Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here

Post subject: Fiscal cliff logic from both sides of silly
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:13 am 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post subject: Re: Fiscal cliff logic from both sides of silly
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:26 pm 
Anti-Zionist princess

She sounds like she is just repeating something her grandpa said to her during the holidays.

Cuts on spending in the govt have been happening for years, we need to continue the cuts in the defense and MIC as planned not take deeper cuts into social programs which only add up to fractions of the defense spending and a fraction of the total spending by the govt. It will only hurt wage slaves more.

The super wealthy in this country have benefitted for 20plus years from spending on the MIC and defense through continued wars in the Middle East. It’s time to give back. The super wealthy did not obtain their money through hard work. They obtained their money through conflict on the backs of the poor. We are only as strong as the weakest in our nation.

The nomination of Chuck Hagel is another step in the right direction. Leon Panetta wanted more money for defense.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:56 pm 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

phys are you on deny reality crack? They just passed a 700 billion dollar budget for the war department days before the fiscal cliff deal. They are not cutting defense spending they are reducing future increases and they have not even done that much just promised to do it.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:19 pm 
Anti-Zionist princess

They havent voted on futures yet. We still have people in theatre and will be so until 2014. Tax cuts have cost us more in national deficits then war. The nomination of Chuck Hagel is another step in the right direction.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:59 pm 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

OMG tax cuts have not come even remotely close to what they spend on war. The tax increase from 35% TO 39.4% wont even pay for a few days of government. Why should we raise taxes to pay for more warfare anyway? They did not get into debt by not taxing enough. You dont spend and you dont have to tax. They got into debt by spending so much money. Taxing less does not cost ANY money. Spending is 100% of the cost. Increasing taxes is just stealing more money to pay for the immoral activities of the government.

You just automatically oppose anything a cute girl says no matter what she says.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:03 pm 
Anti-Zionist princess

the complete Bush tax cuts
not just 35 to 39% for income over 400K

I love to watch cute girls say stuff. I post them all the time plus I post a lot too.

Last edited by Phys on Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:04 pm 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

doesnt matter still not even a fraction of the trillion dollar war chest. Also I repeat why should people pay for the governments war debt anyway?

Post Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:07 pm 
Anti-Zionist princess

Edit: I love to watch cute girls say stuff. I post them all the time plus I post a lot too.

We shouldn't but we also shouldn't cut social programs because of wars. The wealthy benfitted from war so they should pay for it not the poor.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:10 pm 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

no one is advocating cutting any social programs phys there you go again inventing a scenario.

Cut the war spending. End of story. If they did not waste a trillion dollars a year on that they would not be in debt and they would not have to cut social programs or raise taxes.

The tax increases vs cuts was 47 to 1 basically they just raised taxes and cut nothing. Now they are just going to take that tax money and waste it on more war. There were no social program increases either.

for once just listen to me stop being a woman and arguing for the sake of it when you have already dug a hole. This is the reality of what they did.

I know liberals like to say rich people are not taxed enough and thats the problems of the whole world OK lets just take 99% of all their money what would that do besides destroy the economy nothing, the government would still just spend it on war.

Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here