Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here

Post subject: My place of work set on fire
 Post Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:03 pm 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

This was arson. You notice the half burnt sign there which used to read "no trespassing" well that sign was over on the hill and someone uprooted it and put it there next to the building. Also I deduced the points of origins of the fire one was in the corner probably in the book drop or possibly under the porch. Also I found a tag.

I left Fessenden at 9:28pm Friday night and locked the door. The only people left were the guys that play pool there every Friday in the other room.

The walls were all white thus the top stripe of black is from smoke. Yet the whole porch burned. Thus a fire was set under the porch and burned up and as the wood lit it fell. The other was in the back stall of the men's room and that smoke went up the vent and window.

I don't have photos from the inside but the entire men's bathroom was totaled. At the time when I went in (with permission) I didn't have a camera. By the time I went and got mine and returned the inside was roped off. I'm pretty sure I know who did this and I found a show print next to where the sign had been and witnesses down Old Lighthouse road heard "wooting" around 1:30am.

Possible tag

This could also have been older but I haven't seen it and I'm at Fessenden three times a week minimal. So far no one from my team recognizes it either and they're all there the same number of nights.

Same week several cars were broken into and vandalized including my little brother and his girlfriend's. The fire happened early Saturday morning.

Crime in Hatteras is usually zero. But as economies sink more and more people turn to crime. Parents stress out and children act more violently as well.

We have suspects in mind. You know who burns a community center? I guarantee the cops and fire marshals are too lazy to investigate so they will blame it on a cigarette or something. This was not a cigarette. The building was wet. I was there until past 9pm. A cigarette will not light a porch on fire, it just isn't hot enough. Much less a bathroom inside. And a cigarette doesn't pick up a no trespassing sign and move it either. That was their way of saying yeah we did it and screw you.

I say they because this was more than one person. Some of the guys saw some teens circling in late at night on bikes. The center is normally closed. We only had a class there because it was move form Thursday due to Thanksgiving. Might some Buxton trash be one upping the "rebals" up in Avon? The cops have refused to finger print at any of the last three crime scenes that I am aware of and there could be more. A trailer was vandalized, several cars broken into and Island Perks Restaurant was broken into too, although the evidence around that seem to point another direction, still there is coincidental timing, so it's worth noting. Cars from Tower Circle and Cape Hatteras Motel have been broken into and vandalized. All the crimes are happening with in a biking distance of Old Light House Road.

Won't be hard to see who was staying at whose house that Friday because that is normally how these things go down. Plus some idiot will probably brag. I bet I know who did it with in 3 days.

Oh and once again the "journalism" over at Islandfreepress is as lazy and wrong as ever. They took one photo and then just seemed to write on assumptions. They wrote "Though the interior of the building was not damaged, there is enough residual smoke to keep the center closed for several days and maybe up to a week." OK That is complete BULL. The entire men's bathroom INSIDE was completely wrecked. Installation from the walls on the floor, stall, window, wall, vent, roof, all destroyed. So the interior of the building was damaged. And this was by the fire not water. These things were burned.

Still that's not as bad of reporting as when I went to Washington and lobbied the senate for a bill to re-open the Beach since Jones's bill had sat there for over a year with no hearing. It was also to get a bipartisan bill introduced cosponsored by both parties and both senators and it worked. And they reported that the county had done it. That was untrue. Warren met me the day after I got back to ask me what had been done. They had not been up there since November 2008 and did not return until just a couple months ago, and it was to the house both times not the senate. The Senators I talked to aside from Burr, didn't even know anything was happening. We could get a hearing if I went back but I don't have the money. Send Gary "I'm related to Bassnight and get paid 80k a year" to go do it since it really is his official job.

Anyway thank goodness the firemen know how to respond. Our politicians, media, and police are totally worthless.

PS free Jujitsu lessons for cops.

Post subject: Re: My place of work set on fire
 Post Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:23 pm 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Same week several cars were broken into and vandalized including my little brother and his girlfriend's. The fire happened 2am or so Saturday morning.

Crime in Hatteras is usually zero. But as economies sink more and more people turn to crime. Parents stress out and children act more violently as well.

We have suspects in mind. You know who burns a community center? I guarantee the cops and fire marshals are too lazy to investigate so they will blame it on a cigarette or something. This was not a cigarette. The building was wet. I was there until 9pm. A cigarette will not light a porch on fire, it just isn't hot enough. Much less a bathroom inside. And a cigarette doesn't pick up a no trespassing sign and move it either. That was their way of saying yeah we did it, and screw you.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:35 am 
Speaking out
Speaking out

Was it the owner?

Figuring out exactly how 9/11 was done is the work of crime investigators or conspiracy hobbyists who will endlessly go on discussing and debating every minuscule and intricate detail of the event to no avail. It doesn't take a structural engineer to tell you that two 110 story buildings and a 47 story steel skyscraper plummeting to the ground at nearly free-fall speed requires the assistance of explosives. All you need is two eyes that can see and a brain that thinks to come to that sound conclusion. This is why it is of my opinion that more emphasis should be placed on the "who" instead of the "how". It should be obvious to anyone that discovering 'who did 9/11' is infinitely more important than discovering how they did it.

Want to know who did it and why? Go here: http://www.theinfounderground.com/forum ... f=6&t=5367

Post Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:43 am 
Over the system
Over the system

MWB wrote:
Was it the owner?

Always a good question to ask.

Make this a sticky.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:12 am 
King Cnut

Tim wrote:
Glad you're all okay at least.

echo that.

I hope you catch the bastards.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:22 am 
King Cnut

http://islandfreepress.org/

Good God, what an unprofessional website.

http://islandfreepress.org/2009Archives ... AWeek.html

they managed to fit NO LINKS onto that page. And where do the comments go?

"Comments are always welcomed!" they say. Almost in English.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:34 am 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Fire update

The fire was started by placing something in the book drop on the porch. From there it was easier to grow concealed for a moment and gain heat before breaking out the top and back the chimney flames went high and the bottom burn through the porch and then burned up again to the remaining boards.

Quote:
http://islandfreepress.org/

Good God, what an unprofessional website.

http://islandfreepress.org/2009Archives ... AWeek.html

they managed to fit NO LINKS onto that page. And where do the comments go?

"Comments are always welcomed!" they say. Almost in English.

lol Liszt You see what I have to work with. :roll:

Unfortunately this is how it is where I live and trying to correct things is like throwing sand into the wind. Everything works on a good old boy network and merit, reason, and rational thought, are more than tossed out the window, they are sometimes violently attacked like we're in some 17th century Puritan town. But there are some very smart people here. Unfortunately that's not whose in charge, because we work on the mob rule system.

Earlier I saw a sign in Avon that said "No Alchohol" Not sure what chohol is. I think they meant Alcohol. This was on a business for a long time with no one correcting it or changing it.

We've got a road washing away, a bridge that is on the verge of collapsing, public beaches that are closed to the public, a school with defacto mandatory drug testing, and teachers collecting retirement while still teaching, and plenty of other issues. There are cops who do drugs and are related to dealers. Our media basically doesn't exist, and I don't just mean local garbage. I mean, as bad as it is, at least we have something local because the main stream press or even the smaller channels normally just ignore us. We need help so bad. All these problems are easy to fix but the country government of charlatans has everyone so snowed. They do nothing but give lip service to whoever they are standing in front of and they don't know how to fix things because they're not educated and or don't really care.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:26 am 
Over the system
Over the system

That teaching while retired thing is pretty common. I know of several teachers in Georgia who retired, get their retirement now, and then went on to teaching for more money than before. I haven't really looked into why it is like that now. I can kind of understand something like that for universities, but not high school and middle school.

"The state breaks everything and then blames freedom.
The state destroys everything and then blames those who interact voluntarily for that destruction."
-- Stefan Molyneux

Post Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:56 pm 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

To answer some questions above.

No it wasn't the owner. For one it's a community center so the owner is the state. They gain nothing form it. Basketball season just started too so it's a really bad time to mess up the gyms. And we don't have gangs here. Just some little kids now are trying to start some.

I found out today that the back railings had been kicked in and vandalized just a week before. I bet its the same people. I'm 90% sure this was done by a bunch of kids.

By the way it is blowing like 90 outside right now and my whole house is shaking.

I questioned some people today and I got a name. They said XXXX and those guys. We are deciding now if we should tell the worthless police or just take care of it ourselves. I'm pretty sure the cops themselves would rather someone just do what we all know needs to be done.

Now that I have a name, I'll find out real quick who was behind it all. I'll get him to narc out his buds.

There will most likely not be an investigation. The rumor has already gone around saying it was a cigarette just like I predicted. We can thank the local press a bit for that. It was NOT a cigarette. for one it happened hours after everyone left. Secondly cigarettes do not pick up signs and move them. And even if it had been it's just not possible a building doesn't get engulfed in flames from a cigarette. You just can't light thick post on fire by a left over cigarette. Especially when it's wet.

Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here