Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:47 pm 
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Land lines, cash, and old cars FTW!!

Thanks for posting this, Aaron. Most people aren't aware of how easy it is to track/tap cell phones. When I used to participate in limited illegal enterprise(unauthorized organic pharmaceutical trade) a friend of mine told me how much easier it was to tap cell phones, and also track their location. This was YEARS ago but it makes sense when you think about it.

"Fine, let’s take a vote. Who wants fish for dinner?...Yeah, democracy ain’t so fun when it fucks you, huh?” http://twitter.com/Shitmydadsays

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:13 pm 
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Did you know they can tap in and use your cell phone as a listening device to hear what is going on around it.

Even when it's turned off.

You actually have to take the battery out to get around this. A lot of CEO's of big companies know about this. The FBI uses this feature to nab drug dealers

I shit you not.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:31 pm 
Fights PNAC daily
Fights PNAC daily

The_Big_Lebowski wrote:
Did you know they can tap in and use your cell phone as a listening device to hear what is going on around it.

You actually have to take the battery out to get around this. A lot of CEO's of big companies know about this. The FBI uses this feature to nab drug dealers

I shit you not.

And they have been doing this with land lines from the 70's at least. I know this is true. An X cop friend of mine told me about this in the 70,s. I doubted his information so he gave me the codes to punch into the phone and I taped my own home phone and listened to my wife and kids. They were totally unaware. And I was shocked! They were not using the phone, it never rang and was still on hook.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:31 pm 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

I only use cash and they cant tapp my phone in japan and would not understand it anyway.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:16 pm 
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Verbos wrote:
The_Big_Lebowski wrote:

I shit you not.

And they have been doing this with land lines from the 70's at least. I know this is true. An X cop friend of mine told me about this in the 70,s. I doubted his information so he gave me the codes to punch into the phone and I taped my own home phone and listened to my wife and kids. They were totally unaware. And I was shocked! They were not using the phone, it never rang and was still on hook.

I have a pretty good electronics engineering background. I don't see how that's possible on a rotary phone or even a basic touchtone. It's a physical switch that allows current to flow through the earpiece. It's mechanically activated when you lift the handset. that can;t be accomplished uising just electricity remotely.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:29 pm 
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

unauthorized organic pharmaceutical trade...

i'll look up up next time i am in nashville

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:21 pm 
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

My dad got some plans somewhere for turning a police scanner into a listening device for cell phones. It had to have been pretty easy to get because he has no clue how to use the internet. I actually heard one of my friends cell phone conversations when he had it on one night (he wasn't trying to hear that, he was listening for his wife's cell phone). That was years ago though, so I don't know if the same machine would work.

Voting for the lesser of 2 evils means you are still voting for evil.

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. -Blaise Pascal

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing. -Albert Einstein

Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear. -Ambrose Redmoon

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:40 am 
Fights PNAC daily
Fights PNAC daily

The_Big_Lebowski wrote:
Verbos wrote:
The_Big_Lebowski wrote:

I shit you not.

I have a pretty good electronics engineering background. I don't see how that's possible on a rotary phone or even a basic touchtone. It's a physical switch that allows current to flow through the earpiece. It's mechanically activated when you lift the handset. that can;t be accomplished uising just electricity remotely.

So you have inside knowledge of the telephone electronics defacto? Or are you just spouting ignorance? I'm an old man and personally know of many undocumented functions in electronics chips.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:40 pm 
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Verbos wrote:
... he gave me the codes to punch into the phone...

I was gonna say the same thing as Lebowski here. They were ROTARY phones. You don't "punch" anything into rotary phones, and certainly not numbers. The pulse dialing system uses electric pulses, but what kind of chips were being used? Particularly the "undocumented" stuff. PM, if you want. Thanks, Verbos.

"Fine, let’s take a vote. Who wants fish for dinner?...Yeah, democracy ain’t so fun when it fucks you, huh?” http://twitter.com/Shitmydadsays

Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here