Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here

Post subject: Absolut Vodka's Latest Ad
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:48 pm 
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/laplaza ... onque.html

I love it. that would leave us with 30 something states right? plus Israel.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:23 pm 
Anti-Zionist princess

:lol!: I love the ad too. Its funny cause its true.

but on to Vodka, yum! Absolut makes great flavor'd vodka Raspberri Vodka is the best. However as far as the cleanest best tasting vodka I leave that to Imperia Russian Vodka and a good local Vodka is Titos homemade. Not the clearest stuff around but for the price and if you drink really cold, its too die for if you like Vodka's. Damn, now I need a drink.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:31 am 
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

it looks better. we would all be friends in the world if this were true. ffffffrrrrrrriiieeends :wink:

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:03 am 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Mexico held that territory for only 11 years the rest of the time is was part of Spain. And even durring the time that it was under SPain or Mexico it was never really theirs on anything other than paper maps. The Native Americans rules that territory uncontested up until the 1890s 50 years after the Mxican War.

And the reason the Northern portion of "Mexico" left was because Mexico was regionally ignoring them. They (the Texicans) revolted and created Texas, it was nearly its own country but then joined the US.

But I feel more like this.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:33 am 
Anti-Neocon Regular
Anti-Neocon Regular

I love certain vodka too but only in moderate amounts. I don't like anything illegal but I love a little pick me up in my drink once in a while, its too bad they are really thinking about doing north american union.

That is the most messed up thing ever. First we take away all the land from the Native Americans and other tribes, then we completely deny we did that and unionize everything so the only way they can trade is through some americanized union for the "AMERO"?

Sorry but that's just crazy ****. This reminds me of one of those halloween jokes only it became REAL. We have to stop this north american union agenda I'm all for free trade but not like this.... :oops:

Oh and why don't they allow free trade of herbs and medicines or things like tha acqui berry. Why do the Indian tribes of this country still get trampled on everywhere? Why can't they bring their own medicines to the market place or have a say in things. I really got to say it pisses me off what was done to the natives.

We need to give them back their land at least let them trade globally via the web they are after all the owners of this land's medicines and have always made the most healing herbs and minerals. Did we thank them for it though I mean look around did anyone thank them? This is going to end.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:59 am 
King Cnut

I saw a parody of this yesterday on the terrible Michelle Malkin's website.

It was a map of the middloe east, with Palestine in place of Israel. She was trying to wind people up, but I went out and bought a bottle of Absolut.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:00 am 
King Cnut

can't post the pic, so here's the link

http://michellemalkin.com/

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:03 am 
Over the system
Over the system

Ry wrote:
Mexico held that territory for only 11 years the rest of the time is was part of Spain. And even durring the time that it was under SPain or Mexico it was never really theirs on anything other than paper maps. The Native Americans rules that territory uncontested up until the 1890s 50 years after the Mxican War.

And the reason the Northern portion of "Mexico" left was because Mexico was regionally ignoring them. They (the Texicans) revolted and created Texas, it was nearly its own country but then joined the US.

But I feel more like this.

Why did you leave out south america? All of the america's was indian territory! Maybe not your family persee but still indian.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:25 am 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Because Indians can still live in South America and have even become presidents such as currently in Bolivia. Therir languages are still alive and they retain culture. But in North America Indians live on reservations and have about as much chance of winning the presidency as Japan has of winning the hundred yard dash in the Olympics.

Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here