Post subject: 911 coverup condensed to 28 minutes
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:35 am 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post subject: Re: 911 coverup condensed to 28 minutes
 Post Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:27 pm 
End the occupationS. Yes, all of them.

The more I have thought about this hypothesis by Mr. Ryan Dawson on the connection between United 93 and the collapse of WTC-7, the more it just makes sense to me. (starting at 19:30 in the above video)

10:03 am - United 93's Flight Recorder stops.

10:43-10:46 am - United 93 would arrive in NYC if the plane had continued back to NYC instead of DC at 580 miles/hour per Mr. Dawson's calculations.

10:45 am - News outlets report 4th Large Explosion in the WTC complex.

Going back through the 9-11 archives, I find there is very much information that supports the hypothesis that United 93 was shot down by a USAF jet.

"Flight 93: Proof of 9/11 Lies by the US Government and Media"
http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICL ... tdown.html

Going back through the news reports as the "Todd Beamer - Let's Roll" story entered into the United 93 narrative around September 30, 2001:

"America's New War: United Flight 93"
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ ... un.06.html

... a 9-11 Legend that ended up becoming a Hollywood film, "United 93" released in April 2006 . ..

. . . I can't help but think that this is a misdirection cover story.

I think a USAF pilot, acting under the long established Pre-Bush administration "Rules of Engagement" for rogue aircraft made the field decision to shoot down United 93 . ..

. . which messed up the "script" for WTC-7 to be hit at 10:45 am as planned . . . but the decision was made to "Pull It" anyway at 5:21 pm

I would love to get a "Freedom of Information Request" through that would give us all the records for all Ordnance for all military planes on 9-11 . . . they keep really good records on that, ya know . . and identify if any of those "birds" came home "light" that day.

peace.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:14 am 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

there is no reason to lie about shooting it down. the public would more than accept it if the government had shot down one of the planes in fact they would look better. and there are many reasons not to shoot it down as they needed it to hit building 7 and it never reached it.

Bremer was a lie about a true even a way of clouding the waters they had rumsfeld "slip up" and say shoot down and missile buth BS both a bone thrown to jonestown.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:18 am 

Ry writes:

Quote:
there is no reason to lie about shooting it down. the public would more than accept it if the government had shot down one of the planes in fact they would look better. and there are many reasons not to shoot it down as they needed it to hit building 7 and it never reached it.

What is your take on this archival footage on United 93?

(link to video - approx. 10 minutes)
"911 FOX reports Flight 93 shot down by an F-16 from the US National Air Guard"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMrF1caOmOw

peace.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:05 am 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

The air guard scrambled in Washington DC to deter a plane they "thought" was heading to the pentagon which is in Virginia, flight 93 went down in Pennsylvania. The DC air national guard did not go to Pennsylvania. Also the white house has no reason to lie about shooting a plane down in fact they would brag about it. There is no way they would shoot down a plane that they needed to hit b7 and if a pilot did it solo, they would have said so and people would not have witnesses a plane flying up0side down and hitting the ground which they did.

That guy at the end is being interviewed way after the propaganda started it is not a live interview after the 93 crash he reveals this by saying I was in Atalanta last WINTER (911 was in the fall) and said he said he was from Shanksville to the class bla bla, meaning he probably is from Shanksville so he can think oh I am from that small area I can get my 15 mins of fame if I concoct this crap. This is an interview done way after the flight 93 was shot down shit started and this is a case of an opportunist. Also your lights in an office do not flicker from a radar system being "zapped" your lights have nothing to do with a plane's radar. He's lying.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:33 am 

This is why I usually stick with "WTC-7", "The Dancing Israelis", and the "Urban Moving Systems Vans loaded with Explosives" . . .

.. and stay away from "The Pentagon" and "United 93" . . . :lol:

Just when I "think" I've found a model where ALL the pieces fit . . . someone shakes the table and it all falls down . .. ;-)

I guess in my experience, anytime "Hollywood" has gotten involved to tell the story of any "historical event", that is a red flag that something is amiss.

I guess the part that has bothered me from day one about any model that states "United 93" crashed has always been the 6 to 8 mile debris field. This just seems inconsistent with a "crash", but consistent with a "mid-air" event . . . .i.e. something caused that aircraft to come apart in flight before it hit the ground.

Ry writes:
Quote:
Also the white house has no reason to lie about shooting a plane down in fact they would brag about it. There is no way they would shoot down a plane that they needed to hit b7 and if a pilot did it solo, they would have said so

I guess two things come to mind on this:

1 - The country had just gone through a very 50-50 polarized election. I remember a lot of outcry against the shooting down of a civilian aircraft when this happened, especially from "The Left". That all went away when the "United 93" story moved from "Plane Shot Down" to "Hero Passengers Take Control of Aircraft and Sacrifice Themselves To Save DC Innocents". Like something out of a Leo Strauss "Common Enemy" playbook, "Let's Roll" became a uniting jingoism.

2 - In order for the Neo-Cons to push the complete overhaul of the existing system and replace it with the consolidated Umbrella organization of the Department of Homeland Security under The Patriot Act, the existing system had to be shown as being a "complete failure" in this "new World of Terrorism". If the existing system had worked 25% (i.e. field commander followed procedure and shot down a rogue aircraft), then it was not a complete failure and the argument could be made that it just needed modification rather than replacement. The Zionists did not want anything to "brag about" . . . they wanted a "Failure of Imagination".

Just some thoughts.

peace.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:27 pm 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

dude you're just grasping at straws.

The passengers took the plane down. That is why they had to blow up building 7 and look like complete idiots. The final plane never made it to its target. Not only does that make sense, it also fits with the timing as well as the news reports that reported a 4th explosion at the WTC as well as at least two claiming a 50 story building had fallen. They DID find the black box of 93 and there is a recording of the struggle which you can find quite easily on the web. This was all released in the Moussaoui trial. There is no doubt they stormed the cockpit those people made calls to their relatives and they are not all just actors. That so stupid, it would be unfathomably stupid to complicate the lies completely unnecessarily by hiring people to pretend like they got phone calls and also for their loved one to fake their deaths and never be seen again. And then also just assume that all of them they would go along with the deception and never snitch on the plan. It's not just recordings either, these people are reachable they were known by their communities. One of the lucky things was they happen to have had a Judo champion on the plane Jeremy Logan Glick. This was a real person that's verifiable. He's not fake, he called his wife, and he died on the plane. It wasn't fake.

Fuck Alex Jones and loose change for planting that seed too. Seriously fuck those kosher cunts.

There is no motive to shoot down the plane and also not take credit for it, when they need it to hit its target.
That video you had above was of two reports both of the same things saying planes were scrambles in DC the times noted are wrong and the DC national air guard did not fly over Maryland into Pennsylvanian. And the "witness" at the end of the video aside from being an idiot that think fighter jets shut down radar before shooting a plane and that it magically turns your lights off in your office like a giant EMP bomb from marvel comics, he's also a liar who was retelling his bullshit at least a year after 911 because he talks about what he said the winter before and 911 was n the fall and winter comes after fall. Epic fail on all counts.

Seriously drop the spookiod koolaid and allow your brain 3 seconds of rational thought.
fake calls, fake people, fake deaths, a shoot down with no motive, and a denial of the shoot down with no motive. And a building left standing in NYC that had to blown away by demolition. flight 93 was 911's biggest fuck up.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:12 pm 

Ry writes:

Quote:
dude you're just grasping at straws.

Seriously drop the spookiod koolaid and allow your brain 3 seconds of rational thought.

I was not there to witness United 93 . . . everything I have to base my "understanding" of what happened is based solely on "hearsay".

Part of that "hearsay" has been the "official story" that "United 93" was headed to DC.

In your film, you posit an hypothesis that this is not the case. Instead, you posit that United 93 was actually heading to New York and was supposed to hit WTC-7. You further state that based on known airspeed United 93's estimated time of arrival to NYC would correspond with the known 4th Large Explosion recorded and reported at 10:45 am.

To me, this seemed like a very credible hypothesis.

Therefore, I am merely trying to say, given your hypothesis of a "United 93 / WTC-7 / 4th Explosion" connection, how does this change the existing model of what we know about what happened to United 93?

What are the established "facts"? What has been exposed as established "misinformation"?
What has been exposed as deliberate "disinformation"?

Can we not both agree that "something" went wrong with the script . . . and the people writing the script had to "improvise"? :shrug:

As to what to believe with the United 93 "phone calls" and "recordings", even 9-11 researcher Dr. David Ray Griffin has struggled for years getting that Gordian knot straightened out. . :)

peace.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:54 pm 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

But we do know what happened on flight 93. we uncovered the balck box the flight recording and have dozen of airphone and cell phone calls. Plus a there was big hole in the ground with plane parts an engine etc. They took the plane down end of story. Unless you think all that stuff is fake and that both the victims and the families are all in on it and all lying together and that the governemnt for some reason wanted to shoot down a plane that had not reached its target and then for no reason are lying about shooting it down when shooting it down would be perfectly acceptable... Come on get real. Some believe, because of loose change, that there was only a tiny scratch in the ground with no plane parts or nothing bigger than a peice of paper. They like to quote the guy on Fox however after editting it because the only tiny parts line is about what was found 6 miles away, not what was found in the hole. Loose Change is bullshit. They found the engine for one, and also unlike other plane crashes where the pilot is trying to survive and who puts down the landing gear and at least attempts to slow down the plane and land it the best they can, we had the opposite, someone increasing the speed, flying th eplane upside down and driving it into the side of a hill on purpose not angled at all rather just spiking it into the ground.
There were planty of parts anyway.

Loose Change was disinformation. They lied the same as they lied about the hole in the pentagon. Basically ANYTHING you:ve heard about 911 from them on jonestown the opposite is true.

Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here