Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri May 02, 2008 9:40 am 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

do it not just for Madam but all these murders. I called it back in September that Tobias had been drugged and finally months later Feb 28th that was confirmed as true.

I would llike to hand over the information I have been sitting on to an investigative journalist AKA someone getting paid to do it unlike me.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:11 am 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Mossad killed the DC Madam. Face it if she spilled the beans on her clients then the Israelis would lose their blackmail.

And they have a lot of Cheney.

compare cheney of 1994 to cheney of today.

The whole OSP and WHIG were being run out of his office. And his right hand man Lewis Libby was a lawyer for the Mossad, ousted the CIA to cover up Israel selling our nuclear secrets and lying about Niger. Cheney is surrounded by passport carrying Israelis. Spitzer was outed by Israelis after writing about the preditory lending. Monica had her phone tapped by Israelis. If you read my paper on blackmailing linked above it goes all into the Israeli connections to tapping phone and computers and getting dirt on politicians especially right wing christians. McGreevey was sleeping with an Israeli national. Abramoff huge Israeli lobbiest was sending people to brothels. Including DeLay.
When you look over the strange deaths I wrote last septemeber all roads lead to foreign country A.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:22 pm 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

UPDATE

As I said on the top post Oleg Zhukovsky was indeed murdered

This case was more simple than Litvinenko which was another ridiculous case.

Oleg Zhukovsky was found dead hog tied and tortured in the bottom of his empty pool. Yet they claimed "suicide" that didn't last long. And there was a murder investigation. But what results has that come up with? I can't find anything in English or Russian news.

Frenkel still have some goons out I wonder? More likely its the Timber connected mob which would be Deripaska's territory.

Interesting that Zhukovsky was reported both "drowned and found dead in an Empty pool. I have to go with the empty pool since we have a picture of it.

The notion that he hog tied himself is as rediculous of that story a while back in the American Airport where police said a handcuffed woman got tangled and choked herself to death.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:48 am 
Rage against the neocrazies

I think its totally insane what happened to those guys in russia. And even more insane then that is every day just about, we wake up being attacked by zionists or seeing websites get hacked down.

They are fighting people so non-stop that there is almost little chance of forming a political movement to drive these AIPAC goons out of here. Maybe that was their intention? I mean they are harrassing EVERYONE.

It must seem like Soviet China in countries during today's modern era.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:18 pm 

Yeah pretty much it was confirmed the mossad and OSS shut her up. It would have revealed the honey traps that was their problem. Oh well I bet Palfrey will have a smile on her face witnessing the end of zionism from "the other side" where she is today.

Post subject: Re: Four strange deaths UPDTAED!
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:33 pm 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

In light of Jeffery Picower being murdered I should say 5 strange deaths. This was another victim left in the bottom of a pool. Might it be the killers trade mark?

Seth Tobias, Oleg Zhukovsky , and Jeffery Picower were all murdered and all found dead in the bottom of their pools.

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=10332 my reports on the previous victims.

Post Posted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:08 am 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Yeh but he'd been shot with rat pelots. There is no way they didn't leave him in his pool on purpose. It's the third guy involved in the financial scandal to be left suicided in their own pool.

In the Russian case the police ruled it a murder because Oleg had been hog tied and had marks on the wrists and ankles. In tobias's case they drug out the tox report for a long time until the story had died on the news and then it came out that he had been poisoned prior to being dumped in the pool. So his death is like Jeffery's death, poisoned and drowned.

I'll be digging into it.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:21 am 
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

if both deaths occured in same way then do it means killer is one

Post Posted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:09 pm 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

three deaths all occured the same way. And this is mafia.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here