Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here

Post subject: UPDATE on 7 yr old murdered by cop. It was a head shot.
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:48 am 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

UPDATE on Aiyana Stanley-Jones. No shock here the cops lied.
Ry Dawson

Sleeping 7 year old girl murdered by a police officer in Detroit, who is now on paid leave, was shot through through the head. "Coroner changes Aiyana's death certificate to reflect head wound"
From The Detroit News:

She was shot in the head not the neck and there was no scuffle with the grandmother. The pig shot her in the head. The door wasn't even locked, the cop just kicked it open.

This is a police state. Celebrity wanna be police trying to act like tough cowboy type roles, forget that the people they shoot are real and die forever. This cop was put on paid leave. Probably I would bet he has plenty of blackmail on other cops that they've done together that just wasn't on film. They stick together an lie for each other because each one has enough to bring the rest of them down.

Post subject: Re: UPDATE on 7 yr old murdered by cop. It was a head shot.
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:52 am 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Physical evidence like a hole through the top of her head, are more accurate than the lying murdering bastards who killed the girl.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:56 pm 
Speaking out
Speaking out

How sick and disgusting. I just don't have any sympathy anymore when I hear that cops are shot and killed. They live by the sword and die by the sword. I feel sorry for their families and loved ones, but they create their own reality.

In this media blitz that today we call cyberspace, so much alternative information is presented by clever poseurs on all levels claiming that it’s not Jews, it’s Zionists; it’s not Jews, it’s Neocons; it’s not Jews, it’s Communists; it’s not Jews, it’s the Illuminati. Wise up, my friend. All of those labels are synonyms for Judaism, which is not really a religion, but a crime scheme. It gives one demonstrably insane group of people the right to rob and kill everyone else, and they’ve been so clever at it FOR FIVE THOUSAND YEARS, most people don’t even notice

Post Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:41 pm 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

That child murdering piggy is on paid leave. Well at least it was only an innocent little girl, had she been a grown multiple murdering sports star, or a armed robber jacked up on PCP who got kicked too many times, then there would be a riot.

Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here