Bush on Nation Building In 2000

Bush Speaks the Truth

1994 Clip of a C-SPAN Interview with Dick Cheney

A BURIED 60 Minutes INTERVIEW / INDICTMENT

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:42 pm 
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Good videos. Shows the hypocrisies of Bush and Cheney and how much they are really not even in control. There is a good video that I have seen before from 1992 on the campaign trail where Al Gore is going after Bush Sr. and Reagan and how they did not take Richard Perles advice on going after Saddam cause he is connected to terrorism. I think that shows we have one big war party and that "anti war" Gore is not he says he is. Would be a great video to post here.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:44 am 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Quote:
There is a good video that I have seen before from 1992 on the campaign trail where Al Gore is going after Bush Sr. and Reagan and how they did not take Richard Perles advice on going after Saddam cause he is connected to terrorism. I think that shows we have one big war party and that "anti war" Gore is not he says he is. Would be a great video to post here

Yep and Bush is a born again Christian with a very dirty past and Cheney is being blackmailed for his rough sex with small children.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:44 am 
King Cnut

Ry wrote:
Quote:
There is a good video that I have seen before from 1992 on the campaign trail where Al Gore is going after Bush Sr. and Reagan and how they did not take Richard Perles advice on going after Saddam cause he is connected to terrorism. I think that shows we have one big war party and that "anti war" Gore is not he says he is. Would be a great video to post here

Yep and Bush is a born again Christian with a very dirty past and Cheney is being blackmailed for his rough sex with small children.

I do not belive Bush really is a Born Again. Actually, Al Franken prooves it in his book "Lies...", when he asks about Bush's bible studies. Even the Jewish Franken knows the NT better then Bush's "Bible study partner", who he asked.

Blackmail is the only possible reason for someone to "change their mind" dramatically like this.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:57 am 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Liszt Born Agains dont know shit about the bible. The more you know about the Bible the closer you are to becoming an atheists. I went to a bunch of Christian cults when I lived in Tennessee (for entertainment) and these were true believers and they didn't know a damn thing about the book they worshiped. They just sang songs and most importantly blamed all their past faults on not having god, it was an escape for people with a massively external locus of control. Drug addicts who think they have a "disease" and shit like that.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:16 am 
King Cnut

Fair points, but I still don't think Bush even attended one of these schools. The "camp" he went to was...well, very camp.

Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here