Super Anti-Neocon

http://www.jewtube.com/watch?v=gWkcuaIqaDE

Part II

http://www.jewtube.com/watch?v=XX9qiUPIrjA

Post subject: Re: ADL is nothing but a group of character assassins with no s
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:59 pm 
Fights PNAC daily
Fights PNAC daily

downloading the videos for archival purposes while they are still up.

“I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.” - Thomas Jefferson

If 50 million people believe a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing." -Anatole France

"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." -Benjamin Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack, 1758

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." -Galileo

END THE GODDAMN WARS!

Post Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:05 pm 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

they should be up by now and then they might be down before tomorrow lol

Post Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:22 pm 
Fights PNAC daily
Fights PNAC daily

got em both, good rant's ry couldn't agree more. I give it a few hours, not even a day before foxboy and his ADL smackdown douchebags get their panties in a bunch and take them down. i bet foxboy has a special account on youtube where he can just delete accounts and videos without conferring with anyone else.

“I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.” - Thomas Jefferson

If 50 million people believe a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing." -Anatole France

"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." -Benjamin Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack, 1758

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." -Galileo

END THE GODDAMN WARS!

Post Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:43 pm 
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

I'm sorry to tell you Ry but you're kind of wrong. To say that Israeli policies have nothing to do with Judaism isn't true. Their laws actually are based on Judaism. Read Israel Shahak's book, he documents this:

"THIS BOOK, although written in English and addressed to people living
outside the State of Israel, is, in a way, a continuation of my political activities as an
Israeli Jew. Those activities began in 1965-6 with a protest which caused a
considerable scandal at the time: I had personally witnessed an ultra-religious Jew
refuse to allow his phone to be used on the Sabbath in order to call an ambulance for
a non-Jew who happened to have collapsed in his Jerusalem neighbourhood. Instead
of simply publishing the incident in the press, I asked for a meeting which is
composed of rabbis nominated by the State of Israel. I asked them whether such
behavior was consistent with their interpretation of the Jewish religion. They
answered that the Jew in question had behaved correctly, indeed piously, and backed
their statement by referring me to a passage in an authoritative compendium of
Talmudic laws, written in this century. I reported the incident to the main Hebrew
daily, Ha'aretz, whose publication of the story caused a media scandal.
The results of the scandal were, for me, rather negative. Neither the Israeli, nor
the diaspora, rabbinical authorities ever reversed their ruling that a Jew should not
violate the Sabbath in order to save the life of a Gentile. They added much
sanctimonious twaddle to the effect that if the consequence of such an act puts Jews
in danger, the violation of the Sabbath is permitted, for their sake. It became
apparent to me, as drawing on Talmudic laws governing the relations between Jews
and non-Jews, that neither Zionism, including its seemingly secular part,
[2] nor Israeli politics since the inception of the State of Israel, nor particularly the
policies of the Jewish supporters of Israel in the diaspora, could be understood unless
the deeper influence of those laws, and the worldview which they both create and
express is taken into account. The actual policies Israel pursued after the Six Day War,
and in particular the apartheid character of the Israeli regime in the Occupied
Territories and the attitude of the majority of Jews to the issue of the rights of the
Palestinians, even in the abstract, have merely strengthened this conviction."

Post Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:50 am 
Rage against the neocrazies
Rage against the neocrazies

Israel's high law is based on the tenants of Talmudism which everyone who is sane knows that means its based on the tenants of Zionism.

Talmudism is not Judaism in any shape or form.

"Talmudism" is just like the Kaballah, it's a so called splinter religion coming out of Judaic belief which elevates all Jewish law and Jewish leaders to be the master race which means it is intrinsically racist. Zionism is nearly the exact same religion as what the Pagans practiced, the followers of Shabtai Tsvi and ancient Mayan rituals.

Talmudism being the same as Judaism is like saying Aryanism is the same as Christianity: It's the teaching of taking one statement by the Scribes and twisted it to mean what you want it to mean, that being that there is one master race of people destined to rule everyone else who is inferior. Meir Kahane follows Zionism and he believes everyone else is wrong except him so what does that mean?

Post Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:25 am 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Quote:
I'm sorry to tell you Ry but you're kind of wrong. To say that Israeli policies have nothing to do with Judaism isn't true

I didn't say Israeli policies have nothing to do with Judaism. I said Judaism has nothing to do with Israel. Judaism was around long before Israel. Zionism is Jewish fundamentalism. But it has no more to do with Jews in general than Fundemetalist Christians have to do with Christians in general or the Vatican has with Catholics in General.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:08 pm 
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Ry what's the point in continuing to upload your stuff on YouTube? Unless we all download them and re-upload them to other video hosting sites, doesn't that kind of limit the number of people who get to see your videos?

Post Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:37 pm 
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

EndAllApartheid wrote:
Israel's high law is based on the tenants of Talmudism which everyone who is sane knows that means its based on the tenants of Zionism.

Talmudism is not Judaism in any shape or form.

"Talmudism" is just like the Kaballah, it's a so called splinter religion coming out of Judaic belief which elevates all Jewish law and Jewish leaders to be the master race which means it is intrinsically racist. Zionism is nearly the exact same religion as what the Pagans practiced, the followers of Shabtai Tsvi and ancient Mayan rituals.

Talmudism being the same as Judaism is like saying Aryanism is the same as Christianity: It's the teaching of taking one statement by the Scribes and twisted it to mean what you want it to mean, that being that there is one master race of people destined to rule everyone else who is inferior. Meir Kahane follows Zionism and he believes everyone else is wrong except him so what does that mean?

The Talmud is the most revered book in Judaism, all the Jewish writings say so.

Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here