Post subject: Modern Terrorism and Privateers
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:12 pm 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post subject: Re: Modern Terrorism and Privateers
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:13 pm 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

ok so I add pictures to the whole thing cut just a few seconds out of it in editing but gave some text at the end which really sums it all up.

video pending.

When they cant hire out to Islamic crazies as secret privateers, they just contract out openly to Christian fanatics through private organizations like Blackwater. Blackwater however can not even pretend to pose as grass root revolutionaries, that's why the CIA uses its rent-a-terrorist Islamic fanatics for those operations.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:24 pm 
End the occupationS. Yes, all of them.

Good video, Mr. Ryan Dawson.

I particularly liked the observation that "Pirates/Mercenaries" are expendable.
i.e. if they get caught, their sponsor/handlers can plead "plausible deniability" and wash their
hands of the matter while the pirate/mercenary hangs for the crimes.

I was reminded of my "Initiation" into the 3rd Degree of Freemasonry long ago and far away. . . ;-)

During the "Master Mason" degree, the initiate plays the part of Hiram Abiff, the Widow's Son, who along with King Hiram of Tyre, comes to Jerusalem to help build the mythical Temple of King Solomon. Hiram Abiff is the Master Builder that designed and supervised the construction and has all the "secrets".

Three ruffians, Jubela, Jubelo, and Jubelum attack and kill Hiram Abiff after they try to force him to give up his secrets . . . then flee the temple site.

King Solomon immediately calls a "roll-call" of all the 12 tribes of Israel to prove to King Hiram of Tyre that it was none of his people that committed the murder. . .

. . . and when Jubela, Jubelo, and Jubelum are captured . . . King Solomon orders that they be killed immediately . .. before they can "talk" . . . ;-)

Once you get a little further along in the Freemason Degrees (I was 32nd Degree York Rite and Knight's Templar) . . . you discover the lineage of the "Sons and Daughters" of Cain and Lamech from Genesis . . . who dwell in the Land Of Nod, East of Eden . . .

. . in other words, in the "shadows".

In Hebrew mythology, Cain is the "bastard" son of Eve and the Serpent while Able and Seth are the sons of Eve and Adam. It should be noted that there are two blood lines in Genesis up until the "New World Order" story of Noah and his three sons; Shem, Japheth and Ham.

In the myth of Solomon's Temple, there are two great pillars "Jachin"and "Boaz" where groups would meet. Boaz is mentioned time and time again in The Bible . . but "Jachin" is conspicuous from its absence and lack of any further mention.

After the failed attempt by the Knight's Templars and the Priory of Zion to retake "Jerusalem" during the misleading "Christian Crusades" (1095-1291 A.D.) to reclaim the "Holy Land" and set up "Greater Israel" . . .

. . . and facing criminal charges for their usury, murders, blackmail, prostitution, slave running, and various other "shenanigans" in Europe, the Knights Templars were forced to flee with their fleet of ships in 1314 A.D. . . . while those "useful idiots" left behind faced prison and execution . . .

In the "Knights Templar" initiation, Freemasonry alludes to the Templars using the information and maps they gathered when they dug beneath the Temple mound in 1118 AD to go to the "New World" . . .

. . . and became the "Pirates of The Caribbean" . . .

It is interesting that these "Pirates" allied themselves with England against Spain during the "Anglo-Spanish War (1585–1604)" as Spain had expelled its Jews in 1492 A.D. . .

. . . and England allowed the Jews back in 1655 A.D. Perhaps as "payment of debt for services rendered"?

Today we have the modern "Pirates" of the Mossad, the CIA, MI6, Shin Bet, etc . . . and all their "useful idiots" carrying out covert actions . . .

. . . and working in "the shadows" . . .

What is that old saying, "The more things change, the more they remain the same"? . . . :lol:

peace.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:10 pm 
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Awesome! Thanks Ry!

Post Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:51 pm 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

When they cant hire out to Islamic crazies as secret privateers, they just contract out openly to Christian fanatics through private organizations like Blackwater. Blackwater however can not even pretend to pose as grass root revolutionaries, that's why the CIA uses its rent-a-terrorist Islamic fanatics for those operations.

Black bird please don't poison/hijack a good post with a bunch if gibberish about the bible and Hebrew mythology that doesn't even have a thing to do with the topic anyway.

Adam and Eve are fictional people. All the twist about Cain and sometime people add Lilith as well was not part of ancient history it was created by comic books in the 1920 and 30s and Lilith became a feminist symbol. Cain was never a bastard son he was their son and he killed his brother. There was no story until recent times of Eve and the serpent getting it on. None of that matters however because none of it happened because the bible and the torah are bullshit. If you want an interesting Cain Story see White Wolf's origin of the Vampire story from Vampire the Masquerade. (difference being they admit its fiction)

Post Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:45 am 

Ry writes:
Quote:
Black bird please don't poison/hijack a good post with a bunch if gibberish about the bible and Hebrew mythology that doesn't even have a thing to do with the topic anyway.

Well, just excuse the fuck out of me . . .

. . . the point I was making, that you completely missed apparently, was that this concept of "Using Expendable Mercenaries and Assassins (Pirates)" is deeply rooted in Jewish Culture and is manifested in the modern "Foreign Policy" of the Zionists in their globalist agenda.

You don't have to believe in these myths and symbols, but if you want to understand the Modus Operandi of those creating these global conflicts, you have to accept that THEY do believe in these mythologies and methods.

Ry writes:

Quote:
All the twist about Cain and sometime people add Lilith as well was not part of ancient history it was created by comic books in the 1920 and 30s and Lilith became a feminist symbol.

Here's a concept for you . .. You are WRONG.

I can back up everything I posted about Hebrew MYTHOLOGY (I never said any of these characters were real persons in my "gibberish" post as you refer to it) . . .

"Lilith", for example, appears in the Haggadah and Halakhah traditions of the early Talmud associated with the post-biblical period of the fourth century A.D.

Quote:
"The divine resolution to bestow a companion on Adam met the wishes of man, who had been overcome by a feeling of isolation when the animals came to him in pairs to be named. To banish his loneliness, Lilith was first given to Adam as wife. Like him she had been created out of the dust of the ground. But she remained with him only a short time, because she insisted upon enjoying full equality with her husband."

(source)
"The Haggadah - Chapter 1: The Creation of the World - Woman"
Translated into English by Henrietta Szold from Louis Ginzberg's "The Legend of the Jews"
Jewish Publication Society of America, 1909

peace.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:17 pm 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

You took a topic about modern war tactics and went back to ancient fictional stories about King Solomon and his temple.

Lilith is a screech owl in Issiah she is not the wife of Cain or first wife of Adam or any of that crap. And a character does not even fictionally exist in general when some other unrelated story uses the same name. I can't say the well known story of Frankenstein is real or one in the same with another story if I fine some other mention of a character with that name that did not do any of the things associated with the story just like if you had a guy name Immanuel who was a prophet it would not validate the character of Jesus because what makes Jesus Jesus is all the well known stories and miracles he is supposed to have done. If I have a guy named Aristotle and he is not a philosopher and scientist and student of Plato then its not The Aristotle.

There is no point in bringing in all this mystical bullshit, when I have the current zionist who I can actually name and show, pegged for their role in 911 and exactly what they did. You're dragging it down into the obscure and silly. And I have to work 10 times as hard to dig out of that. You don't get it but when you go off quoting bible stories or some book you read about an alleged ancient myth or spooky symbols, you just push away a huge number of people. Every religion is fucked up at its core. You cannot drag people down collectively for what fictional characters in their tribe were said to have done 3 or 4 thousand years ago. Especially when those myths have long died and been replaced by more modern versions albeit also fucked up. You're a in a cult. It's just a pointless act especially when we have the crooks caught in their own modern crimes. This shit wasn't motivated by Hebrew fables over a temple build by demons commanded by a magic ring. This was motivated by replacing the cold war spending with the war on terror to knock out any potential economic or military rivals to US hegemony. As much as Israel begged and lied and craved for war in Iraq who actually did it? America fucking did and it didn't have a god damn thing to do with Solomon or Masonry.

There are 2 days left to go on about ancient orders etc because my New Years Rez is a zero tolerance policy for the bullshit. I got every right. Don't like it, do what I did start your own site make your own videos, create a forum etc no one gave it to me.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:25 pm 

Ry writes:
Quote:
You took a topic about modern war tactics and went back to ancient fictional stories about King Solomon and his temple.

Like I said . . excuse the fuck out of me . . .

Post Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:46 am 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

excused

Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here