Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here

Post subject: Six Million Myth in News Papers before WWII
 Post Posted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:39 am 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

..Millions of Jews in the "European Holocaust" written in English in the New York Times May 31, 1936 before WWII even started and advocating millions of Jews immigrate to Palestine to create Israel to restore ancient patrimony. The War had no even started but the propaganda to create Israel certainly had.

Why the number 6 million? Because that would fulfill a Religious prophecy. It had nothing to do with reality.

My holocaust video doesn't even deny "a" holocaust it just says it was not six million and probably not by gas chamber at least there is no physical evidence for it and that looking broadly tens of millions of kinds of people everywhere died mostly by starvation, so why the special focus and BS number for Jewish deaths and only Jewish deaths? My hypothesis is in short because without the Holocaust gas and ovens story there is nothing to separate the Allied power's own crimes form the Nazis, actually the Allies murdered more people by far. That is the summation of "more than Taboo" another film will be out shortly.

Numbers matter because reparations are based on the number and future crimes are down played because of the inflated numbers, (oh only a million Armenians?) also the larger it is esp for the jewish deaths the larger the holocaust card is which is used to justify the cimes of Israel. WWII is also the go to example to justify every war after it and the Nazis the go to example of evil. Hitler the go to example for "new Hitlers" to justify intervention. So you take away the holocaust and saving the Jews, and it was just a long war of pointless killing. As are and have been the future wars. Millions killed in Vietnam, A million killed in Korea, and million in Iraq etc why aren't those Holocaust? And what about the 5 million in the Congo? Sure its not a pissing contest if so the Native Americans win the brownie, but im talking about what justifies modern war and that's WWII.

I do think it is sad that Americans dont know how many Americans died. I mean they know the figure for Vietnam (the bad war) there is a long wall built with all the names on it even in DC. But not WWII. Think about why that is. The worst war hasn't been done with guns it has been done through banks. The IMF has killed more Africans, for example, than any modern wars.

Post subject: Re: Six Million Myth in News Papers before WWII
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:01 am 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post Posted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:21 am 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:38 pm 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post Posted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:57 pm 
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

Some revisionists think these 6 million references are irrelevant to revisionism because the exterminationists dismiss them as such. I think it's very relevant and very important. The number is consistent - 6 million Jews. The word holocaust was even used along with referring to the systematic extermination Jews. The setting isn't even different in those early 20th century reports of 6 million Jews in Russia being holocausted and what not. It's the same Jews, Poland wasn't independent until late 1918. It's the same story manufactured for whatever reason (perhaps in case the Bolsheviks financed by Wall Street were unsuccessful) expanded and applied to the Germans.

Of course the exterminationists will dismiss it the same way they dismiss the Auschwitz plaque's revised death toll. The same way they switch to mass grave pits to burn bodies when you point out that the oven muffles couldn't fit more than two bodies let alone five like sonderkomanndos claimed (burning faster with each body added.... absurd).

I'm getting the feeling the holocaust is on its last legs. Nobody cares any more due to holocaust fatigue and the internet awakening some to the fact that it's mostly a fairy tale. Recently the NYT ran a piece saying there were a concentration camp for Jews basically on every street corner in German-occupied Eastern Europe. It claimed the holocaust is even bigger due to new evidence. And nobody cares thankfully. The famous Buchenwald photo recently turned out to be a doctored fraud, unsurprisingly. The holocaust has had a nice seven decade run, it's probably time for the shoah to retire. Honestly though, when I started to come across the revision stuff I had no idea just how fabricated the narrative is. The whole thing is like one bad joke.

The pre-war references to 6 million are highly relevant to revisionism and very inconvenient for the holocaust industry. I'm surprised just how much of it is out there. I'm guessing they suppressed it for years before the internet made others aware of it.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:23 pm 
Protesting War
Protesting War

Just shows how much of a superweapon the internet is.

Do not go gentle into that good night.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

"Institutions will try to preserve the problem to which they are the solution." - Shirky Principle

Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here