Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ





Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:47 pm 
Offline
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Joined: Apr 9th, 2007
Posts: 1699
Location: Tennessee
Land lines, cash, and old cars FTW!!

Thanks for posting this, Aaron. Most people aren't aware of how easy it is to track/tap cell phones. When I used to participate in limited illegal enterprise(unauthorized organic pharmaceutical trade) a friend of mine told me how much easier it was to tap cell phones, and also track their location. This was YEARS ago but it makes sense when you think about it.

_________________
"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened."
Sir Winston Churchill

"Fine, let’s take a vote. Who wants fish for dinner?...Yeah, democracy ain’t so fun when it fucks you, huh?” http://twitter.com/Shitmydadsays


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:13 pm 
Offline
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons
User avatar

Joined: Sep 8th, 2007
Posts: 1209
Did you know they can tap in and use your cell phone as a listening device to hear what is going on around it.

Even when it's turned off.

You actually have to take the battery out to get around this. A lot of CEO's of big companies know about this. The FBI uses this feature to nab drug dealers

I shit you not.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:31 pm 
Offline
Fights PNAC daily
Fights PNAC daily

Joined: Mar 27th, 2007
Posts: 609
The_Big_Lebowski wrote:
Did you know they can tap in and use your cell phone as a listening device to hear what is going on around it.

Even when it's turned off.

You actually have to take the battery out to get around this. A lot of CEO's of big companies know about this. The FBI uses this feature to nab drug dealers

I shit you not.


And they have been doing this with land lines from the 70's at least. I know this is true. An X cop friend of mine told me about this in the 70,s. I doubted his information so he gave me the codes to punch into the phone and I taped my own home phone and listened to my wife and kids. They were totally unaware. And I was shocked! They were not using the phone, it never rang and was still on hook.

_________________
End of Days


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:31 pm 
Offline
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon
User avatar

Joined: Jun 27th, 2005
Posts: 34327
Location: Japan
I only use cash and they cant tapp my phone in japan and would not understand it anyway.

_________________
Get The Empire Unmasked here


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:16 pm 
Offline
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons
User avatar

Joined: Sep 8th, 2007
Posts: 1209
Verbos wrote:
The_Big_Lebowski wrote:
Did you know they can tap in and use your cell phone as a listening device to hear what is going on around it.

Even when it's turned off.

You actually have to take the battery out to get around this. A lot of CEO's of big companies know about this. The FBI uses this feature to nab drug dealers

I shit you not.


And they have been doing this with land lines from the 70's at least. I know this is true. An X cop friend of mine told me about this in the 70,s. I doubted his information so he gave me the codes to punch into the phone and I taped my own home phone and listened to my wife and kids. They were totally unaware. And I was shocked! They were not using the phone, it never rang and was still on hook.


I have a pretty good electronics engineering background. I don't see how that's possible on a rotary phone or even a basic touchtone. It's a physical switch that allows current to flow through the earpiece. It's mechanically activated when you lift the handset. that can;t be accomplished uising just electricity remotely.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:29 pm 
Offline
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Joined: Jul 21st, 2005
Posts: 1984
Location: Kill Devil Hills, NC
unauthorized organic pharmaceutical trade...

i'll look up up next time i am in nashville

_________________
It's an island...you can't close the beach without massive economic damage.
The greatest threat to our freedoms is our own government.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:21 pm 
Offline
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Joined: Feb 25th, 2007
Posts: 28
Location: Anna, IL
My dad got some plans somewhere for turning a police scanner into a listening device for cell phones. It had to have been pretty easy to get because he has no clue how to use the internet. I actually heard one of my friends cell phone conversations when he had it on one night (he wasn't trying to hear that, he was listening for his wife's cell phone). That was years ago though, so I don't know if the same machine would work.

_________________
Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held it's ground.

Voting for the lesser of 2 evils means you are still voting for evil.

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. -Blaise Pascal

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing. -Albert Einstein

Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear. -Ambrose Redmoon


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:40 am 
Offline
Fights PNAC daily
Fights PNAC daily

Joined: Mar 27th, 2007
Posts: 609
The_Big_Lebowski wrote:
Verbos wrote:
The_Big_Lebowski wrote:
Did you know they can tap in and use your cell phone as a listening device to hear what is going on around it.

Even when it's turned off.

You actually have to take the battery out to get around this. A lot of CEO's of big companies know about this. The FBI uses this feature to nab drug dealers

I shit you not.


And they have been doing this with land lines from the 70's at least. I know this is true. An X cop friend of mine told me about this in the 70,s. I doubted his information so he gave me the codes to punch into the phone and I taped my own home phone and listened to my wife and kids. They were totally unaware. And I was shocked! They were not using the phone, it never rang and was still on hook.


I have a pretty good electronics engineering background. I don't see how that's possible on a rotary phone or even a basic touchtone. It's a physical switch that allows current to flow through the earpiece. It's mechanically activated when you lift the handset. that can;t be accomplished uising just electricity remotely.


So you have inside knowledge of the telephone electronics defacto? Or are you just spouting ignorance? I'm an old man and personally know of many undocumented functions in electronics chips.

_________________
End of Days


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:40 pm 
Offline
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Joined: Apr 9th, 2007
Posts: 1699
Location: Tennessee
Verbos wrote:
... he gave me the codes to punch into the phone...


I was gonna say the same thing as Lebowski here. They were ROTARY phones. You don't "punch" anything into rotary phones, and certainly not numbers. The pulse dialing system uses electric pulses, but what kind of chips were being used? Particularly the "undocumented" stuff. PM, if you want. Thanks, Verbos.

_________________
"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened."
Sir Winston Churchill

"Fine, let’s take a vote. Who wants fish for dinner?...Yeah, democracy ain’t so fun when it fucks you, huh?” http://twitter.com/Shitmydadsays


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron