Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here

Post subject: Request For Information - Web Site 12160 Info and "James"
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:46 pm 
End the occupationS. Yes, all of them.

Greetings all . . .

I'm doing a little research on some recent events in "The Truth Community" . . .

. . . that may or may not be connected to these "Spam Bot" attacks here on "Anti-NeoCons".

I was wondering if anyone has any information on the web site:

"12160 Social Network"
http://12160.info/

As many of you know by now, this was posted by "James" of "12160 Social Network"
this weekend:

"Jen from 'TPS' - A Snitch / Rat?"
http://12160.info/profiles/blogs/jen-fr ... n-our-mist

quote from above:
Quote:
It has been recently discovered that a former admin of this site, one whom we had to remove, is employed by Homeland Security. The woman we believe is, at the very least, troubled, so we chose to make our version of the dismissal private.

I am choosing to reveal some of this now, for I would want to know - even if its a harmless coincidence .

She did tell us that she was A US federal employee but hardly could I imagine that she was in fact a DHS employee under pentagon control.

I am sure the majority of you do not know who Jen from "TPS"' is but you may at some point secretly receive a seemingly innocent invite to there using our site.

We call it "member harvesting" and it is pure and simple divide and conquer, IMO.

(source)
Posted by James Φοίνιξ on November 17, 2012 at 6:00pm
http://12160.info/profiles/blogs/jen-fr ... n-our-mist

As this "outing" or "attack" landed very close to where I am sitting, as I am in several "cyber-circles" with "Jen" from "The Periled Sea" or TPS . .

. . . I'm looking into whether this was just "SNAFU - Kidz fighting on the Internet" . . . :wink:

. . . or if this was part of some larger "Full Spectrum Dominance Cognitive Infiltration"
action to disrupt the Truth Community's communications . . .

. . . timed to occur during this latest Israeli "Greater Israel" offensive . ..

. .. that is already taking advantage of the USA Holiday Week of "Thanksgiving"
keeping everyone distracted.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Also, any info you at "Anti Neocons" have discovered about your recent attacks would be welcome as well in my research . . . and "sniffing around" . . . :)

peace.

Post subject: Re: Request For Information - Web Site 12160 Info and "James
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:52 pm 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

I am compiling info based on the IPS i wrote down however the timing is more of a red flag we got hit durring cast lead and pillar cloud. my youtube account was attacked at the same time.

Post Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:44 am 
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

I have been in contact with James off and on for years now and then because we were both on the Prison Planet forum. 12.160 was originally a Ning started by someone named G-Man or something back in 2008, but quit due to all the bickering and posting of bullshit on the forum. It was your standard Alex Jones NWO social network.

James was one of the original mods and offered to take it over and maintain the site after G-Man left, and the site started having more of anti-Zionist influence. I occasionally post stuff at the site when appropriate but I'm not familiar with the issue of the "Jen" the moderator or any of behind the scenes drama.

James apparently got wind of this post and knows I am a member here. He sent me a PM saying he doesn't understand how 12.160 could be connected to spambot attacks at Rys2Sense, so I thought I'd relay the message.

I should mention that another forum/social network I normally participate in was massively hit with spam attacks and was down just prior to the beginning of Pillar of Cloud.

So I certainly don't think that spam attacks at Rys were an isolated event.

***Oh and Jim Fetzer joined over the weekend and started posting his 9/11 baloney.

Post Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:08 pm 

Rio writes:
Quote:
James apparently got wind of this post and knows I am a member here. He sent me a PM saying he doesn't understand how 12.160 could be connected to spambot attacks at Rys2Sense, so I thought I'd relay the message.

Thanks for the information and insights . . . it is much appreciated.

Rio writes further:
Quote:
So I certainly don't think that spam attacks at Rys were an isolated event

Agreed. One aspect of taking out your opponent's communications when viewed from an "Asymmetrical Warfare" Game Theory model . . .

. . . is to "neutralize" without any appearance of "deliberate attack" . . .

i.e. to make it look like a random event or "accident".

To maintain this "Random Acts Illusion", targets are hit with a random range of disruption tactics versus any common or "standard" tactic that would clearly show a pattern . .

. . . and confirm a deliberate attack.

The pattern I saw in the days leading up to this latest Israeli military offensive on Gaza, was that many anti-Zionist sites in the Truth Community were compromised and either partially or fully "neutralized" via distraction.

The methods of these "distractions" varied . . . but the net result was the same . .. and the timing was also the same.

I saw several "avatars" that had been quite dormant in the months before suddenly spring into action with lots of divisive postings.

I'm still pondering my notes . .. and doing some forensics on avatars that popped onto my radar during all of this.

Rio adds:
Quote:
***Oh and Jim Fetzer joined over the weekend and started posting his 9/11 baloney.

I am assuming you mean Jim Fetzer joined 12.160 this weekend (not "Anti-NeoCons")?
That is interesting indeed. Curiouser and Curiouser . . . :hmm:

Thanks again for the feedback, Rio. :)

peace.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:45 am 

Rio writes:
Quote:

Apparently . . . :shrug:

FYI - After over a month, "James" from 12.160 pounced me in a private chat on the What Really Happened site yesterday (Monday 17Dec12 . . . original post 21Nov12) . . .

. . . telling how much I had "wronged him" and demanded an apology.

James was apparently quite "pissed off" at me over this.

However, I thought it odd that he and I have both been in the Chat Room at What Really Happened several times since I posted this original "Request For Information (RFI)" and he has never mentioned it up to now. :shrug:

I asked him how my asking who he was after he posted such an open "poison letter" about a person in my "cyber circle" had "wronged him"?

This apparently just made him angrier, so I tried another tack.

I asked what it was he felt he (James) deserved an apology.

He typed out a pretty snippy and mocking list of "charges" . .. most of which was that I had "cowardly" posted this thread here on anti-Neocons where he could not respond to my "attack". . .. as he has not registered an avatar here on this site.

I basically "cut and paste" his sentence with an "I hereby apologize to you for . . " in front of it.

This apparently satisfied James. . . as he made another snippy comment and logged off before I could discuss the matter further.

I think the main issue here is that "James" could not see my original post, as he said he was not a member here. Therefore, he was going by "second hand" information . . . which is almost always problematic in any situation that may have an "emotional" component.

Perhaps he thought that rather than just asking for someone trusted to verify someone's Identification in the Greater Truth Community, . . .

. . . as part of a bigger "system pattern analysis" . . . during a major Israeli offensive . . .

. . . and that I was "accusing" or "outing" him in the manner in which he, James, carried out towards "Jen" of "The Periled Sea" or (TPS) in his original open "poison letter".

I still maintain that the Greater Truth Community must on guard at all times for coordinated asymmetrical Warfare attacks . . .

. .. and that We as a Community must work together to analyze the nature of these offensives and prepare our defenses against them.

Also, as Mr. Ryan Dawson often says, We in the Greater Truth Community must grow a bit of a "thicker skin" . . . (shields up) . . . :wink:

Furthermore, I think it is very important that We in the Greater Truth Community not be so quick to "REACT" with "fighting words" within our own ranks . . .

As "The Pepper Plan" says,

Quote:
"In Case of a MEANIE Attack . . .

DON'T PANIC!!!

STOP!!! . . . LOOK!!! . . . and LISTEN!!! . . .

. . . Then THINK!!! . . . Don't Just REACT . . ."
- The Pepper Plan

As I used to tell my students in my Communication classes,

"What I say . .. is NOT what you hear . . .

. . . What I write . . . is NOT what you read."

We are all "funny humans" and we all carry around our own "Filters", "Symbols", "Totems", and "Taboos". . . :wink:

That said, I still maintain that anytime someone "accuses" someone as viciously as was done in this original open "poison letter" . . .

. . . We in the Greater Truth Community must all always remember to ask:

Quote:
"Who is the man . . .

. . . behind the hand . . .

. . . that points the finger?"

peace.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:32 pm 
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Thanks much for the invite and the info... take care out there

TPS Jen

Post Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:47 pm 

DHS is currently in congressional oversite for 2500 cases of fraud. ranging from falsified food stamp cards to data server clone purchases. ( ILl just order an extra data center and charge it back to DHS. )

My intuition, Discernment probably tells me that this is related to the 2.3 Billion rounds of ammo purchases. Probably coming from udner obama appointies looking to cut half a trillion in titlements.

Jen was probably a counter intelligence op sheep diped into DHS.

FILE FOR A FOI
under freedom of information act.

Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here