rental truck place to get a refund for his money? The official explination was he was borderline retarded. Sure Al Qaeda woud send a retard for such an important mission... lol. He was clueless because he was set up. They didn't go through with it all. Judith Miller did write in the Times as hard as she could to blame Iraqis and they did the same for OKC attack (trying at first to pin it on mysterious Iraqis at the scene) but it was not working the FBI had been busted. The anthrax attack never went through, though Ben Nai Brith tried to claim he was attacked at the ADL it just never took float. All the same payers were there.

I guess prejudice is a better wrd than Rascim sense in the hypothetical case of a Korean and a Japanese its the same "race" science wise no matter what they might invent in their minds. All that is really different is language. But if a person Believes the world is racially divided by national borders then it is true for them and they can act on those prejudices. Zionsm divided the whole word into jews and gentiles aka jews and non-jews and it has its god making real estate claims.

The way the Anthrax attack was not alone tells you it was not just some scientist acting to get profit for a possible vacine or to test one. The Anthrax attack was quickly connected to Al Qaeda (no evidence) and then to Iraq and then Al Qaeda too was connected to Iraq. And it was the SAME people as before with 1993. Judith Miller was writing aobut the mobile labs with the bio weapns and anthrax and then Powell reading form Libby/Tenet pushed that lie even further and then the Cheney/Libby myth about Atta and Iraqis etc. it all came together and it was on every chanel. The reason it finally fell apart off the news of ciurse was because of the man who just died. he was the man tracing it back to Fort Detrick and idenifying wha strains it was etc.

Few people knew Assaad's name and they got that letter so that realy narows it down to the lab. DNA evidence shows it came from the lab whichist also is missing anthrax. Whoever sent it also sent letters linking the attacks to Israel's struggle. (aka a Zionist) Death to America Death to Israel, and they tried to pretend they were Al Qaeda. Thus framing Assad with connections as well. They probably figured hell wel send this out blame Assaad then the FBI will trace it back to the same lab he works at and he will be fucked. but they sent their letter too early. Then there was a copy cat attack (of way lower quality) confusing the matter.

It is not like 911 happened and then they stole some anthrax on the same day and decided hey now is a good time to send this because it will get blamed on the arabs. It was planned.

Come on man. Devil's advocate is great but this is pretty solid. The lab is mising anthrax, we know at least one guy who stole it before, he gets fired for messing with this man Assaad then there is a letter with anthrax from the same frickng lab and a letter quickly following that one trying to pin it on Assaad and all this pro-israel rhetoric and the same journalists etc connecting it all to Iraq.

I mean answer this. If Zack has nothing to worry about and he just stole stuff a long time ago but had a change of heart and did nothing with it. And he worked at the lab , where it came from and also got fired from it, hated the guy who whoever did it tried to pin it on etc. that should in the very least make him worthy of being a suspect and yet the FBI does absolutely nothing? WHY? Why no investigation?

Same reason the MSM never mentions Niger, or the ocupation of Palestine, the staged take down of the Saddam Statue etc. All of it is in plain view but the MSM is not going to touch it. Never.

Im not psychic. I didn't just guess that this man would have a suicide. The day after Hatfill was cleared I said they are going to have to kill one of these two people. And 29 days later one of them is dead. It was not a sweeping prediction I said Ivins or Rosenberg, one of them are going to die. Actually I said they should stay out of small planes and away from high windows but the implication was there would be a suicide or acident.

I know this shit is like wow no way crazy. But actually governments do this all the time. Look at the School of the Americas. It was openly a training facility for future dictators and US terrorist to over run Central and South America. That's US al qaeda right there. The Contra game was run out of the OVP same as today. They wasted billions and claimed ignorance when they were caught, same as today. They killed thousands of people, a fraction of Today. They spent hundreds of billions on fake news. Same as today. This kind of stuff is normal.

Do you remember that ABCNNBCBS FOX report on the statue of Sadam coming down? It was on every channel. It was pure pentagon TV. Story after story in Iraq is fake news. You know as many or more examples than I do, you're Scott Horton. Look at how much they lie and omit about Palestine. ook at the fairy tales they said about Jesica Lynch and Pat Tilman, the myths of Syria's nuclear facility, the myth of drone planes that would ttack the UK, Iraqis plans copied from a college student's paper, all the shit about SARS Monkey Pox, Y2K, metors going to hit the earth, the Avin Bird Flu etc. its all complete crap or higy exaggerated threats blown up to scare people into allowing more money for big pharma and weapons companies. remember when we bomed China and blamed outdated maps? Bullshit. They lie and lie and lie. They are not even good at it. No one 9in the MSM) will talk about the war crushing the dollar and THAT being why proces are up in oil. Well other than Ron Paul I guess.

Anyway Philip Zack was an open racist to Arabs, the man he was fired for attacking, was framed in a letter that knew about the attacks ahead of time and the lab he worked at is mising anthrax.

The only other expination is someone else at the lab was framing Zack by framing Assaad in a sloppy way. Possible but not likely considering how the MSm and government had its repackaged lies about Iraq and Al Qaeda ready to go as well as a Patriot Act and bill for the Department of Homeland security there just waiting in the wings. It was not a frame he did it. He should at least be investigated I think we can agree on that.

If he is inocent then let a trail determine that. But there wont be one because he could esnare others involved in 911 or in the very least the pre-war prop for Iraq which we all know now was bullshit and you and I knew it way back then too.

-Ry

PS Ed Lake is an appologist. He is one of those guys that says shit like if you Believe in A and neo Nazis say A, then you are a Neo Nazi too. Kind of like some skin head seding Ron Paul some money makes aul a racist. Pure guilt by asosiation. So if you read anything by this twirp about anthrax take it with a grain of salt.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:19 pm 
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

hey great stuff, very well explained again.

you know you have a great ability to break down complicated matters into reasonably simple language.

as soon as I saw he was dead it didn't take much to realise it was suspicious. even if the guy was involved why the fuck would you not even wait to find out if you were going down to kill yourself? anyway he didn't do it...
think of all the pointless deaths there have been because of these bastards sick games!

:x

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... id=topnews

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:12 am 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Raimondo just wrote up a piece called "The Patsy" pretty much agreeing with me in that Ivins was a fall guy.
I sent my own article to him ad Scott Horton two days ago.

Things are getting interesting.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:06 am 
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Good stuff, Ry. I must have missed this earlier in the 9-11 section. I haven't seen much of the coverage on the MSM, but I'm sure they're steadily doling out the shit that America loves to swallow :|

I don't get how people can't put two and two together, like in the case of the DC Madam. Same thing... you look for a motive, who has the most to gain, etc. Speculation isn't the proper role of the media, but any person with the slightest ability to think critically should be able to draw the right conclusions after being given unbiased facts.

"Fine, let’s take a vote. Who wants fish for dinner?...Yeah, democracy ain’t so fun when it fucks you, huh?” http://twitter.com/Shitmydadsays

Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here