Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here

Post subject: Halloween Hidden history
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:08 am 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Witches
Holidays are wonderful things to dig into, they are rarely understood. Like most holidays Halloween was taken over by Christianity and capitalism. I am not going to get into the origins of Halloween just the origins of the Halloween witch icon.

As many of you know around a half a million people were murdered by the state (while it was a church-state) in the name of purging witches. In reality, it was a way of confiscating and re-distributing property.

Holloween is known best for the pumpkins and witches. But the idea of witches was not always fun and games. People were really terrified of them. People definitely believed in witches and over half a million people died in Europe over this superstition. But as an American all you might get taught about witch trials are the couple dozen people killed in Salem. That was a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of the people murdered over this superstitious junk..

Some questions may come to mine. Why are witches, until recently, always portrayed as women and not men? Why do they have a magic broom instead of a wand or a staff which are more common? And what is with the giant cauldrons? Why are witches green? There are a couple stories.

First the history of the broom

Most of you know that the true Halloween started in Ireland. It became Christianized later. A long time ago before vacuums and plastic, houses were swept with wooden brooms. These brooms were waxed in and ointment to prevent them from splintering. This was a time before birth control and before sex for pleasure. Many women were left widowed at an early age because of the severe age gap common in most marriages and the many causes of death for men. Some girls discovered that this slick surface and long pole was an excellent aid to masturbation.

The women did not so much insert the broom handle into the vagina as they just rode or rubbed the pole against their clit and vagina. Now by chance, or serendipity you might say, there was a tiny black millet fungus (ergot) that grew in the ointment on the broom. Ergot is a psychogenic hallucinogen. Upon getting wet, the psychotropic drug would be absorbed through vaginal fluids or even prolonged exposure to the thin skin of the labia. Sometimes two at a time on the same broom.

Thus the broom was “magic.” The woman (witch) would be having a sexual, orgasmic experience coupled with the trip and high from the hallucinogenic drugs being absorbed in her vagina. The drugs complimented the orgasm as a side effect of the fungi produced muscle spasms. The high with the orgasms would be a panic of pleasure, women would cry out, scream and laugh and to an outsider it would seem like these women were crazy running around with a broom under their dress or in the nude, screaming and laughing in the woods. The Wiccan women may have found this to be a spiritual experience.
The women who figured this out this trick and would have “witches’ brews” and “witches’ gatherings.” They would gather women together normally at night and have orgies or group psychedelic masturbation often scaring the men around them to the point of violence. A man could try as he might, but unless he perhaps licked the broom the magic would not work for him. It would appear as an ordinary broom.

Green skin?

Ergot can be poisonous. It was not only on the ointments but also on old Rye bread sold at markets. But as far as the witches go too much jolly fun could get you sick and it has been said that one of the symptoms was greenish tinted skin.Another symptom is the numbing of the feet giving one the sensation of flying. There was an epidemic in Europe called St. Anthony's Fire or ignis sacer that came from people getting sick from the ergot in old Rye. But the biggest boost to green witches came form the Wizard of Oz movie. Prior to that a witch didn't need green skin. When the epidemic broke out from the Rye ergot, the Church blamed it on the Witches and you know what happened next.

Ugliness?
If you are going to demonize something, (the way Christianity tends to do to any source of fun, confidence, or pleasure) then you have to portray the enemy as ugly. If beautiful women were being burned alive by ugly men then there would be too much sympathy for the Witch. but if you portray them in art is ugly haggs then no one cares.

Magic Potions

Witches are known for making magic potions or weird things normally gross stuff like snakes and lizards and toads in a big pot that they would stir with the broomstick. The key ingredient would be the toads and the toadstools AKA magic mushrooms which both have psychotropic properties. Toad’s milk is what certain toads make when they are frightened or excited. The slimy substance on their backs is Butotenine a natural hallucinogenic drug.

Haven’t you ever heard the story kiss the toad/frog and it will become a prince or the stories of kids licking toads to get high? Well witches would keep large toads as pets and would go out of their way to hunt them down, which appeared rather gross and strange to other people not in the know. Toads were magic. Butotenine is insoluble in water, but it is soluble in alcohol. And the combination of this with a pot of shrooms being stirred with a stick cased in ergot probably did make a magic potion. Butotenine makes people have colorful trips as and it also produces contractions of the intestinal and uterine muscles, so it seems clear that it could easily induce orgasm and that the orgasm itself would induce sexual fantasies. Thus the colorful striped stockings and witches uniforms began to evolve.

Why were witches hunted and burned when they obviously had no real magical power and were not a danger? The Same reason the Church normally accuses and kills anybody, money. Back in the day the average age a girl got married, which equated to getting pregnant, was 14 or 15. The husband on the other hand, was much older, normally in his upper thirties which was pushing old age at that time.
The reasons for this were because the man had to spend a great amount of time in the service of others in order to acquire any land or wealth. The women were so young because of child birthing. Families were much larger for labor and survival reasons and they started a lot younger. The woman almost always out lived her husband, and in time the women were inheriting a lot of property and land.

Women could not earn wages to buy land but they could marry into it and inherit the land from their spouse. And I am no longer talking about just Ireland this is a pan-European thing by this time. Women had no economic mobility aside from marriages many of which were arranged. Women were often treated like living property the same as a horse.

Well who got the land and assets when the woman dies? The Church did. The murder of so many innocent women equated to money. The witch trials in America were nothing on the scale of Europe.

The way to acquire property was to accuse your neighbors of being witches. The Church didn’t care they either kept it or took the property and sold it to the accusers. Innocent women were burned alive and hanged for the sake of profits. None of these women were witches obviously. Almost none of them were the orgy practicing LSD variety. The common Halloween concept of witches comes from that but the killing of magic doers is much older. It is found in the Bible, KJV Exodus 22: 18-19 states “Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.” It might come as a surprise to people who have not read it, but the Bible and Torah openly admit their beliefs in sorcery. Remember this story? It is one of many.
Ex 7: 8-9 Then GOD spoke to Moses and Aaron. He said, "When Pharaoh speaks to you and says, 'Prove yourselves. Perform a miracle,' then tell Aaron, 'Take your staff and throw it down in front of Pharaoh: It will turn into a snake.'"
10 Moses and Aaron went to Pharaoh and did what GOD commanded. Aaron threw his staff down in front of Pharaoh and his servants, and it turned into a snake.
11-12 Pharaoh called in his wise men and sorcerers. The magicians of Egypt did the same thing by their incantations: each man threw down his staff and they all turned into snakes. But then Aaron's staff swallowed their staffs
Now it’s my opinion that that really meant doctors not wizards/sorcerers (who were one in the same at that time) and the snake changing miracle was in reality a practice about turning/winding a poisonous parasitic worm, common in Egypt, out of people’s fingers and toes. The doctor normally hung a shield outside his shop with a picture of a worm (snake) turning around a staff. Sound familiar?
Image It is the Cadusus.

All of those symbols have historical meanings, the upper and lower kingdoms of Egypt are here as well with the wings and the serpent, the star at the top is actually from sun worship. But all of that stuff would take hours to explain.

I am getting into a tangent. Anyway it was from these few passages that the Church (which is a business not a faith) for economic and prejudice reasons that justified the brutal murders of these women, often using torture to extract confessions. However it was because of the dogmatic faith that the populous was ever foolish enough to believe in such a thing and condone it.

A McCarthy like paranoia set in fingering everyone of being a witch and it was as much of an inquisition as it was and attack on non-Christian religious leader who were also targets. You see they can only collect wealth form their believers through tithes and donations. Thus conversion was about more than saving souls, it was about feeding the old school military industrial complex of kill, covert, and collect.

After reading this history it gives pictures like this a whole new meaning. ImageDon’t read into it too much, the Catholic school like uniform the broom… I doubt they were aware of this but I sure was laughing when I saw the movie.

Ryan Dawson.

Speaking of witches...

Last edited by Ry on Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:53 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:13 am 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

You can imagine what the Native Americans thought about the Christians in their land, torturing and then burning their own young women to death and marching around in black robes screaming and wearing as jewelry a dead man on a stick, gruesomely nailed to it with a crown of thorns and blood running down his face and this is something they show their kids and apparently worship.

They must have seemed like Demons. Likewise the American Indians not wearing enough clothes and and respecting nature without the belief in a god must ahve made them seem like demons to the Puritans.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:55 am 
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

good stuff.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:02 am 
Super Anti-Neocon & Site Admin

Thanks. I know lot of trivial things. But as I hope I showed, sometimes learning trivial things leads one into larger things. I left some things out about the witches uniforms. Ever wonder why they have a belt on their hats? Or why the hats are so tall and pointy?

I think it is cool that something so evil and scary was really a hot orgy of maturbating young women who were tripping in the woods and having a party.

Do you know where werewolves come from? Or white Santa is dressed the way he is? Not its not the catholic colors of red green and white. It:s actually red white and black. It also is about drugs.

the common people wish to be deceived. -- Phaedrus

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:17 am 
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

I am totally going to be a witch for Halloween and I and going to get off on my broom after knocking on house doors. Anything to disturb uptight people.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:11 am 
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

So these women were essentially persecuted for their own sexual liberation. I too love witches, why are they green though?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:25 pm 
Anti-Neocon Patrol

kassana wrote:
So these women were essentially persecuted for their own sexual liberation. I too love witches, why are they green though?

i assume the green part comes from christianity

"Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of ... [Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness], it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." –Thomas Jefferson

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:48 am 
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

speaking of the Puritans, why would they claim to be so religous only to arrive to a new land to murder all of its inhabitants ? what reliogus group of people would do that ? obvoiusly they werent as holy as they think.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:05 am 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Quote:
Oh.......my............god................I just thought about something. You KNOW they had to get the occasional splinter in the clit. Oh fuck, that makes my stomach hurt like I just got kicked in the balls...

Actually they normally wore panties or hoes, the hoes plus the slick ointment made it splinter free. Notice how some brooms have knotches?...

The green part as well as the ugliness came from Christianity, they demonized anything not Christian and anything that had anything to do with sexuality.

Its like they called the Asian dragon gods demons. If you think things were freaky in Ireland read about the Asian chicks and the lesbian hotsprings parties...

Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here